PDA

View Full Version : DIGG!!! Detroit Michigan Radio Hosts Prove Obama Was Born In Kenya!

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 08:26 AM
http://digg.com/politics/Detroit_Michigan_Radio_Hosts_Prove_Obama_Was_Born_ In_Kenya

you know the drill...

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:26 AM
bump

slacker921
11-22-2008, 09:27 AM
it's not going to make any difference at all... none.

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:29 AM
it's not going to make any difference at all... none.

Perhaps, but the truth must be exposed for what it is.

There are now 2 highly qualified testimonials that suggest Obama was born in Kenya, 1 from his grandmother and 1 from the kenyan ambassador.... i do hope this is at least information people would like to know.

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Obama wasn't born in a manger, was he? :eek:

:D

slacker921
11-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Perhaps, but the truth must be exposed for what it is.

There are now 2 highly qualified testimonials that suggest Obama was born in Kenya, 1 from his grandmother and 1 from the kenyan ambassador.... i do hope this is at least information people would like to know.

agreed.. it's something they should know. It's something the media should be focusing on to get to the bottom of it. They won't.

The Obama supporters will simply put their fingers in their ears and not listen to it. He can do no wrong. They'll say this was a call from two guys known for doing prank calls.. and it probably isn't even the real ambassador. They'll say it doesn't matter where he was born because he holds a valid birth certificate from the US and they've seen it on the web.

I'm frustrated by it all too.. if an accusation like this were being leveled at Brittany Spears or any other celebrity we'd be hearing about it for weeks whether it held water or not.

Natalie
11-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Omg :mad:

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:47 AM
OMFG you guys are idiots, obviously the man didnt mean he was born in Kenya, but he has roots there. Not everyone speaks perfect English.

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST this is why the Ron Paul movement doesn't get anything accomplishment.

Every single Obama/Kenya thread has one of you, caps locking and telling everyone to shut up.

Personally, I think it's crucial that Obama shows his BC before he's able to take office, but you obviously disagree and think im an idiot.

And you are just speculating as to what the ambassador meant, you have no idea. He could very well have understood the question. Not to mention we have a testimonial from Obama's grandmother as well!

Where's the birth certificate, and why are you so anal about something that has not been proven one way or the other yet?

Good day.

Austin
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
OMFG you guys are idiots, obviously the man didnt mean he was born in Kenya, but he has roots there. Not everyone speaks perfect English.

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST this is why the Ron Paul movement doesn't get anything accomplishment.

Cruise control for cool.

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Every single day the same old damn post comes up. Give it a rest, obviously the guy did not say Obama was born in Kenya, where are they going to build the monument over the Hospital?! It's just ridiculous, all this conspiracy theorists supporting Ron Paul, The host seemed happy, 'Did you catch that" we got a guy frmo Kenya who doesn't speak very good English to not correct when I said he was born in Kenya. YES!!!!!!! lets spread this around DIGG! THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder why people think were nuts, its cause spreading this information makes us nuts.

WRIF Radio – Detroit Michigan
Mike In The Morning Calls The Kenyan Embassy, and talks to an ambassador who confirms that Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya and he his birthplace is a well known location.
Kenya Ambassador Confirms
Obama BORN IN KENYA!
11-21-8
Kenyan Ambassador plainly admits Obama was born in Kenya and that the location of his birth is “already an attraction” and that a monument may be built there by the government. This is the second testimonial to come out that indicates Barack Obama may not be a naturalized American citizen.
His Kenyan Grandmother recently admitted that Barack was born in Kenya over the phone recently as well. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo)

http://thestateoftruth.com/2008/11/detroit-michigan-radio-hosts-prove-obama-was-born-in-kenya/ (http://thestateoftruth.com/2008/11/detroit-michigan-radio-hosts-prove-obama-was-born-in-kenya/)

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Every single day the same old damn post comes up.

Actually this is regarding something that just happened a few hours ago

Look at it however you want, nobody is going to listen to you with your offensive attitude, insults + caps lock.

I donated to your AAFRP cause a while back, and would appreciate it if you refrain from calling me an idiot, and perhaps get constructive with your points!

No wonder why people think were nuts, its cause spreading this information makes us nuts.

Ron Paul got called nuts, a quack and many other things for stickign to his views in the debates.

ClayTrainor
11-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Type in "Kenya" in the search box there's 8 pages of this bs.

Maybe some people are so 100% sure of their emotional conclusions, like you so clearly are.:rolleyes:

nbhadja
11-22-2008, 11:27 AM

The Kenyan ambassador and Obama's grand mother said he was born in Kenya and he refuses to show his birth certificate.

You are a idiot. Even Ron Paul thinks this is a valid issue and should be looked into.

Oh and Sanford is a neocon.

Original_Intent
11-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Not a birth certificate as I am sure you are aware Hamadeh.

Hmm that does look different than what he has posted on his website though. At least this one says he was born in Hawaii.

orafi
11-22-2008, 11:45 AM

Who would use an incompetent as an ambassador?

SnappleLlama
11-22-2008, 11:47 AM
So why doesn't someone "in charge" called the ambassador and verify this? The solution is so simple...or am I missing something :) ?

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg

Can you show us Barack's half sister's, born in Indonesia, Hawaiian COLB too? :D

Thanks! :)

nbhadja
11-22-2008, 11:51 AM

That is a certificate of live birth, not a birth certificate. That is a HUGE difference.

Obama refuses to show his birth certificate or release some of his medical records.
Even McCain showed his birth certificate in court to eliminate all speculation.

Obama refuses to do so because he was born in Kenya.

SnappleLlama
11-22-2008, 11:54 AM
If Barack Obama was indeed born in the U.S.....YouTube or it didn't happen.

SnappleLlama
11-22-2008, 12:02 PM
How about starting a letter writing campaign to the Kenyan ambasasdor? We, the regular citizens of the U.S. can just ask him flat out if President-elect Obama was born in Kenya.

SnappleLlama
11-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I am looking at my birth certificate now, it says Certificate of Live Birth.

I am, too. Mine says, "Certification of Birth."

JoshLowry
11-22-2008, 12:14 PM
I am looking at my birth certificate now, it says Certification of Live Birth.

I knew you were born in Kenya.

SnappleLlama
11-22-2008, 12:15 PM
i knew you were born in kenya.

rofl!

Roxi
11-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Not a birth certificate as I am sure you are aware Hamadeh.

Hmm that does look different than what he has posted on his website though. At least this one says he was born in Hawaii.

that is too a birth certificate... mine looks identical and says "certificate of live birth" right at the top

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 03:28 PM
I am looking at my birth certificate now, it says Certificate of Live Birth. Were you born in Kenya TOO? :D

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 03:31 PM
try Chicago
http://i37.tinypic.com/jl12ww.jpg

IS that Chicago style blood? :D

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 03:32 PM
that is too a birth certificate... mine looks identical and says "certificate of live birth" right at the top :eek: Kenyans EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Andrew-Austin
11-22-2008, 03:36 PM
I really don't care, it makes little difference if America is raped by a Kenyan or an American. And this case is going no where.

evilfunnystuff
11-22-2008, 03:39 PM
i remember when gettin my drivers license i had to get a different "birth certificate" than the one i had because the one i had wasnt good enough for the state and i had to have the real one and i had to pay like 30 bux to get a copy of it

my parents and some slightly older friends of mine said that they had ones like mine and said they never had issues with it when they got there dl's

perhaps as my parents and some of my friends did some of you have never been called on the fact that you dont have the official one as security and fraud prevention wasnt as strict or you got lucky and were let slide so you didnt have to shell out cash to get the real one

if i had to produce the real one so should barry obambya

Knightskye
11-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Obama wasn't born in a manger, was he? :eek:

Hahahaha.

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Has anyone yet bothered to ask if anyone in Kenya has a BO birth certificate? :rolleyes:

evilfunnystuff
11-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Has anyone yet bothered to ask if anyone in Kenya has a BO birth certificate? :rolleyes:

i think webster tarpley or jerome corsi was over there tryin to turn one up and ended up getting arrested i belive that is where the vid of his grama sayin he was born in kenya came from

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 03:56 PM
i think webster tarpley or jerome corsi was over there tryin to turn one up and ended up getting arrested i belive that is where the vid of his grama sayin he was born in kenya came from

Note to self: "Don't ask any questions in Kenya." ;) :D

anaconda
11-22-2008, 04:26 PM
All nine Supreme Court justices are meeting in private Dec. 5th to discuss one of the citizenship lawsuits in New Jersey. This is big news. MSM isn't touching it.

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 04:32 PM
All nine Supreme Court justices are meeting in private Dec. 5th to discuss one of the citizenship lawsuits in New Jersey. This is big news. MSM isn't touching it. Probably just the annual SCOTUS BYOB Christmas party. ;) :D

Ninja Homer
11-22-2008, 05:13 PM

That's a forgery. Read here: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

Roxi
11-23-2008, 01:01 PM
i remember when gettin my drivers license i had to get a different "birth certificate" than the one i had because the one i had wasnt good enough for the state and i had to have the real one and i had to pay like 30 bux to get a copy of it

my parents and some slightly older friends of mine said that they had ones like mine and said they never had issues with it when they got there dl's

perhaps as my parents and some of my friends did some of you have never been called on the fact that you dont have the official one as security and fraud prevention wasnt as strict or you got lucky and were let slide so you didnt have to shell out cash to get the real one

if i had to produce the real one so should barry obambya

if you had a copy that didn't have a raised seal then yes, thats not good enough for the DMV, the copy that has been produced (pictured above) does have raised seal, it is an official copy of an official birth certificate issued by the state of hawaii

Truth Warrior
11-23-2008, 01:45 PM
if you had a copy that didn't have a raised seal then yes, thats not good enough for the DMV, the copy that has been produced (pictured above) does have raised seal, it is an official copy of an official birth certificate issued by the state of hawaii

http://www.inc-it-now.com/?ref=nss (http://www.inc-it-now.com/?ref=nss)

heavenlyboy34
11-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Every single day the same old damn post comes up. Give it a rest, obviously the guy did not say Obama was born in Kenya, where are they going to build the monument over the Hospital?! It's just ridiculous, all this conspiracy theorists supporting Ron Paul, The host seemed happy, 'Did you catch that" we got a guy frmo Kenya who doesn't speak very good English to not correct when I said he was born in Kenya. YES!!!!!!! lets spread this around DIGG! THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People call us nuts to quiet us. They fear the TROOF!!

heavenlyboy34
11-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Probably just the annual SCOTUS BYOB Christmas party. ;) :D

BYOB? Do you mean "bring your own bed"? ;)

literatim
11-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Wouldn't a 1961 birth certificate label his father's race as Negro, not African?

Truth Warrior
11-23-2008, 02:00 PM
BYOB? Do you mean "bring your own bed"? ;) Different generations. :p :rolleyes:

anaconda
11-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Wouldn't a 1961 birth certificate label his father's race as Negro, not African?

Brilliant observation.

heavenlyboy34
11-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Different generations. :p :rolleyes:

dang. :(

pcosmar
11-24-2008, 04:49 PM
I am not convinced he was ever born.
Or is who he says he is,

I believe he is a Media Construct.

boethius27
11-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Man this guy sucks.

werdd
11-24-2008, 04:58 PM

Obama shill before the election, obama shill after the election.

What's wrong with us wanting to see hard evidence that obama is an american citizen? What's the matter with valuing one of the most basic pre-requisites to be president?

It's not about Obama, it's about the constitution, Kid.

Xenophage
11-24-2008, 05:16 PM
I really don't care, it makes little difference if America is raped by a Kenyan or an American. And this case is going no where.

+1

Agent CSL
11-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Probably just the annual SCOTUS BYOB Christmas party. ;) :D

Bring Your Own Birth Certificate, I assure you... We always celebrate Hristmas around here.