PDA

View Full Version : "Terrorist watch list"-the stupidest fricking thing!

hotbrownsauce
11-26-2008, 12:57 AM
It really just hit me... how STUPID it is.

Because a few planes were hijacked now thousands of people are not allowed to fly in planes? If you have been following some of the reasons the government has been watching people and "suspecting them of potential terrorism" many of the reasons are just dissension of government.

Ignorant human beings learn NOTHING. I do not agree at all with these policies.

Corrupt officials, secrecy, retroactive immunity, over expenditure of government, elected officials doing the opposite of what their constituents ask of them, laws, taxes, government programs, the list goes on and on and on and on. Seriously, where do the American people draw the line? When is the last straw? When will they open their eyes? It is an absolute travesty the U.S.A. people allow such abhorred behaviors to thrive.

What is next after the Terrorist watch list? A huge index of an internet watch list? More infiltration of peaceful protest groups to insight illegal activities?

I don't feel safe. I feel threatened by the government. I don't feel secure. I feel empty and watched. And you know they are probably keeping a close eye on us now. If you are watching us screw off you wanna be Nazi psycho tyrants.

Danke
11-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Here is a big scam. Federal government taking over airline security after 911. Do you know of all the added expense? For instance, Federal Air Marshals. Airlines give up passenger, ie. revenue generating seats, to accommodate them. Taxes pay their salaries and pensions.

But yet, no second barrier is install on most aircraft 7+ years after 911.

A second barrier is for when a pilot has to leave the cockpit to use the restroom or get a meal, so no one can charge the cockpit and take over the plane as in 911.

Simple. And not that expensive to install.

Bush was against arming pilots. As were the management of airline companies.

Armed pilots do not receive any additional pay to be armed. The only cost is in training. And currently, pilots are responsible for room and board for their initial and currency training. They have to take time off of work to do it with no pay.

If someone is creating a disturbance in the back of the aircraft, passengers will now (after 911) handle the problem. You don't need a Federal Air Marshall.

As long as the cockpit is secured, they really can't do anything.

The biggest threat is getting some sort of explosive device on board. And that is where the money and effort should be allocated to prevent.

No fly list / terrorist watch list? Well, if we are that paranoid and they are on such a list, then search their goddamn luggage thoroughly. Nothing found, let them fly.

Kludge
11-26-2008, 01:35 AM
If you are watching us screw off you wanna be Nazi psycho tyrants.

Lol... Anyone else read that wrong?