PDA

View Full Version : Obama Born in Kenya‏

Volitzer
11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Obama Born in Kenya‏
Sent: Tue 11/25/08 2:53 PM
To: adamdroz@hotmail.com

This is an amazing interview from WRIF FM in Detroit, Michigan's Mike in the Morning

On the WRIF website: http://my.wrif.com/mim/?p=916
Direct Link: http://www.gdrg.net/dm/kenya.mp3

Just after 12:30 Kenyan Ambassador "His Excellency Peter N.R.O Ogego" plainly admits that President Elect Obama was born in Kenya.

There is no dodging this now.

Here is his official website which is laughable.
http://www.kenyaembassy.com/ambassador.html

And here is a bit of his professional history.
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=420391863

sevin
11-25-2008, 02:06 PM
whether it's true or not, this stuff is getting old

Truth Warrior
11-25-2008, 02:09 PM
How and when did Obama's Mama first get to Hawaii? Aren't there any independent records of such things? :rolleyes:

BlackTerrel
11-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Get over it, he's going to be your President. He was born in the US and he has just as much a right as any of our other Presidents to serve. Seriously, give it a rest.

werdd
11-25-2008, 03:25 PM
BlackTerrel

Truth Warrior
11-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Get over it, he's going to be your President. He was born in the US and he has just as much a right as any of our other Presidents to serve. Seriously, give it a rest. I have NO POTUS, never have actually. ;) If he was fine, if not NOPE.

dsentell
11-25-2008, 03:42 PM
The two posters basically stating 'get over it', just joined the forums in October of 2008. It is obvious that they both have much studying to do.

We at the forums believe in the Constitution. It is the basic, fundamental law of our land. We will not permit the laws propounded in the Constitution to be ignored, to be breached or otherwise tread upon.

Herein lies the problem, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not an American citizen and under the Constitution, he cannot be president. Plain and simple.

I, for one, believe that Obama's citizenship must be determined. It is absolutely necessary to uphold the law of our land -- the Constitution.

Bruno
11-25-2008, 03:58 PM
The two posters basically stating 'get over it', just joined the forums in October of 2008. It is obvious that they both have much studying to do.

We at the forums believe in the Constitution. It is the basic, fundamental law of our land. We will not permit the laws propounded in the Constitution to be ignored, to be breached or otherwise tread upon.

Herein lies the problem, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not an American citizen and under the Constitution, he cannot be president. Plain and simple.

I, for one, believe that Obama's citizenship must be determined. It is absolutely necessary to uphold the law of our land -- the Constitution.

+1

anaconda
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Get over it, he's going to be your President. He was born in the US and he has just as much a right as any of our other Presidents to serve. Seriously, give it a rest.

The problem is that pesky darn birth certificate that he really doesn't seem to want to show anyboody. The Constitution is straight up about the natural born citizenship requirement. It is a basic law of the land.

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 04:06 PM
The problem is that pesky darn birth certificate that he really doesn't seem to want to show anyboody. The Constitution is straight up about the natural born citizenship requirement. It is a basic law of the land.

It's pretty sad how it doesn't upset people more, in fact the inverse is true. People get upset that we even "dare" bring this issue up.

If you apply for a job, and they demand that you prove your citizenship with a BC, you have to do it or you don't get a job. Why do people feel that Obama deserves to be exempt from this rule?

We have a serious problem in this world, with idolizing those we see on TV. They should be subject to the same laws that every other individual must abide by, no more, no less.

Read your constitution people, seriously....

PatriotG
11-25-2008, 06:29 PM

Lets also dissolve the campaign for liberty, toss the constitution and allow the boys up top to have a free for all.

This topic should not be put to rest until its settled. If there was no question about it, I would agree with the above, but something smells rotten about this.

nodope0695
11-25-2008, 06:41 PM
whether it's true or not, this stuff is getting old

How is getting to the truth about Obama's true citizenship getting old??? This is a CONSTITUTIONAL matter here.

Great, another RPF "member" who isn't part of the solution....damn shills.:mad:

nodope0695
11-25-2008, 06:43 PM

specsaregood
11-25-2008, 06:44 PM
This topic should not be put to rest until its settled. If there was no question about it, I would agree with the above, but something smells rotten about this.

That rotten smell you are noticing is the fact that he could easily end the issue by requesting the release of the original certificate to the media/public.

The fact that he hasn't done that leads one to easily conclude that either:
1. His certicate contains information he does not want public.
2. He is gaining something by causing all the animosity amongst people questioning his eligibility.

heavenlyboy34
11-25-2008, 06:48 PM
How is getting to the truth about Obama's true citizenship getting old??? This is a CONSTITUTIONAL matter here.

Great, another RPF "member" who isn't part of the solution....damn shills.:mad:

I haven't noticed him being a shill in other threads. Perhaps he's just naive or something.

youngbuck
11-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I think we're all being racists for questioning his birthplace.

Zippyjuan
11-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Relax. It was just a morning radio show. They will say anything and almost everything.

Andrew-Austin
11-25-2008, 06:56 PM
This is a CONSTITUTIONAL matter here.

I'm not saying that this issue should not matter at all, but there are about a THOUSAND other unconstitutional things the government is doing, all of which would be far more sane to focus on instead.

Think about it from other peoples perspectives... Why not focus on all the unconstitutional shit Bush has done, instead of bashing a guy who is not even in office yet. And yeah, hes going to be President regardless of the constitution, don't worry though I'm sure his puppet masters were born in Amerika.

acptulsa
11-25-2008, 07:03 PM
If my people had been crushed under the boot for a dozen or more generations and finally found the ugly old rich white men were willing to overlook our superficial differences, I, too, would be upset if someone tried to use this clause to deny us a milestone. It would feel like using a loophole to keep a whole group of people down. Ironically, if that idiot McCain had won, I'd be fighting tooth and nail to get that bigger idiot Palin installed in his place. As it stands, I cannot ignore a serious practical matter--if there are riots and martial law, I want it to be for the right reason and I want the American people to be very clear what they're fighting for--and I want that something to be the right thing.

In other words...

I'm not saying that this should not matter at all, but there are about a thousand other things are government is doing which is unconstitutional, which would be far more sane to focus on.

...This.

BenIsForRon
11-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't believe it. This world is crazy, but not so crazy that a person not born here would even think about running for pres.

Athan
11-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Ron is my president. I have standards.

HOLLYWOOD
11-25-2008, 10:53 PM

another Sock Puppet... wanting his Israeli-Firster AIPAC Obama not to be questioned.

sevin
11-25-2008, 11:09 PM

I resent you saying I have much studying to do. Just because I say "get over it," doesn't necessarily mean I'm not as educated.

I agree that it if he was born in Kenya (and I wouldn't be surprised if he was), he should not be president, but here are the facts:

1. It is highly unlikely that he won't become the next President (even if it is proved he wasn't born in America, the sheeple will demand he be put in office anyway)
2. If he doesn't become the next president, someone just as bad will take his place.
3. We should focus our energy in other areas where we are more likely to make a difference.

Theocrat
11-25-2008, 11:16 PM
You can read some more detailed information about Obama's "natural-born crisis" here (http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd415.htm) and here (http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter131.htm). :)

humanic
11-25-2008, 11:25 PM

Prove it, and we will. The fact is that as of right now you have no idea whether or not he is actually a natural born citizen, and the evidence strongly suggests that he is not. This is a big deal (http://newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin84.htm).

BlackTerrel
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM

That's a big IF though my friend... just because some dude from Kenya says it doesn't mean there should be a Congressional investigation.

ClayTrainor
11-26-2008, 02:46 AM
That's a big IF though my friend... just because some dude from Kenya says it doesn't mean there should be a Congressional investigation.

What do you mean "just some dude"

That is the ambassador of Kenya AND Obama's Grandmother, both testifying that they are well aware of his Birthplace in Kenya.... That's alot more than just some dude.

Not to mention, no one has found ANY record of his birth in Hawaii as opposed to his "State produced" version of his birth certificate.

It's possible that he was born in Hawaii, but the fact that he is not silencing this issue by presenting his original birth records, is EXTREMELY suspect, imo.

John of Des Moines
11-26-2008, 02:54 AM

It wasn't just "some dude" in Kenya saying so; it is the Ambassador of that nation - an OFFICER of that nation. And BHO Grandmother says so as well.

Now assume you are sitting on a jury in a court of law to hear this case. You are presented testimony of a foreign government official stating a certain fact and a grandmother stating the same fact vs. an unsworn piece of paper scanned on to a webpage that a) has the control number blacked out and b) people have downloaded the scan and claim it appears BHO sister's name is whited-out and BHO affixed over it. How would you vote on the jury?

I believe this issue will be raised in the House chamber by several members of the House (the Senate is a CFR nest) when they start to count the electoral college votes.

(Clay beat me on some of the above. Darn!)

AutoDas
11-26-2008, 03:26 AM
This is something I thought would be relegated to the butt hurt neocons. I don't care where a person was born, the people chose him and that's what they get to deal with. No one in the media wants to hear your incessant whining when there is already proof of his birth certificate. Oh, but boy do you have them there! You've got blurry closeups of the margins of the certificate and blown them up by 200%. Not to mention you have someone who can't speak English very well who never said Obama was born in Kenya, that's just what the music jockeys implied from the conversation. There are Americans who insist that Africa is their "birthplace" or even Germany, Britain, France, Italy, or Spain when they have never left America.

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 05:07 AM
I have nearly stopped reading these threads, so I can understand why some people have a "get over it" or "this is getting old" attitude.

I don't necessarily go so far as to say, "Get over it." My attitude is more that no judge currently serving behind a bench is likely to do anything about this. I hope I'm proven wrong, but, even if you have a judge who respects the Constitution and has always used it 'for' the people instead of 'against' them, we're just not likely to see it.

If Obama's president-elect status is overturned, there WILL be massive riots in the streets. Maybe it's about time we had that scenario, but no judge wants to be viewed as the cause of that. It would ruin his/her career, and that's all politicians care about. That judge wouldn't just receive death-threats—that judge would be dead before he walked out of the courtroom.

People love their Obama.

So, unless the next thread actually has an attached picture of a copy of a Kenyan birth certificate with the name Obama on it, forgive me if my blood doesn't boil over it, anymore. Even a copy of a birth cirtificate wouldn't be enough to convince the millions and millions of people who voted for him. They'd probably claim a GOP conspiracy is in the works, and that'd be the end of it. No one would ever take it seriously ever again (at least not within the 4-8 years in which it mattered).

I don't like it, but that's the way it is. Our efforts would be better spent educating more people, so that this won't happen again. The 66,882,230 sheep who voted for Obama are a greater threat to this country than Obama himself.

Oh, — almost forgot the 58,343,671 who voted for McCain. Our work is cut out for us.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 06:46 AM
I think we're all being racists for questioning his birthplace. I think that you are being silly. :( The guy that originally raised the issue and filed the first lawsuit is a Democrat and a Hillary supporter.

If Obama was Caucasian and was the GOP or LP nominee and was actually born in Canada, the issue would still just be EXACTLY the same. ;)

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 06:56 AM
This is something I thought would be relegated to the butt hurt neocons. I don't care where a person was born, the people chose him and that's what they get to deal with. No one in the media wants to hear your incessant whining when there is already proof of his birth certificate. Oh, but boy do you have them there! You've got blurry closeups of the margins of the certificate and blown them up by 200%. Not to mention you have someone who can't speak English very well who never said Obama was born in Kenya, that's just what the music jockeys implied from the conversation. There are Americans who insist that Africa is their "birthplace" or even Germany, Britain, France, Italy, or Spain when they have never left America.

You being a "true liberal", I would dare to hazard the guess that you have never even read the US Constitution. :rolleyes: Try it some time. It isn't really that long nor complicated. :p

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 07:00 AM
I have nearly stopped reading these threads, so I can understand why some people have a "get over it" or "this is getting old" attitude.

I don't necessarily go so far as to say, "Get over it." My attitude is more that no judge currently serving behind a bench is likely to do anything about this. I hope I'm proven wrong, but, even if you have a judge who respects the Constitution and has always used it 'for' the people instead of 'against' them, we're just not likely to see it.

If Obama's president-elect status is overturned, there WILL be massive riots in the streets. Maybe it's about time we had that scenario, but no judge wants to be viewed as the cause of that. It would ruin his/her career, and that's all politicians care about. That judge wouldn't just receive death-threats—that judge would be dead before he walked out of the courtroom.

People love their Obama.

So, unless the next thread actually has an attached picture of a copy of a Kenyan birth certificate with the name Obama on it, forgive me if my blood doesn't boil over it, anymore. Even a copy of a birth cirtificate wouldn't be enough to convince the millions and millions of people who voted for him. They'd probably claim a GOP conspiracy is in the works, and that'd be the end of it. No one would ever take it seriously ever again (at least not within the 4-8 years in which it mattered).

I don't like it, but that's the way it is. Our efforts would be better spent educating more people, so that this won't happen again. The 66,882,230 sheep who voted for Obama are a greater threat to this country than Obama himself.

Oh, — almost forgot the 58,343,671 who voted for McCain. Our work is cut out for us. So what are you educating people for, to just also ignore the parts of US Constitution that YOU don't personally choose to happen to agree with? :p :rolleyes:

( And some folks just can't even seem to fathom nor understand how and why this country is and got into this current abomination monstrosity. )

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 07:33 AM
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 10:31 AM
So what are you educating people for, to just also ignore the parts of US Constitution that YOU don't personally choose to happen to agree with? :p :rolleyes:

( And some folks just can't even seem to fathom nor understand how and why this country is and got into this current abomination monstrosity. )

I am in FULL AGREEMENT with the citizenship requirements to be the president of the U.S.

But, allow me to quote a well-known cynic here on Ron Paul forums:

The Federal Constitution Is Dead (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gutzman/gutzman17.html)

;):rolleyes::D

edit: And we're educating people so that when the riots start, we can stack the odds in our favor.

— . . . maybe.

RickyJ
11-26-2008, 10:47 AM

He will NEVER be my president. He is YOUR president.

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 10:53 AM
He will NEVER be my president. He is YOUR president.

Yeah, well, nothing but nothing in the Constitution ever gave the Supreme Court authority to decide the Florida election and appoint Dubya, either. :mad: At least this guy almost certainly got the majority of the popular vote. :(

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah, well, nothing but nothing in the Constitution ever gave the Supreme Court authority to decide the Florida election and appoint Dubya, either. :mad: At least this guy almost certainly got the majority of the popular vote. :(

This is why I say that the nearly 67 Million voters who ignored the claims that Obama isn't a citizen from birth, but voted for him anyway, are a greater threat to this country than Obama himself. :(

On second thought . . .

—bring on the riots. The sheep need shearing. :cool:

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 11:10 AM
I am in FULL AGREEMENT with the citizenship requirements to be the president of the U.S.

Not obvious AT ALL from your post. It was MUCH more like don't rock the boat or there will be riots.

But, allow me to quote a well-known cynic here on Ron Paul forums:

Some would call it reality, the optimists tend to WRONGLY call it cynicism. :p I didn't write it I just posted and agree with it. Your's is the common wrong headed attitude that killed it with the other ever fearful sheeple.<IMHO>

;):rolleyes::D

edit: And we're educating people so that when the riots start, we can stack the odds in our favor.

— . . . maybe.

Just call YOUR Big Brother he'll "fix" and take care of it. That's his PURELY "theoretical" JOB and specialty after all. :p

:rolleyes:

Any "system" crucially dependent on human reliability is inherently unreliable.

heavenlyboy34
11-26-2008, 11:13 AM
i think that you are being silly. :( the guy that originally raised the issue and filed the first lawsuit is a democrat and a hillary supporter.

if obama was caucasian and was the gop or lp nominee and was actually born in canada, the issue would still just be exactly the same. ;)

qft!!

enjerth
11-26-2008, 11:37 AM

Just because some dude challenged Obama's eligibility in a U.S. court.

And the constitution is just a "g*ddamn piece of paper."

You're acting like it's not a BIG deal at all. You don't think that the president is answerable to the people, even on the simple issue of eligibility?

If we can't challenge the eligibility of the president, then who can? Who will? Or can just anybody become president?

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Or can just anybody become president?

Putin would do it if we let him.

The good news is that at least Obama's mama was as American as Bob Dole, the Jayhawks and Dorothy of The Wizard of Oz.

RickyJ
11-26-2008, 11:43 AM

Almost? He did it with dead people, pets, cartoon characters, and people voting multiple times in different states. ACORN stole this election for Obama just as the Supreme court did for Bush.

Minlawc
11-26-2008, 11:45 AM
I can understand why many people are frustrated with this topic. Honestly, I don't want to see Obama be thrown out of office. It would be chaos, and not the good kind.

But, this is a constitutional issue and he must give proof of his natural born citizenry.

AutoDas
11-26-2008, 11:46 AM
You being a "true liberal", I would dare to hazard the guess that you have never even read the US Constitution. :rolleyes: Try it some time. It isn't really that long nor complicated. :p

Go look up the definition of a liberal. It's not some socialist or constitutionalist.

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Almost? He did it with dead people, pets, cartoon characters, and people voting multiple times in different states. ACORN stole this election for Obama just as the Supreme court did for Bush.

If we could prove that beyond a reasonable doubt, we could get rid of both him and Biden, and have the public overwhelmingly behind us while we did it. That would be worth doing.

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Not obvious AT ALL from your post. It was MUCH more like don't rock the boat or there will be riots.

I said, no judge is likely to do anything about this, but that "I hope I am proven wrong."

[overturning the election results] would cause mass chaos. Maybe that is what we need. Maybe it isn't—

—maybe it would work better just to educate people on the importance of the Constitution (or that it even still exists and matters, for starters).

What I absolutely FAIL to see is how starting a new thread every other hour on some guy knowing a guy who knew a gal whose mother's uncle said Obama was born in Kenya does anything about the fact that he will take office in January, 2009. Let's think long-term, shall we?

Just call YOUR Big Brother he'll "fix" and take care of it. That's his PURELY "theoretical" JOB and specialty after all.

Coming from someone who seems to be waiting on a federal court to even consider rendering a decision on Obama's birth-status, it seems like you're the one who wants big brother to discipline himself . . .

Keep holding your breath over that one.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
I can understand why many people are frustrated with this topic. Honestly, I don't want to see Obama be thrown out of office. It would be chaos, and not the good kind.

But, this is a constitutional issue and he must give proof of his natural born citizenry. He isn't IN office. The REAL election is when the Electoral College votes.

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
If we could prove that beyond a reasonable doubt, we could get rid of both him and Biden, and have the public overwhelmingly behind us while we did it. That would be worth doing.

+1 for overwhelming public support. Education is the key.

dannno
11-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Soo... Monday's the big day eh?

Dec. 1?

nobody's_hero
11-26-2008, 12:02 PM

Dec. 1?

That is the deadline to respond to the writ of certiorari.

My expectations are low. That's all I've got left to say about any of this. :(

Todd
11-26-2008, 12:07 PM
What I absolutely FAIL to see is how starting a new thread every other hour on some guy knowing a guy who knew a gal whose mother's uncle said Obama was born in Kenya does anything about the fact that he will take office in January, 2009. Let's think long-term, shall we?

I ain't into conspiracy...but this was pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOLREmCJOo&feature=related

WTF?

Kludge
11-26-2008, 12:08 PM
I ain't into conspiracy...but this was pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOLREmCJOo&feature=related

WTF?

Whooooa... I haven't seen you around in months!

HOLLYWOOD
11-26-2008, 12:09 PM

Dec. 1?

Electoral College votes Dec. 15th...

Obama is moving to get his regime in place before anyone within can finish investigating this. You know all the Puppet Master behind Obama and run every council, foundation, advisory group, institution, and lobbying firm/PAC are looking at for their interests... which is to get Obama Puppet up and acting as fast as possible.

I'm sure Keyna, too, is being well takened care of... :rolleyes:

There's too much money and business weighting on this Manchurian Candidate!

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I said, no judge is likely to do anything about this, but that "I hope I am proven wrong."

Yep, lot's of non boat rockers in the corrupt judiciary branch too. :p

[overturning the election results] would cause mass chaos. Maybe that is what we need. Maybe it isn't—

Ron called it a Revolution. Here's a shot.

—maybe it would work better just to educate people on the importance of the Constitution (or that it even still exists and matters, for starters).

IF the "government schools" wanted them to believe the Constitution is important, they'd just "brainwash" them with that. You are merely standing on the face of the tsunami.<IMHO>

That's an issue for the RPF admin.<IMHO> Seems like grandma and the Kenyan ambassador just might BOTH know what they are talking about.

I have been for decades now. Hello NWO. :p :rolleyes:

Coming from someone who seems to be waiting on a federal court to even consider rendering a decision on Obama's birth-status, it seems like you're the one who wants big brother to discipline himself . . .

Nope, just an often amused bystander, witnessing the voterbot flock cave to corruption and tyranny yet once again. And enjoying merely pointing out the sheer lunacy and hypocrisy of the criminal racket "system".

Keep holding your breath over that one.

Tried that. Didn't work.

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are." -- H.L. Mencken

RickyJ
11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are." -- H.L. Mencken

I know you didn't say this, but what does being romantic have to do with trying to change the government? Anyone know?

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 12:30 PM
I know you didn't say this, but what does being romantic have to do with trying to change the government? Anyone know?

Lends charisma. Don't you get a tingle when you think about Jefferson and crew pwning Hamilton and his ilk at the Convention? Doesn't that fire up your rhetoric when you let that feeling show in your attempts to persuade?

RickyJ
11-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Lends charisma. Don't you get a tingle when you think about Jefferson and crew pwning Hamilton and his ilk at the Convention? Doesn't that fire up your rhetoric when you let that feeling show in your attempts to persuade?

No. I get no tingle from any of that. Sara Palin on the other hand... :D

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Go look up the definition of a liberal. It's not some socialist or constitutionalist. I've read it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal

Have you gotten down to the minimal Constitutional requirements for POTUS yet? :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 12:53 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/romantic (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/romantic)

The_Orlonater
11-26-2008, 03:43 PM

I thought you were an anarchist. Fuck, some constitutional rules.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
I thought you were an anarchist. Fuck, some constitutional rules. Different level conversation. I'm an individualist/realist/libertarian/autarchist.

It's just kinda fun to gig and rib the RPF STATIST Constitutionalists ( so called ). :rolleyes:

The_Orlonater
11-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Different level conversation. I'm an individualist/libertarian/autarchist.

It's just kinda fun to gig and rib the RPF STATIST Constitutionalists ( so called ). :rolleyes:

Anyway, personally I just really hate that natural born citizen law. It's complete garbage.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Anyway, personally I just really hate that natural born citizen law. It's complete garbage. Call your Congress critters, I'm sure they'll be more than glad for the opportunity to "fix" it for you. :rolleyes:

The_Orlonater
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Call your Congress critters, I'm sure they'll be more than glad for the opportunity to "fix" it for you. :rolleyes:

They won't care. Meh, I rather focus my time on the future.
I'm not paying this debt off.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
They won't care. Meh, I rather focus my time on the future.
I'm not paying this debt off. Planning on an early death?

youngbuck
11-26-2008, 04:17 PM
I think that you are being silly. :( The guy that originally raised the issue and filed the first lawsuit is a Democrat and a Hillary supporter.

If Obama was Caucasian and was the GOP or LP nominee and was actually born in Canada, the issue would still just be EXACTLY the same. ;)

Yes, I know this. He was head of his regional NAACP, and I listened to his interview with Alex Jones a couple weeks ago.

I hinting at the fact that when people question anything about BHO, they're automatically deemed to be closet racists. Many black people I've talked to have definitely implied this.

Truth Warrior
11-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Yes, I know this. He was head of his regional NAACP, and I listened to his interview with Alex Jones a couple weeks ago.

I hinting at the fact that when people question anything about BHO, they're automatically deemed to be closet racists. Many black people I've talked to have definitely implied this. The collectivist "race card" is a cheap and easy bogus one to play usually. :p :rolleyes:

The_Orlonater
11-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Planning on an early death?

Planning on an escape or secession.

heavenlyboy34
11-26-2008, 04:26 PM
btw...

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there's a banner ad at the bottom of the page for Obama commemorative gold coins. :eek: RPF is being invaded!

pcosmar
11-26-2008, 05:20 PM
btw...

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there's a banner ad at the bottom of the page for Obama commemorative gold coins. :eek: RPF is being invaded!

Yup, shiny on the outside but worthless in side.

seems fitting.

Number19
11-26-2008, 07:51 PM
The Constitution is clear on eligibility to be President.

One comment that I haven't read is that the moment this eligibility is brought into question, for any individual in any Presidential election, then this question needs to be brought before the Supreme Court for resolution, and being a case involving the highest elective office in the country, should be ruled upon only by the Supreme Court and no lesser court.

I do believe that the way this appears to be working itself out, although incredibly late, is proper. The case should first be presented to the Justices and if 4 of the 9 decide the case has merit, then a full Judicial hearing should be convened immediately. If the candidates would voluntarily make public the release of all documents, then frivolous claims would largely be prevented.

It seems that, in all our history, a Presidential candidate's eligibility has never been called into question to this degree, therefore it appears there is no judicial precedent. If there had been precedent, then under our current system, lower courts would have immediately forwarded this to higher courts, rather than dismiss the claims as frivolous without hearing the facts of dispute.

It remains to be seen how the Justices will decide, on the 5th, but just based on surface facts, the case seems to have enough merit to warrant a full hearing. For the Justices to decide not to hear the case, without hearing all the facts, and for future research to further support Obama's ineligibility, then the future credibility of the Court will suffer great harm.

For this to come before the Court at this late date is not good. If, upon hearing the facts, and if these facts do have merit, then the Justices will be in an incredible bind. The choice will be between a Constitutional Crises and massive, possibly violent, public outrage and demonstration.

This should have been laid to rest before the primary.

sidster
11-26-2008, 07:57 PM
You can read some more detailed information about Obama's "natural-born crisis" here (http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd415.htm) and here (http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter131.htm). :)

*Very* interesting reading ...

sidster
11-26-2008, 08:06 PM

After reading "The Grand Deception (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html)" posted in here in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=169783),
I half wonder if that isn't just the plan?!

... "smash the world to bits and then remold it closer
to the hearts desire."

Number19
11-26-2008, 08:14 PM
After reading "The Grand Deception (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html)" posted in here in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=169783),

to the hearts desire."Just random thought at the office today, I was wondering the same. If Obama is ruled, by the Justices, not to be eligible for the Office, then rioting as bad as Watts, back in the 60's, is a distinct possibility, except this could spread nation wide. What better excuse for Bush to declare a state of emergency? If this goes before the Court for a full hearing, better start packin' some heat.

HOLLYWOOD
11-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34
btw...

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there's a banner ad at the bottom of the page for Obama commemorative gold coins. RPF is being invaded!

Posted by pcosmar

Yup, shiny on the outside but worthless in side.

seems fitting.

I just open them up, eat the chocolate and toss the rapper.

anaconda
11-27-2008, 02:27 AM
I think we're all being racists for questioning his birthplace.

On the contrary, we would be racists if we made some bizarre exception to the Constitution based upon race.

But I think you were joking anyway ( I hope....)

sidster
11-27-2008, 03:10 AM
Just random thought at the office today, I was wondering the same. If Obama is ruled, by the Justices, not to be eligible for the Office, then rioting as bad as Watts, back in the 60's, is a distinct possibility, except this could spread nation wide. What better excuse for Bush to declare a state of emergency? If this goes before the Court for a full hearing, better start packin' some heat.

Here is an interesting thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=170311) and link to story on lawsuits (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82033) on every
executive order Obama signs until he proves his qualification for
POTUS.

Truth Warrior
11-27-2008, 05:39 AM

to the hearts desire." That thought has crossed my mind too. ;)