PDA

View Full Version : How to jump start the Revolution [humor ]

Joseph Hart
11-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Here's a few ways to speed up this Revolution...
Carol Revolution Songs
Revolution Wrapping Paper
Santa Delivers Guns to kids
Christmas trees come in baggies
Wear your annoying End The Fed shirt during xmas
Meetup invitations printed for stocking stuffers
and or,
Don't waste your time celebrating a false god.

Nate K
11-25-2008, 08:29 AM
False god? we have some Constitutionalists, I mean Christians on our forum sir..

Mort
11-25-2008, 08:49 AM
False god? we have some Constitutionalists, I mean Christians on our forum sir..

Yes, and like Ron Paul has said when you have a policy of freedom you have to deal with opposing views.

Nate K
11-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, and like Ron Paul has said when you have a policy of freedom you have to deal with opposing views.

I am non-religious and see comments like these purposely trying to start a conflict. No need for the divisive measures. You may have freedom, but do yourself a favor and have some class.

Original_Intent
11-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Hmm would you say the OP is a "divider" or a "uniter" :rolleyes:

Mort
11-25-2008, 08:57 AM
It was a crass comment and unhelpful.

Nate K
11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Hmm would you say the OP is a "divider" or a "uniter" :rolleyes:

What I'm saying is - save the f*cking bickering on these forums, be they religious or details in theory, for after we've gotten somewhere with the movement. It turns people off, because someone was a bit full of themselves with their "intellectual advancement".

Keep the baiting, keep the arguing - I don't care. You aren't getting anywhere as a movement. At some point, yes, you do have to "unite".

acptulsa
11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Hide Cheney and his shotgun in the White House and tell him Biden is Whittington's friend.

TruckinMike
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Ron Paul Widgits for sale

Once upon a time there was a mean spirited door to door Christian salesman(note: Christians are sinners and do not follow the teachings of JC perfectly) He wore a t-shirt that read:

"I'm smart and all atheists are stupid for not believing in God"

The Christian Saleman, selling Ron Paul widgits approached a house of an atheist. Of course the Christian was wearing his Bold, Rude, and arrogant t-shirt -- but it was of little concern to the proud (http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=5342) Christian. For he had a wonderful product, it was so wonderful that by simply showing it to the Atheist the sale would be guaranteed! After all, who would not want the Ron Paul widgit, heck, it helped EVERYONE! And it was very inexpensive - So inexpensive that anyone could afford it.

The salesman went up to the door and knocked. The Athiest opened the door...

Christian: Hello, my name Christpher, And I'm a Christian, much smarter than you and I have a widgit that I would like to show you athiests. Would you like to see it?

Atheist: Hell NO!

the door slams shut and the Christian wonders what went wrong. Gee whiz he thought, I have the most wonderful product in the world but this guy is so stupid that he wouldn't even look at it. "what a complete moron" he said to himself as he left the door shaking his head in frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok boys and girls what have we learned from this story? Christians can be rude? HHmmm... true, they can be, but thats not the point. The point is "The Ron Paul widgit" truly is a wonderful product but the Christian was so self-righteous and offensive that the atheist never even looked at the product.

We had this same type of problem early on with the atheists, The Huckabee supporters were ripe for the pickin' - but with all the God deriding rhetoric that flooded this and other Ron Paul websites -- It chased off millions of prospective Christian buyers of the Ron Paul widgit.

So the next time either you the Christian or Atheist want to make a disparaging remark about each other, remember that you may be on the front door of the person you are deriding. -- Remember: Its hard to make a sale when you are spitting in the face of your client.

TMike

PS- This forum is the front door and we are the salesman.

acptulsa
11-25-2008, 10:26 AM
So much for humor.

That said, Mike is right. Religion in general and Christianity in particular would be a magnificent power to pump into the Revolution's old battery, if we can learn to use it and learn to stomach using it.

"God wants you to be free."

ronpaulhawaii
11-25-2008, 10:26 AM
ron paul widgits for sale

once upon a time there was a mean spirited door to door christian salesman(note: Christians are sinners and do not follow the teachings of jc perfectly) he wore a t-shirt that read:

The christian saleman, selling ron paul widgits approached a house of an atheist. Of course the christian was wearing his bold, rude, and arrogant t-shirt -- but it was of little concern to the proud (http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=5342) christian. For he had a wonderful product, it was so wonderful that by simply showing it to the atheist the sale would be guaranteed! After all, who would not want the ron paul widgit, heck, it helped everyone! And it was very inexpensive - so inexpensive that anyone could afford it.

The salesman went up to the door and knocked. The athiest opened the door...

Christian: Hello, my name christpher, and i'm a christian, much smarter than you and i have a widgit that i would like to show you athiests. Would you like to see it?

Atheist: Hell no!

The door slams shut and the christian wonders what went wrong. Gee whiz he thought, i have the most wonderful product in the world but this guy is so stupid that he wouldn't even look at it. "what a complete moron" he said to himself as he left the door shaking his head in frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok boys and girls what have we learned from this story? Christians can be rude? Hhmmm... True, they can be, but thats not the point. The point is "the ron paul widgit" truly is a wonderful product but the christian was so self-righteous and offensive that the atheist never even looked at the product.

We had this same type of problem early on with the atheists, the huckabee supporters were ripe for the pickin' - but with all the god deriding rhetoric that flooded this and other ron paul websites -- it chased off millions of prospective christian buyers of the ron paul widgit.

So the next time either you the christian or atheist want to make a disparaging remark about each other, remember that you may be on the front door of the person you are deriding. -- remember: Its hard to make a sale when you are spitting in the face of your client.

Tmike

ps- this forum is the front door and we are the salesman.

+2010

wizardwatson
11-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Maybe he means the false god of democracy, but I doubt it. :D

Athan
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
How about we take out billboard adds in the same vein as church leaders do giving their perception of God quotes. Example:

"Don't blame me. I voted Ron Paul."
- God"

"I DID send help. Remember Ron Paul?"
- God"

nate895
11-25-2008, 05:56 PM
How about we take out billboard adds in the same vein as church leaders do giving their perception of God quotes. Example:

I like this one.

Seriously, though, if this crap doesn't stop, I might just go and start my own forum.

Athan
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Um... but it not because of what I posted right? I just thought it was a sweet and funny idea.

nate895
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Um... but it not because of what I posted right? I just thought it was a sweet and funny idea.

No, the OP. I like your idea, it is pretty funny.

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 06:47 AM
'I did send help. Remember Ron Paul?' is just it. I'm at a loss to come up with another as good.

'I sent you an honest man and you couldn't even be bothered to vote for him. Take two aspirin and call Me in four years.' :D

Maybe the meetups should money bomb for this while we still have a little money to do it with.

Kludge
11-26-2008, 06:54 AM
Don't waste your time celebrating a false god.

Consumerism?

gjvrieze
11-26-2008, 12:07 PM

acptulsa
11-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Somebody's been busy...

http://govtabuse.nfshost.com/RonPaulchurchsign.jpg