PDA

View Full Version : Tony Kornheiser says "New World Order" on ESPN's PTI

malkusm
11-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Anyone else catch this?

Edit: This thread is tongue-in-cheek. Just a little.

Kotin
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
you are lying.

bastard.

malkusm
11-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Not lying.

Bastard. :D

Kotin
11-25-2008, 04:25 PM
hope we can get a youtube then :D

malkusm
11-25-2008, 04:36 PM
If you get ESPNews they will replay the show from 6:30-7 Eastern (or half an hour from now).

Rangeley
11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
I believe it.

thehighwaymanq
11-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I can confirm. I just saw it.

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 05:31 PM
what was the context?

dannno
11-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Were they talking about wrestling?

malkusm
11-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Referencing Citigroup's contract to sponsor the new baseball stadium for the New York Mets, GM's sponsorship of Tiger Woods, etc., basically saying that this type of stuff is the first thing that should go. "Listen, there's a new world order coming, and sports should be the last thing on their balance sheets right now...."

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Referencing Citigroup's contract to sponsor the new baseball stadium for the New York Mets, GM's sponsorship of Tiger Woods, etc., basically saying that this type of stuff is the first thing that should go. "Listen, there's a new world order coming, and sports should be the last thing on their balance sheets right now...."

oh snap!

so that's what they wanna do with the bailout money, buy celebrity endorsements for their failed business model?

paulitics
11-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Here is another one. http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/11/13/worldmapper/index.html#cnnSTCText

They are pretty much announcing that it is already here. They are rubbing it in our faces by using a phrase that what was just a few months ridiculed as a conspiracy theory, I've actually seen it gratuitously used about 100 times already in the last month. I'm beginning to think there is something to symbology of this term for elites to tell their minions to use it so frequently. I mean why use it, if it has such a negative connotation among the more vigilant? They could easily use something less controversial that doesn't raise people's eyebrows.

RSLudlum
11-25-2008, 07:16 PM
You know it's pitiful when ESPN is talking about NWO without a reference to wrestling. Next will be a skit on SNL with Brzezinski hosting. :p

eOs
11-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Here is another one. http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/11/13/worldmapper/index.html#cnnSTCText

They are pretty much announcing that it is already here. They are rubbing it in our faces by using a phrase that what was just a few months ridiculed as a conspiracy theory, I've actually seen it gratuitously used about 100 times already in the last month. I'm beginning to think there is something to symbology of this term for elites to tell their minions to use it so frequently. I mean why use it, if it has such a negative connotation among the more vigilant? They could easily use something less controversial that doesn't raise people's eyebrows.

Because 90% of the people don't know what the NWO is--this is a perfect way to slip it in as a positive, so when it comes up later in politics, it'll be welcomed.

Aldanga
11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
Because 90% of the people don't know what the NWO is--this is a perfect way to slip it in as a positive, so when it comes up later in politics, it'll be welcomed.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!

PatriotOne
11-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Oddly enough. It was in the sport's related articles when I first noticed the term "New World Order" being used. Brainwash them men watching something they enjoy. New World Order...football....ummmm.....must be a good thing!

BlackTerrel
11-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Do y'all ever think you're nitpicky as hell? It's simply a term that means new order - do you really think a bumbling idiot like Tony Kornheiser of all people (I actually like him and the show but he's an idiot) is involved in some kind of larger than life conspiracy to enslave you?

eOs
11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Do y'all ever think you're nitpicky as hell? It's simply a term that means new order - do you really think a bumbling idiot like Tony Kornheiser of all people (I actually like him and the show but he's an idiot) is involved in some kind of larger than life conspiracy to enslave you?

Geez, that was harsh..I see it more as..a coercive welcoming of a political agenda. Not to mention this guy could have totally just said that on his own. The problem is...seeing a connection...and proving a connection. The latter is something everyone usually automatically concludes.

DFF
11-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Oddly enough. It was in the sport's related articles when I first noticed the term "New World Order" being used. Brainwash them men watching something they enjoy. New World Order...football....ummmm.....must be a good thing!

Exactly! :D

newyearsrevolution08
11-26-2008, 02:24 AM
"just in"

ron paul supporters discussing the new world order.....

words can sometimes actually be just words.

AutoDas
11-26-2008, 02:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order

I wonder why people call Ron Paul supporters tin foil hat aficionados :rolleyes:

The Democrats are in charge and Obama represents a new era of change to these people.

Think before making knee-jerk reactions :eek: