PDA

View Full Version : Saul Anuzis joins race for RNC Chair.

Dary
11-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Saul Anuzis, the Michigan Republican Party Chairman, who went out of his way to keep Ron Paul out of the Michigan debates, has thrown his hat into the RNC race for party chairman.

You remember Saul right; the guy who assailed Ron's patriotism and petitioned the party to keep him quiet?

I'm not familiar with Kanton Dawson and a couple of others on the short list.

But if Anuzis or Steele win, then that will tell me just about all I'll need to know as far as which direction the party is going.

Some of the names on the list leave me pretty much uninspired.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/11/rnc_chair_race_lots_of_candida.html?nav=rss_blog

God I hate posting links to articles by Chris Cillizza.

HOLLYWOOD
11-25-2008, 08:28 AM
He'll make it into the GOP... they, controlling the RNC; John "Shyt Sandwich" Boehner, Mike "Zionist" Pence, Eric "Israel First" Cantor... the RNC "SS party"will endorse/initiate, Saul Anuzis and Steel into the Inner Circle of NeoFascism.

The initiation is completed with the sacrificial slaughtering of a Sheep. aka (People Practice)

pcosmar
11-25-2008, 09:50 AM
I find it interesting (and disturbing) that once again failure is promoted.
Saul Anuzis has been a complete failure as GOP chair in Michigan, aside from the Ron Paul Censorship issue.
The state republicans have done little to stem the jobs leaving the state, or the Taxes, or the Welfare mentality.
They have been utter failures in all areas.
So they promote incompetence. This does not surprise me.
And they will wonder why we are disgusted.

Dary
11-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah. For the life of me, I cannot actually believe that Saul would have any real chance at all at winning the Chairmanship.

Saul was (and still is) such a miserable failure that McCain pulled his campaign completely out of Michigan. He just threw in the towel and conceded the state before a single vote was cast on Election Day.

Depending on your take as to whether or not the party has any real chance of reforming itself, or more demolition needs to occur before the restoration can begin, having this moron win might actually be a good thing.

I just don't think the party is ready yet to return to its roots. At least everything I've seen so far indicates to me that it isn't.

But then again, I've been totally wrong about everything else I've ever believed to be politically true. :)

The election will tell. I just wish that a liberty candidate would step forward and throw his or her name into the mix and then we would really have a better indicator as to where the ship is headed.

roho76
11-25-2008, 11:30 AM
At our Convention he was pushing hard for that Shit paper platform they were pushing. The vary mention of it brought Boo's to the floor. This made him so mad that if I remember correctly he walked of the stage.

Sore Loser for RNC Chairman!! Sounds like a good deal.

Dary
11-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Having Anuzis or Steele win would certainly be a slap at the Ron Paul republicans.

To me, both of them just showed such bad character and judgment. Whenever they had a chance to express their opinion about Ron Paul or what he brings to the table, rather than say something the least bit positive about him like maybe "Well the Republican Party is a big tent and we welcome all ideas" or maybe conceding that Ron's voting record has been the most consistently conservative of all members of the House, they had nothing but condescending remarks and they did everything in their power to alienate us. That is no way to build a party and it flies in the face of the party platform.

I'm not sure, (correct me if I'm wrong) but I think that Anuzis actually did back peddle a bit from his hard line stance as far as keeping Ron out of the debates, but only after a very concerted effort on our part to get him to change his position (an effort that we shouldn't have had to make). Maybe he sees this as a chance to get back at us. :confused:

Regardless, he must think pretty highly of himself in order to even think that he would have a chance at winning considering what a miserable failure he has been in Michigan.

HOLLYWOOD
11-25-2008, 01:59 PM
All that's sought is Party Loyalists... that's the main requirement... undevoted fanatism to the inner circle Neocon freaks. To hell what they represent to the people... it's Money, Wealth, & Corporatism that control government and elections. The people are the 10% work... morsel crumbs and facade to the sheeple. It's easy to Fool, FOOLS... failure is always an option for government, as long as their hidden objectives are met/accomplished.

Matt Collins
11-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Awww HELL NO! :mad:

torchbearer
11-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Saul, the betrayer.