PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution Has Started... in Iceland?!

Jaykzo
11-25-2008, 12:45 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/iceland-riots-precursor-to-us-civil-unrest.html

My friend sent me this. I usually shy away from Prison Planet links, but I googled it and came up with a few other articles on the same story.

Good for them.

dannno
11-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Wow.. they have enough people to break into a prison with a battering ram and let somebody out without any real consequences.

angelatc
11-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Thailand too.

Chavez is getting his Venezuelan butt kicked in those elections too.

Gaius1981
11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Don't get your hopes up – as I understand it, they're mainly rioting because they want to bring Iceland into the European Union. They see that as the solution to their problems.

Gaius1981
11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Wow.. they have enough people to break into a prison with a battering ram and let somebody out without any real consequences.

Someone paid his bail.

RickyJ
11-25-2008, 12:55 PM
My new home. :) Iceland baby!

Or maybe Florida. :D

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Don't get your hopes up – as I understand it, they're mainly rioting because they want to bring Iceland into the European Union. They see that as the solution to their problems.

Yea that's what i've been hearing.

They are actually demanding more globalization :eek:

This world is so f'd!

dannno
11-25-2008, 12:59 PM

Really? They were blaming the IMF all over in that article.. you'd think they'd make the connection?

Andrew-Austin
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Americans just need to know who to blame when it happens over here...

Johnnybags
11-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Now, some public tar and feathering would be nice.

Agent CSL
11-25-2008, 01:36 PM
They are demanding more oversight, more regulation. They are throwing eggs instead of *insert x here*.

ICELAND IT'S A TRAP!

Deborah K
11-25-2008, 01:41 PM

...and before you know it...the sleeping majority in this country will be demanding that we form the North American Union as an answer to all of our problems.

Cowlesy
11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
...and before you know it...the sleeping majority in this country will be demanding that we form the North American Union as an answer to all of our problems.

Precisely.

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 02:01 PM

IMO, that is EXACTLY how this will pan out.

I Fear that the next "American Revolution" will have a similar goal

A. Havnes
11-25-2008, 02:19 PM
IMO, that is EXACTLY how this will pan out.

I Fear that the next "American Revolution" will have a similar goal

Well, I'll have to fight on the free market side if that happens.

kathy88
11-25-2008, 02:36 PM

They'll blame W.

ClayTrainor
11-25-2008, 02:44 PM
They'll blame W.

and the elite will already have a "false-idol" ready, for the people to embrace as their new leader of the "opposition".

It's all by design :(

jonahtrainer
11-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Now, some public tar and feathering would be nice.

Here is a great article on the Iceland collapse (http://www.runtogold.com/2008/11/civil-unrest-in-iceland/).

http://www.runtogold.com/images/icelandprotest1.jpg

slacker921
11-25-2008, 03:13 PM

They'll blame whomever the media tells them they should blame. Just as they believe it when the media tells them that Ben and Hank are working hard to fix this problem - instead of working hard to create this problem.

HOLLYWOOD
11-25-2008, 03:14 PM

The question is... Who is "They"

Remember the CIA IS notorious for the overthrowing, inciting, disruption of government(s) for a reason...that said, the $64,000 QUESTION is... who gains what from all this in Iceland.

Sarkosy, EU freaks, and IMF/WB need to have Iceland under their thumb? Oh, has anyone, seen this on ANY of the MSM channels? I haven't... ZERO coverage!

Christ, CNN is still talking about Obama's reaching-out movement... I'm getting tired of these partisan nickel n dime TV hacks and the 8th grade crap they spew!

now... ;)

WHY?

tangent4ronpaul
11-25-2008, 09:29 PM
The question is... Who is "They"

Remember the CIA IS notorious for the overthrowing, inciting, disruption of government(s) for a reason...that said, the $64,000 QUESTION is... who gains what from all this in Iceland.

You seem to have missed something...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2003/mar/30/theobserver.observerbusiness7

School for spies to be privatised

guardian.co.uk, Sunday March 30 2003 00.52 GMT
The Observer, Sunday March 30 2003

The Government is poised to privatise seven key military training schools in a move that critics fear will compromise the capability of Britain's armed forces.

Schools to be privatised include SLIP, the Security, Languages, Intelligence and Photography college - otherwise known as the school for British spies. Qinetiq, in which secretive US venture capital firm Carlyle Group has a 33 per cent stake, is one of eight firms that have registered interest in SLIP. Others include a consortium of BAE, Vospers and Carillion, and one featuring Babcock, Atkins and Mowlem.

The sensitive nature of the privatisation has forced the Ministry of Defence to bar European firms from enter ing the contest.

[...]

http://www.bartcop.com/ports-ploski.htm

Treasury Secretary John Snow has to government-owned Dubai Ports World. Snow was chairman
of rail firm CSX that sold its own international port operations to DP World for $1.15 billion in 2004,
one year after becoming Bush's Secretary of Treasury. But just before becoming Treasury Secretary,
Mr. Snow sold CXS's Horizen Lines division to the Carlyle Group.

It is now being said that Dubai Ports World will hand the ports over to an "American entity" to avoid
further controversy. But the key question is "Which?" No name has been put forth. It is as secretive
as the "American entity." I imagine it will be the Carlyle Group itself.

Across the sea in the UK, Tony Blair approved the sale of Qinetiq, Britain's only defense contractor
to The Carlyle Group, making Carlyle the world's sixth largest defense contractor about two years ago.
By the way, the defense industry has never been bigger than it is during this new "Global War on Terror."
More recently, Qinetiq (now owned by Carlyle) bought into British spy school SLIP.

Do I need to remind anyone that Carlyle is one the biggest recipients of guaranteed, no-bid, no-cap
(crony) contracts in the "rebuilding" of Iraq? Most people only know of Hailburton and Bectel as
prominent crony companies, but the most insidious one is the "private equity firm" The Carlyle Group.

WE ARE BEING SOLD OUT, LITERALLY, TO CRONIES. Our National Security
and well being are secondary to funneling money to cronies.

[lots of dots connected in this link as to who benefits]

-t

jbuttell
11-25-2008, 09:50 PM

They'll just blame Bush for everything of course, and the rest (the minority) will blame Obama. Unfortunately that's about as deep as most people seem to look ;/