PDA

View Full Version : Bush Pardons Marijuana Dealers and an Income Tax Evader!

Knightskye
11-24-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j6mH44rWD9yyZf_AZ7YxQDVFL7WwD94LKHEG1

_Andrew Foster Harley of Falls Church, Va. Harley was convicted of wrongful use and distribution of marijuana and cocaine during a general court martial at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo.

_Robert Earl Mohon Jr. of Grant, Ala., who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.

_Carey C. Hice Sr. of Travelers Rest, S.C., who was convicted of income tax evasion.

And about 11 other people, including one for "unlawful use of a telephone." :D

Also:
At the same time, Obama advisers say there is little — if any — chance that his administration would bring criminal charges.

Change you can believe in!

Perry
11-24-2008, 11:57 PM
For good press he has to pardon one stoner or person convicted or fraudulently acquiring food stamps for every banker cut loose.:D

acptulsa
11-25-2008, 09:27 AM
I couldn't help but notice he pardoned more cocaine offenders than marijuana offenders. He has an obvious preference there.

Yeah, the last three paragraphs of that are just precious:

"One hot topic of discussion related to pardons is whether Bush might decide to issue pre-emptive pardons before he leaves office to government employees who authorized or engaged in harsh interrogations of suspected terrorists in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Some constitutional scholars and human rights groups want the incoming administration of President-elect Barack Obama to investigate possible war crimes.

"If Bush were to pardon anyone involved, it would provide protection against criminal charges, particularly for people who were following orders or trying to protect the nation with their actions. But it would also be highly controversial.

"At the same time, Obama advisers say there is little — if any — chance that his administration would bring criminal charges."

They certainly take care of their own, don't they? This will be our greatest weapon for educating the masses on what a terribly false dichotomy and non-issue the great Republican versus Democrat debate has become.

kathy88
11-25-2008, 09:42 AM
I couldn't help but notice he pardoned more cocaine offenders than marijuana offenders. He has an obvious preference there.

lmao

acptulsa
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm amazed he hasn't pardoned any drunk drivers (yet). After all, that's as fine a Bush Family Tradition as selling and/or trading arms and/or materiel to America's enemies...

Truth Warrior
11-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Well I guess that certainly must make up for everything else he did. :p :rolleyes:

dude58677
11-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Well I guess that certainly must make up for everything else he did. :p :rolleyes:

It doesn't make up for all Bush did but the point is that it seems like Ron Paul may have inspired Bush although he wouldn't publicy admit it.

Truth Warrior
11-25-2008, 03:35 PM
It doesn't make up for all Bush did but the point is that it seems like Ron Paul may have inspired Bush although he wouldn't publicy admit it. Maybe Dubya is just setting up future "connections" at bargain prices. ;) :D

heavenlyboy34
11-25-2008, 03:38 PM
maybe dubya is just setting up future "connections" at bargain prices. ;) :d

lmao!!! :d

BarryDonegan
11-25-2008, 03:55 PM
its harold and kumar imo

Minlawc
11-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Pardening Irwin Schiff might help a bit...:D

ShannonOBrien
11-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Who knew George Bush was such an anarchist?