PDA

View Full Version : Fox News btw 10:30-11am EST: Cavuto is SCREAMING at and EXCORIATING BEN STEIN!

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Wow --- h-e-a-t-e-d!!!!

cavuto@foxnews.com --- I emailed and gave him a big bravo!

Admin edit: Here is the youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAEAMJ76KHk

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:11 AM
dam, cant wait for the tube of this!

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Even Charles Payne is blasting him about bailing out these companies. Payne even yelled "WE ARE PRINTING MONEY OUT OF CONTROL AND DEVALUING OUR CURRENCY!".

gls
11-22-2008, 09:13 AM
How many times does Ben Stein need to be proven completely wrong before they stop putting him on TV?

reduen
11-22-2008, 09:15 AM
How can someone be so heartless as to post a message like this without a utube..? :( ;)

Kludge
11-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Oooh... I only caught the last half-minute or so. Hope it's up on Youtube soon.

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 09:16 AM
How many times does Ben Stein need to be proven completely wrong before they stop putting him on TV?

Actually I told Neil Cavuto in my email he needs to keep putting Ben Stein on the air so that he (Cavuto) can continue to expose him for the retard that he is about economics.

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
How can someone be so heartless as to post a message like this without a utube..? :( ;)

I have no idea how to use my TV to put stuff on youtube unfortunately, though it looks like the TV and DVR box have PC hookups.

Kludge
11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Actually I told Neil Cavuto in my email he needs to keep putting Ben Stein on the air so that he (Cavuto) can continue to expose him for the retard that he is about economics.

I used to enjoy Stein (I only heard him speak on personal finance before) until I made the mistake of watching "No Intelligence Allowed". Ugh...

reduen
11-22-2008, 09:21 AM
I used to enjoy Stein (I only heard him speak on personal finance before) until I made the mistake of watching "No Intelligence Allowed". Ugh...

I thought that movie was done pretty well actually... :confused:

Kludge
11-22-2008, 09:31 AM
I thought that movie was done pretty well actually... :confused:

He tried to connect Atheism/Agnosticism to Nazism and "eugenics" and then tried to make it seem that Dawkins was some type of authority on Atheism. He even interviewed a woman in the basement of a building in which some mad Nazi man-butcher "worked", which was as offensive as completely irrelevant.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Bueller??

Bueller??

Bueller??

Austin
11-22-2008, 09:46 AM
He tried to connect Atheism/Agnosticism to Nazism and "eugenics" and then tried to make it seem that Dawkins was some type of authority on Atheism. He even interviewed a woman in the basement of a building in which some mad Nazi man-butcher "worked", which was as offensive as completely irrelevant.

Indeed. He whined about how atheists resort to attacking Christians themselves instead of the issue at hand.. Then he goes and does it, albeit in a more indirect manner.

smartguy911
11-22-2008, 09:51 AM
where the hell is the youtube???

Spirit of '76
11-22-2008, 09:58 AM
This definitely calls for some youtubeage.

JamesButabi
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Gah how did i miss this....tube meeeee

reduen
11-22-2008, 10:37 AM

I see where you are coming from here. To me, Dawkins himself claims to be a great authority on atheism though. (Maybe more in action than in words..)

The movie did a good job at pointing out the unreasonable bias toward evolution over creationism in our public school system though...

In truth to this point both are simply great hypotheses were the origin of life is concerned and as such, both should be taught in public schools with the same weight.

I believe that the movie fulfilled its purpose. :)

A. Havnes
11-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Youtube? Anybody there?

frasu
11-22-2008, 12:21 PM
is this youtube's day off?:D

Roxi
11-22-2008, 12:25 PM
YouTube er didn't happen :D

StudentForPaul08
11-22-2008, 12:28 PM
youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

smartguy911
11-22-2008, 04:51 PM
what the?? still no youtube...

Jeremy
11-22-2008, 04:59 PM
anyone remember when Glenn Beck tore Stein to pieces? it was amazing =D

RonPaulVolunteer
11-22-2008, 05:00 PM

He didn't TRY to do anything. He simply told the truth that Evolutionists don't want people to know.

andy mcdee
11-22-2008, 05:08 PM

Slightly off topic: You wouldn't have a youtube link? When I first heard of it i went looking like crazy for it but couldn't find it.

socialize_me
11-22-2008, 05:09 PM

Yeah, I watched it. I was unimpressed. Honestly, it wasn't anything what people on this message board were hyping. People should re-watch the "ass ripping" Glenn Beck gave to Ben Stein...hardly anything to marvel at or about. He made good points, but nothing that made me say "wow" even though several people in this forum were going Ga-Ga over it.

Go watch Barney Frank get his ass ripped by Bill O'Reilly. I don't like O'Reilly but DAMN! That's how you do it. 100 times better than Glenn Beck's...Glenn, while "tearing apart Ben Stein", did so with a grin on his face.

Andrew Ryan
11-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Tuuuuube

nobody's_hero
11-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Does this mean for once that it didn't happen? :p

Cavuto's webpage techs will probably post this before the weekend is up. Youtube would be faster, though, and much appreciated.

Ben Stein's been on Cavuto recently. There's a video up now in which the two are discussing the bail-outs, but that was from the 14th of this month. I haven't seen any of the new "heated" discussion.

Cavuto may be the only conservative working at Fox (fiscally speaking, at least).

Theocrat
11-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Is this (http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3194229&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/yourworld/index.html) the video?

nobody's_hero
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Is this (http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3194229&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/yourworld/index.html) the video?

That's the mellow one.

TER
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM

i can't believe thats the one. It wasn't heated at all.

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 05:56 PM

Nope, it was a-two-people-screaming-at-each-other-can't-hear-anyone, type of on-air shout-match.

Sorry I don't have the tubes here. It may be rebroadcast tomorrow at some point on Fox Business network?

Not sure.

RonPaulMania
11-22-2008, 05:58 PM

There is/was no trying to connect them, it's a fact that Hitler did. Hitler and his like were big fans of Neitzche and Darwin. Against a fact there is no argument. Eugenics is the quest for evolutionary perfection of the species of human into the "master race" to quote the 3rd Reich. It's a fact you can link evolution and Hitler's actions as a cause his actions, but it's just a cause among many although it shouldn't be overlooked.

Dawkins made himself an authority with his book "God Delusion" and going on his crusade to bash believers on TV shows all across the world. Maybe you are unaware of this, which is fine, but don't act like an authority on Dawkins without some objectivity.

His interview of the woman who worked there wasn't scientific, but it wasn't supposed to be, it was telling that she found nothing wrong with eugenics and with the belief to do such things.

CountryboyRonPaul
11-22-2008, 06:13 PM
There is/was no trying to connect them, it's a fact that Hitler did. Hitler and his like were big fans of Neitzche and Darwin. Against a fact there is no argument. Eugenics is the quest for evolutionary perfection of the species of human into the "master race" to quote the 3rd Reich. It's a fact you can link evolution and Hitler's actions as a cause his actions, but it's just a cause among many although it shouldn't be overlooked.

Yeah... and Stormfront donated $500 to Ron Paul, so Ron Paul will obviously exterminate non WASPs...

Seriously, what's the point?

Just because someone endorses your views doesn't mean you endorse theirs.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-22-2008, 06:14 PM

Dawkins made himself an authority with his book "God Delusion" and going on his crusade to bash believers on TV shows all across the world. Maybe you are unaware of this, which is fine, but don't act like an authority on Dawkins without some objectivity.

His interview of the woman who worked there wasn't scientific, but it wasn't supposed to be, it was telling that she found nothing wrong with eugenics and with the belief to do such things.

Who are you and where have you been hiding?

PM me your FaceBook!

haaaylee
11-22-2008, 06:31 PM

And she speaks for all of us!

Not.

WRellim
11-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Well, obviously since there is *NO* YouTube of it, this did NOT actually happen.
:mad:

purplechoe
11-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Well, obviously since there is *NO* YouTube of it, this did NOT actually happen.
:mad:

Maybe it will be replayed on Fox Business "Cavuto on Business" tonight at 8:30 pm central? Is that the same program? I know he has shows on both Fox News and Fox Business.

nodope0695
11-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Youtube or it didn't happen!!!!!

Andrew Ryan
11-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Youtube or it didn't happen!!!!!
This.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
11-22-2008, 07:24 PM
nt

Cowlesy
11-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Maybe it will be replayed on Fox Business "Cavuto on Business" tonight at 8:30 pm central? Is that the same program? I know he has shows on both Fox News and Fox Business.

Yes.

The clip to which I alluded to will be re-aired at 9:30PM EST tonight on Fox Business Channel.

I am out for the night but I hope someone within the next 20 minutes can get situated at snag the clip --- it was hysterical/awesome.

Kludge
11-23-2008, 12:08 AM
There is/was no trying to connect them, it's a fact that Hitler did.

The entire movie was about trying to discredit "evolutionism", whether by showing that ridiculous segment on an obscure theory regarding primordial goo or what was at least twenty minutes of pain as he spoke about the connection between evolution and Nazis. He did absolutely nothing to prove his case that creationism is worthy of being taught in schools, instead devoting the movie to how tyrannical, evil, and stupid "evolutionists" are.

It stands as a monument to strawmen arguments and intellectual dishonesty. It attacks sense with irrefutable senselessness and irrelevancy.

hotbrownsauce
11-23-2008, 12:28 AM
it never happened there is no youtube go back to sleep!

FrankRep
11-23-2008, 01:28 AM
5 pages and still no youtube. Man, what is this world coming too.

socialize_me
11-23-2008, 01:29 AM
it never happened there is no youtube go back to sleep!

It did happen. Fuck YouTube.

ihsv
11-23-2008, 01:38 AM
http://www.ronpaulky.org/tube.jpg

frasu
11-23-2008, 01:51 AM
So Ben Stein thinks we have to bail out the auto industry in case we have a war with Russia and we need trucks and tanks... WTF

I hope this is not the interview in question, cause I see no kicking and screaming:

Not a youtube, fox link (http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3194229&referralPlaylistId=playlist)

Interview ends with good to have you my friend :rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
11-23-2008, 03:38 AM
So Ben Stein thinks we have to bail out the auto industry in case we have a war with Russia and we need trucks and tanks... WTF

I hope this is not the interview in question, cause I see no kicking and screaming:

Not a youtube, fox link (http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3194229&referralPlaylistId=playlist)

That's funny (the bold part).

We could not fight a major two front war, akin to WWII, if our lives depended on it.

We couldn't make the steel, build the ships or keep everything fueled to last more than six months.

ClayTrainor
11-23-2008, 03:42 AM

wtf... Neil remains calm and cool the whole time. What's with this deceptive thread title?

Kludge
11-23-2008, 03:55 AM
wtf... Neil remains calm and cool the whole time. What's with this deceptive thread title?

That's not the right clip.

ClayTrainor
11-23-2008, 04:16 AM
That's not the right clip.

k...

Personally, if i were neil, i would've flipped out on him as soon as he said we need to bail out these companies to fight a full-scale war with russia.

Is the guy insane? Im not joking, is he actually insane?

Natalie
11-23-2008, 08:49 AM
How could we not have the youtube yet? I'm dying to see it!

ClayTrainor
11-23-2008, 08:51 AM
How could we not have the youtube yet? I'm dying to see it!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=169870 :cool:

jim70769
11-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Youtube? Anybody there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAEAMJ76KHk

tggroo7
11-23-2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAEAMJ76KHk

YES! I love you Neil Cavuto!

Natalie
11-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks. That was crazy!