PDA

View Full Version : Was FINALLY able to watch the Fox debate in its entirety- few points

Perry
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I wasn't able to watch the entire debate live the other day but i was finally able to catch the debate in its entirety this morning on Fox.
With eight candidates there were 16 points of applause. one point of applause for each candidate and one against.
I think it is safe to say without debate that the top two points of applause during the entire debate were firstly against Ron Paul and secondly for him. Ron Paul was the reason for the majority of the noise in New Hampshire. This is fantastic news. There were 3 million people watching the Fox debate and Ron Paul is riling people up! I am beside myself with joy in how well this debate went.
I have to comment on the people in the diner. These people all sounded like 9th grade dropouts. I wonder if this is what Fox news believes the average American is?
Overall i am very happy. Paul took some fastballs and curve balls. He hit some doubles, triples and a couple Home runs.