PDA

View Full Version : Michael Badnarik Show This Week

raystone
11-24-2008, 08:57 PM
(at gcnlive.com)

Monday
Dr. Frederick D. Graves has been a lawyer for many years, and is the author of a self-paced tutorial on court procedure which is available at JurisDictionary.com Fredrick has exciting news about a peaceful solution to the widespread corruption in government.

Tuesday
Janine Roberts has written a book entitled Fear of the Invisible. Ms. Roberts was asked by parents with children severely ill after vaccination to discover if the medical authorities were hiding anything from them. She found that it is impossible to purify vaccines which are contaminated with viruses from chickens, humans and monkeys, and with RNA and DNA fragments. Join us for an investigative journey into a reckless and contaminated medical industry.

Food (and Health) Wednesday
Chris Barry is an advocate for alternative medicine, and a close friend of Robert Scott Bell. Mr. Barry will discuss the dangerous side effects of Crestor and the recent marketing effort to encourage seven million people who have no risk of heart problems to take the drug anyway.

Firearms Friday
Jennifer Freeman is one of the organizers of The Liberty Belles, which is dedicated to teaching women to use guns for self-defense.

Constitution Class in Chicago!
I am pleased to announce that I will be presenting my eight-hour class on the Constitution on December 20th from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Lincoln Restaurant. The address is 4008 Lincoln Avenue, (See map.) You are also cordially invited to the annual Chicago Libertarian Party Christmas Party which begins immediately after the class.
To register for this class, click on this PayPal button:
Constitution Class in Chicago Lighting the fires of Liberty, one heart at a time!

Michael