PDA

View Full Version : Digg is Pointless - We need to get off our Asses!

JohnTitor
11-24-2008, 06:39 PM
John Titor banned on digg!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol

I have been banned from Digg for submitting the following article, its buried and cannot be searched for and shows on no popular lists, etc. It was #1HOT until around 13Hrs!!

So for posting this:
http://digg.com/business_finance/Ron_Paul_Speech_Houston_END_THE_FED_22_11_2008

I have been banned.

And one of my fellow diggers JustCause2009 was banned immediately after his FIRST SUBMISSION for posting this:

http://digg.com/odd_stuff/JOHN_TITOR_BANNED_ON_DIGG

WTF is it with Digg - There seems to be NO POINT IN IT when it come to promoting Ron Paul.

How can we get this "Popular" or somehow shown on the Front Page.

Better still how can we expose Digg?

PS - He's Front Page on Google Video so Rate it there please http://video.google.com

MRoCkEd
11-24-2008, 06:44 PM
uh? why were you banned for that?

ronpaulhawaii
11-24-2008, 06:55 PM
now we will see if I get banned...

pacelli
11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Fuck digg. Digg can seriously go fuck themselves. It is clearly a controlled operation.

AJ Antimony
11-24-2008, 08:06 PM
In response to the thread title: NO SHIT

I never registered a Digg account because of how stupid it is. I don't know who the heck some of you think is reading from that site.

As far as I'm concerned, Digg is just preaching to the choir.

Get the Revolution off the internet for christ's sake

Andrew Ryan
11-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Fuck digg.

constitutional
11-24-2008, 08:17 PM
I use to visit Digg everyday, in fact, couple of times a day. But then about 4-5 months ago, I stopped slowly. I only visit Digg probably once a month or not at all.

:)

Tarabell952
11-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Hmmm.. So exactly why did you get banned? The links to the articles don't work. So I don't know :confused:

RonPaulVolunteer
11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Titor, where have you been? How's 2036?

And yes you're right, we need to get off our asses. Is this why you came back?

JohnTitor
11-25-2008, 12:18 PM
The Digg is still there, just BURIED (Censored) by Digg.

Apparently your not allowed to promote...Campaigns that ask for Donations....

They wont re-enable my Account.

I give up on Digg.......I will stick to real people :)

It's (for me) good in 2042, and things are certainly improving. People are learning in TRUST again.

I came back for several reasons; some of which are happening now and some still to come.......I didn't intend to stay in this particular "timeline" quite so long.:confused:

Unfortunatley, due to the delays and issues being experienced at CERN my Time Machine is currently inoperable; at least until the first "singularities" are created (mine seem to be fluxing power irregularly and i dont want to risk a "jump"). :eek:

I did not realise "quite how closely linked" our timelines were.....to my own peril it would seem. We need to find a way out together :)

The positive thing is that THIS timeline is no longer the same timeline as the one that progressed from 2001 - Changes HAVE been made.

PEACE, LOVE AND FREEDOM - They bring us all TOGETHER.

pacelli
11-25-2008, 01:19 PM

It's (for me) good in 2042, and things are certainly improving. People are learning in TRUST again.

I came back for several reasons; some of which are happening now and some still to come.......I didn't intend to stay in this particular "timeline" quite so long.:confused:

Unfortunatley, due to the delays and issues being experienced at CERN my Time Machine is currently inoperable; at least until the first "singularities" are created (mine seem to be fluxing power irregularly and i dont want to risk a "jump"). :eek:

I did not realise "quite how closely linked" our timelines were.....to my own peril it would seem. We need to find a way out together :)

The positive thing is that THIS timeline is no longer the same timeline as the one that progressed from 2001 - Changes HAVE been made.

That's excellent to hear, although it is distressing to hear that CERN disrupted your travel plans.

Slist
11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
I use to visit Digg everyday, in fact, couple of times a day. But then about 4-5 months ago, I stopped slowly. I only visit Digg probably once a month or not at all.

:)

EXACTLY the same for me. But digg is NOT useless. It brought me to Ron Paul!!!

dr. hfn
11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
i was banned once, then i bitched to them and got unbanned

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-26-2008, 04:38 AM
I submitted some articles and other people submitted quite a few. I never go to the front page. I had some things with over 100 diggs real quick but somehow they dont go front page.

It is like a high school popularity contest.

Pepsi
11-26-2008, 05:36 AM

All of the Prophecies made by May from the future has come ture. The shooting down of the Amnesty Bill was the start of the end for them, and the beginning for the better. Ron Paul has made more of a effect than you might think he has. Things are going to get very interesting with Russia soon