PDA

View Full Version : Escape from america!

weatherbill
11-22-2008, 02:38 PM
dO YOU HAVE AN ESCAPE ROUTE????

I do.

I encourage you to get one becasue when this thing america, implodes, it is going to be a dangerous place to be..... this is going to get more serious than you can imagine.........

heavenlyboy34
11-22-2008, 03:27 PM

I do.

I encourage you to get one becasue when this thing america, implodes, it is going to be a dangerous place to be..... this is going to get more serious than you can imagine.........

Duck and cover till the shooting stops, grab some supplies, and flee into the nearest canyon hideout! :eek:

JohnMeridith
11-22-2008, 03:31 PM
no real escape route, but if the zombies come I have enough to take out 20k of them.

newyearsrevolution08
11-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Do you usually RUN when faced with opposition?

If we do that, then what are we fighting for POLITICALLY now for? I thought we were doing it this way in hopes of NOT having to go up in arms and take our country back by force.....

This is OUR country, if anyone is needing an escape route it will be those assholes in washington.

Natalie
11-22-2008, 03:46 PM
This is OUR country, if anyone is needing an escape route it will be those assholes in washington.

Nice :)

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Nice :)

doubleplus NICE

OUR country, not their country.

SeanEdwards
11-22-2008, 03:52 PM
I bet there were a bunch of jews in germany circa 1932 who thought staying and fighting for their vision of their country was a good idea too.

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 03:58 PM
I bet there were a bunch of jews in germany circa 1932 who thought staying and fighting for their vision of their country was a good idea too.

"run away! run away!"

satchelmcqueen
11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
if i dont miss a shot, i have enough to take out around 3k and still have food.

Kotin
11-22-2008, 08:38 PM
HA!

seriously? where are you going to escape to!? I hear the rest of world is very open to liberty, free markets, and non interventionism..

where are you going to go?!

I wouldnt want to be anywhere else if the shit hits the fan then with my family, friends and community whom all own guns and have free spirits(mostly)

remember.. this is it! America is the last vestige of freedom left!

FindLiberty
11-23-2008, 03:39 AM
KYAG(bye)

DamianTV
11-23-2008, 09:51 AM
"run away! run away!"

He who lives to run away lives to fight another day.

Im not particularly fond of the fact that if we ever do have to fight, the people we will be fighting with will be the very people we are trying to save. And the real criminals responsible for this will do as they always do, give orders from safe locations. But this in and of itself would be part of "their" strategy. Why waste your own resources tearing down a country when you can get two factions in that country to fight amongst each other and do the dirty work for you. I have a gut feeling they WANT us to fight.

Cowlesy
11-23-2008, 09:54 AM
He who lives to run away lives to fight another day.

Im not particularly fond of the fact that if we ever do have to fight, the people we will be fighting with will be the very people we are trying to save. And the real criminals responsible for this will do as they always do, give orders from safe locations. But this in and of itself would be part of "their" strategy. Why waste your own resources tearing down a country when you can get two factions in that country to fight amongst each other and do the dirty work for you. I have a gut feeling they WANT us to fight.

I understand what you are saying, but.....

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya :)

DamianTV
11-23-2008, 10:03 AM
In chess, the pawns go first. Where do the rest go while the pawns are getting killed?

SnappleLlama
11-23-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm finding Kurt Russell. I hear he has expertise in escaping from places...

DamianTV
11-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Should fine Joe Rogan. He's not geriatric yet. Oh and he's an RP supporter.

In reference to my chess comment, even a pawn can checkmate a king if the game is played right.

PatriotG
11-23-2008, 07:02 PM

I do.

Can you elaborate a bit more?
Marshall Law, Looting, Riots?
All of the above?

I know there's been alot of mention in these forums about this topic, but I would like to know your thoughts.

I am not expecting anything good to happen anytime soon, but i question how bad it's going to get.

Just curious.

PS: If I have to fight, I will fight, I'm not running anywhere, unless its to hide and buy time to plan commando raids.

Tatsit
11-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, I do not think escape is the answer... what we going to flood Canada or lol mexico??

Seriously this is our country, it is the duty of all Americans to fight for their freedom and stand up against them bastards!

I moved to the edge of my city, and if shit hits the fan, I will make way up into mountains and cut down to the rural area's with my family - find like minded people and band together and keep moving as much as possible - taking out the enemy supply lines as much as possible.

I will not die in a fema camp, I will not die running away and cowering in another country because really you would have to find some deserted island of the coast of whatever because it's globalization.

I will die, fighting for freedom, and fighting to protect my family - or some natural cause happens of course... :D

Tatsit
11-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Can you elaborate a bit more?
Marshall Law, Looting, Riots?
All of the above?

I know there's been alot of mention in these forums about this topic, but I would like to know your thoughts.

I am not expecting anything good to happen anytime soon, but i question how bad it's going to get.

Just curious.

PS: If I have to fight, I will fight, I'm not running anywhere, unless its to hide and buy time to plan commando raids.

Man, it's so hard to say how bad things are going to get... and to which scenario is going to be the one that comes true. All I can say is that in just the last year things have been speeding up dramatically and its like, wow we all saw this coming for so long that we forgot about it, and then WHAM! it's here!

I have more information at www.itsourfreedom.com but here is what I think might happen.

Obama rings in the oval office - sets up his security force or "brown shirts" and or his child snitch youth groups like Hitler did in pre-wwII

While that is going on - were straight smack in the middle of a world depression - the US becomes a full police state and or martial law is declared - Obama enacts his executive orders and becomes the dictator - the NAU is initiated to supposedly save the economy - but since Americans hate the idea of NAU - Patriots rise up and a second civil war or actually more appropriate the 2nd revolutionary war begins.

One of a couple of events will probably set it off - 1 there is a major catastrophe or a so called "Terror Attack" which allows them to launch martial law and ring in the new world order...

Another event will be, Russia attacks (maybe not so much invade) though this could be ranked with the first one, but since it's another country that makes it slightly different - This will give the just cause for the government to instigate their martial law.

Don't forget this will not be so much to make Obama a dictator as much as it is to make the super greedy elites control over the world - When the world economy goes into a depression, the one world government will soon follow all ran not by the visible leaders such as Obama but the elites who want to get rid of most of you. Well probably all of us on this forum lol

Sorry if it all kind of run's together, on a short time budget atm :P

But there is still hope -- Campaign for Liberty is a success - we abolish the federal reserve and the IRS and guess what will happen? Things will get better.