PDA

View Full Version : I just had a neat thing happen.

G-khan
09-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I was online playing UT 2004 and I use the name Ron_Paul_4_Pres as my user name. I had another player ask me whats up with Ron Paul that he was seeing his signs all over the place. I told him to google Ron Paul.

risiusj
09-09-2007, 11:35 AM
That's good news.
Every so often while playing FEAR I get someone that says something positive about my name, which is very similar to yours.
A couple guys joined me in saying that Ron Paul would get the govt off our backs, stop the Fed, IRS, and so on.
It's encouraging no matter where you hear it from.

Dear Leader VI
09-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm RonPaul2008 on Halo 1 Online. It's pretty sweet, I've converted six or seven players so far. It helps to always be in the top tier of the leaderboard after each game, too.

This one time I was playing and a user named Ron Paul 08 joined, we had a long discussion about Ron Paul and I gave him the link to these forums.

G-khan
09-09-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm RonPaul2008 on Halo 1 Online. It's pretty sweet, I've converted six or seven players so far. It helps to always be in the top tier of the leaderboard after each game, too.

This one time I was playing and a user named Ron Paul 08 joined, we had a long discussion about Ron Paul and I gave him the link to these forums.

It is fun to see all the ways you can spread the RP message and name.. We need more people using Ron Paul in their user names. It would be nice to see the gaming online flooded with Ron Pauls.

When you use his name it is like hanging a sign. Nice way to plant the seeds.. fun too.

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 12:07 PM
You guys should start a Ron Paul Clan.. (are those still popular? i haven't played online since Quake 3) :)

Shink
09-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Anyone know how to mess with your Xbox gamertag? Is it a hassle to switch your name from SHINKNIRVANA to RONPAULWILLKILLTYRANNY? (Not literally the name I'd pick:P )

Corydoras
09-09-2007, 12:15 PM
RONPAULWILLKILLTYRANNY? (Not literally the name I'd pick:P )

How about RonPaul2008FTW ?
:D

katao
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Great job guys - and don't forget when talking to RP supporter to ask "Have you donated yet?"

inibo
09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
You guys should start a Ron Paul Clan.. (are those still popular? i haven't played online since Quake 3) :)

Plane old Quake was better :p

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I stopped at my local GNC earlier today with my, "Ron Paul - Taxpayer's Best Friend" shirt on, and the Manager asked me "I've heard of him, what's his deal with taxes?"

I delivered to her a very pragmatic solution to ending the income tax, and she asked "Why don't any of the other candidates present that argument?"

I then delivered a quick argument, posing the question "If you were a Government worker like any Congressman, and the larger the gov't, the more secure your job and your workers' jobs were...would you want less gov't?"

She thought it made complete sense, I gave her a slimjim (always, Always have some in my pocket) and told her to check out his vids on Youtube.

One person at a time everyone, one at a time.

CJLauderdale4
09-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Ron Paul is my logon at Full Tilt Poker....
I use the avatar of the old guy in the Air Force uniform...

Gets'em every time!!!