PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild the Party couldn't Give a Rats A__ About Us

NEPA_Revolution
11-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Take a look at the Accepted ideas and tell me if there are any good ones there. The top voted idea put forth by an average sheeple joe Republican to reach out to us has not been accepted while "Reach out to Blacks and Gays" and "Use the media to convert the youth" are great general ideas, but have no reflection on a major change of ideals or state of awareness that we are trying to put forward. I keep getting the impression that they don't want us.

Theocrat
11-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Have you considered this party (http://www.constitutionparty.com/)? They're looking for lots of supporters. :D

nate895
11-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Take a look at the Accepted ideas and tell me if there are any good ones there. The top voted idea put forth by an average sheeple joe Republican to reach out to us has not been accepted while "Reach out to Blacks and Gays" and "Use the media to convert the youth" are great general ideas, but have no reflection on a major change of ideals or state of awareness that we are trying to put forward. I keep getting the impression that they don't want us.

Yeah, the kind of ideas that they have "accepted" are ones that every moron who looked at the basics of a 2008 election poll, and can compute simple math, could figure out.

Kludge
11-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Republicans are not conservatives... Conservatives have no party and are about as effective as libertarians with regards to the federal government. "RebuildTheParty" isn't about hijacking and otherwise infiltrating the Neoconservative Republican Party with conservatives, it's just a big outreach program in an attempt to herd more unthinking sheep to push the Republican dogma.

james1906
11-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Take a look at the Accepted ideas and tell me if there are any good ones there. The top voted idea put forth by an average sheeple joe Republican to reach out to us has not been accepted while "Reach out to Blacks and Gays"

Once again, Ron Paul is mistaken for RuPaul.

Andrew Ryan
11-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Lmao

dr. hfn
11-23-2008, 12:59 AM
i can no longer trust the establishment, any establishmnent. With the Kennedy assassination, the 9/11 false flag op, and the way the GOP higher ups behaved and treated us this election.
Death to the GOP, death to the Dems, long live the Free State.

Long Live the Free State Project!!!

Pepsi
11-23-2008, 04:39 AM

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/11/23/f_21860100812m_ae05c22.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/11/23/f_21860100812m_ae05c22.jpg&srv=img19)

Truth Warrior
11-23-2008, 05:10 AM
Well after the RPF army takes over the GOP they will, by cracky. ;) :D

Real_CaGeD
11-23-2008, 07:11 AM
1) Bush Sr NWO - R's just use the word conservative

2)Larry McDonald

TastyWheat
11-27-2008, 01:47 AM
I just looked at the site today. The most popular idea, "do a better job in Black and Latino communities", as if the GOP intentionally does a shitty job in those communities, got only 459 votes. The rest of these "accepted" ideas are generally below 10 votes. The top 10 ideas, none of which have been accepted, are all much higher rated. Some of these "accepted" ideas are even quite laughable, like "Reach youth via pop-culture and entertainment media." Yeah, that's just what the GOP was missing, a hip and fresh vibe.

I have no idea who is running this site or reviewing these ideas. We have to work from the ground up. The top dogs aren't interested in change, they're interested in winning. The less change it requires, the more they like the idea.

muh_roads
11-27-2008, 02:01 AM
That place is full of brainless spam. WTF is "truck nutz" that they keep saying over there?

newyearsrevolution08
11-27-2008, 02:04 AM
That place is full of brainless spam. WTF is "truck nutz" that they keep saying over there?

please don't bring up those damn truck nutz....

I still don't get how the hell that is considered manly.

tonesforjonesbones
11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
I disagree. I see a whole lot of reaching out to Ron Paul supporters. We are having some good honest discourse and finding common ground. That is what I proposed HERE a couple of weeks ago...to find what we have in common rather than focus on our differences. THAT is happening on the Rebuild the Party site. No slinging insults , or pointing fingers. It is REFRESHING! tones

LibertyEagle
11-27-2008, 09:28 AM
I disagree. I see a whole lot of reaching out to Ron Paul supporters. We are having some good honest discourse and finding common ground. That is what I proposed HERE a couple of weeks ago...to find what we have in common rather than focus on our differences. THAT is happening on the Rebuild the Party site. No slinging insults , or pointing fingers. It is REFRESHING! tones

I don't see anything over there in their plan about finding truly conservative candidates and what that means. It's all about mechanics of getting the republican party funded, etc. What's refreshing about that, Tones? I could care less about getting any 'ol Republican in office who has no intention of abiding by the Constitution.

Frankly, I'm not surprised. For the umpteenth time, we are going to take over anything at the national level. If we want to do be effective, it has to be from the local and state levels on up.

heavenlyboy34
11-27-2008, 09:32 AM
i can no longer trust the establishment, any establishmnent. With the Kennedy assassination, the 9/11 false flag op, and the way the GOP higher ups behaved and treated us this election.
Death to the GOP, death to the Dems, long live the Free State.

Long Live the Free State Project!!!

:D:)

tonesforjonesbones
11-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Well Liberty..we must be going to different websites then because i have not seen ONE blog about funding. I have joined four groups at that site..one for conservative entertainers to discuss how we can get the conservative entertainers out of the closet, one group for discussion on how best to reach out to minorities and bring them into the GOP, one for Preserving the Constitution, and one for Connecting with Ron Paul supporters. I find it to be mature, thoughtful and an excellent resource for expressing ideas on how to move the party forward. TONES

LibertyEagle
11-27-2008, 10:20 AM
http://www.rebuildtheparty.com/

Where are you going?

tonesforjonesbones
11-27-2008, 10:36 AM
wow..no..this is where I'm going...tones

http://rebuildtheparty.ning.com/

Lucille
11-27-2008, 10:39 AM

It's just the Wonkettards. Why they haven't removed their comments and entries is beyond me.

LibertyEagle
11-27-2008, 12:47 PM
wow..no..this is where I'm going...tones

http://rebuildtheparty.ning.com/

Yours is a lot better.

Guys, you should take a look at the comments here. The Republicans at the grassroots level have much more sense than the elitists in control of the party at the top.

tonesforjonesbones
11-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Yes..seems like we are finding common ground...that's a good thing. tones