PDA

View Full Version : Introducing "Tea Party 08"

Sematary
11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
http://www.bostonteaparty08.com/

http://www.bostonteaparty08.com/images/parch_2.jpg

http://www.bostonteaparty08.com/images/parch_3.jpg

Also, from Jim Azzola:

Announcing a new Meetup for Campaign for Liberty National Support Meetup!

What: Boston Tea Party 08 !

When: December 14, 2008 12:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Boston Tea Party 08 !

This event promises to be another terrific gathering for the American Freedom Movement.

Featured Speakers: Edwin Viera, Rand Paul, John McManus, Catherine Albrecht, James Jaeger, Garrett Lear, Lynn Landes, Joel Winters, Walter Reddy and...

Maybe even......... RON PAUL HIMSELF! (no guarantees, but we're working on it and will let you know later.)

1 - 6 PM Sunday, December 14, 2008 (doors open at 12 Noon).

Fanueil Hall, Boston, MA

Get your tickets now before they fill up! Go to "Event Information" on the website.

There are three options:

Patriot Level: $17.76 General Admission, 800 seats available.
Minuteman Level: $176.70 2nd or 3rd Row Seating and private Buffet Breakfast with speakers.
Founder Level: $1,776.00 1st Row Seating, private Breakfast and an intimate Sat night dinner with speakers.

UtahApocalypse
11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
The Status Quo won this first battle, but this Revolution is a war. Our numbers are still growing, and we will not back down. This is OUR country if we can keep it, and we will. The fight continues, Revolution.

Sematary
11-25-2008, 08:47 PM
The Status Quo won this first battle, but this Revolution is a war. Our numbers are still growing, and we will not back down. This is OUR country if we can keep it, and we will. The fight continues, Revolution.

So I guess you'll be going?

JiMMy_247
11-25-2008, 10:07 PM
So, what's with the admission costs? It was free last year, but now that we are in the midst of an economic crisis we need to fork out cash to take part? Any chance the plan is to take all that money and throw it into the harbor?

ronpaulhawaii
11-25-2008, 10:24 PM
I bought 3 tickets yesterday, $17.76 ain't all that much for an event. I have no idea how they paid expenses last year (I was on my bike), but it was a different animal, being an election event. This seems like a standard fundraiser. I hope they do well and look forward to the festivities. Here is the explanation from the website

After paying for all the expenses of the BostonTeaParty08 event (including such items as travel, hotel, and food for the speakers, web-casting, filming, and rentals), the remaining proceeds will be used to help fund the National Headquarters of Committees of Safety to advance its program of revitalizing “the Militia of the several States” through State statutes that incorporate constitutional principles. As part of its work, the National Headquarters hopes to work closely with Dr. Edwin Vieira and other interested scholars and political activists to prepare books and articles that document the history of the Militia, explain the Militia’s constitutional principles, and demonstrate how revitalization of the Militia not only can provide "national security” controlled at the Local level, but also can guarantee free and fair elections and return each State to a sound, constitutionally based monetary system. The National Headquarters also hopes to develop one or more pieces of model legislation that can be used as “templates” for State statutes throughout the country.

Knightskye
11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
It's a little hard to read, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Any chance the plan is to take all that money and throw it into the harbor?

Hahahaha. You might want to skip buying the ticket and throw the money in yourself. :D

JiMMy_247
11-25-2008, 11:25 PM
I bought 3 tickets yesterday, $17.76 ain't all that much for an event. I have no idea how they paid expenses last year (I was on my bike), but it was a different animal, being an election event. This seems like a standard fundraiser. I hope they do well and look forward to the festivities. Here is the explanation from the website

yeah it makes sense. I certainly have no problem with people raising money and charging for the event. I guess since Im so used to these things being free it kind of seemed odd to me without knowing the central point of the gathering. Since it is a fundraiser it would seem even stranger if they didn't charge. :rolleyes:

I hope they can get a good turnout. The season can be rough; i know i spent all my holiday money just getting to Boston last time.... and i was even employed back then.

Danke
11-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm in! Any ideas on lodging?

ronpaulhawaii
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm in! Any ideas on lodging?

We haven't finalized anything yet, just starting to look. We plan on going there early Saturday (Bro has never been to Boston)... Looking forward to seeing you :)

mediahasyou
11-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I recommend getting ron paul, adam kokesh, and jesse ventura.

These are all terrific speakers that would attract big crowds.

ronpaulhawaii
11-28-2008, 02:22 PM
bump

Danke
11-30-2008, 12:12 AM
bump

RideTheDirt
11-30-2008, 01:10 AM
How are you going to dump the fed into the harbor?

newyearsrevolution08
11-30-2008, 01:47 AM
How are you going to dump the fed into the harbor?

head first of course

and maybe some cement blocks for shoes?