PDA

View Full Version : Lakota Indians mint their own coins, banks independent of Federal Reserve

socialize_me
11-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Tonight was the first time I've heard about this so sorry if it's just rehashed stuff. I'm not too familiar with it, but apparently the Lakota Nation has created its own banking system that is not fractional reserve, instituted a currency system that isn't fiat, and is instead all based entirely on .999 pure silver coins. The designs are amazing, and those who want to learn more about this, checkout the website:

http://freelakotabank.com/index.php

I'm not too well read on Tribal Sovereignty and American Indians (something I wish to remedy--if anyone has some good books on this subject please suggest them, I'd appreciate it!!), but could this be influential or have a place in the End the Fed! movement???

Admin note- closed, already posted:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=169990

TruthisTreason
11-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Interesting.

Privacy When you open an account at the Free Lakota Bank, there are 2 specific things we do not want: your name and your social security number. It is not our job to track the movement of our clients' money; we do not want to know who is depositing, where it comes from, or at what rate it enters or leaves our bank. We believe money is anonymous and not subject to tracking.

If you derive your income from preying on the weakness of others, shame on you. Your time on this planet will be short and the great spirit will reward you in kind. If you choose to deposit with the Free Lakota Bank, we will use your money to benefit those will a strong sense of morals and value. Our hope is that your money will not find its way back to you.

Account Security: Account login is limited with an email address and password. You may choose to then require Out-of-Band Authentication to approve transfers to other Free Lakota Bank account holders or for currency withdraws. Our Out-of-Band Authentication parter is StikeForce Technologies. We strongly recommend that you access your account only from terminals running StrikeForce's GuardedID Keystroke Encryption software.

Out-of-Band Authentication requires the use of a second network, also known as the Publicly Switched Telecommunications Network (PSTN), to confirm that you are in fact the person conducting the transaction. You will setup your Out-of-Band Authentication procedure during account setup. Then, when you conduct a transaction that requires Out-of-Band Authentication, our system will initiate a command to call your enrolled phone. You then enter your PIN code through the phone. You will NEVER be asked to enter your PIN code online. Therefore, your PIN code can never be stolen via your pc or other terminal.