PDA

View Full Version : Fmr. CIA Bin Laden Chief: Ron Paul the only one NOT taking marching orders from Al Qa

qwerty
09-09-2007, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WgqUb8X6AA

At the end of the video!

:cool:

qwerty
09-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Everyone should see it...

"You know, there was a comment the other day about Mr. Paul marching to Al Queda's drummer, well the truth of the matter is that its all of the Democrats and the Rebublicans, except perhaps Mr. Paul and Kucunich, who are marching to Osama Bin Laden's drum."

- Michael Scheuer

Thatīs what he says on the tape...

Kuldebar
09-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Notice that the nutsack King doesn't ask a question as follow up to that statement?

He says..."hmm" and moves on.

I saw it when it aired, it was a great mention though. Scheuer was all over the air ways.

cac1963
09-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Scheuer says that bin Laden is one of the most non-egocentric warriors in the world who would attribute all his successes to Islam rather than himself, and the rest of the panel started talking about the vanity in bin Laden's actions as if to discredit Scheuer's remarks. Did anyone else catch that?

Kuldebar
09-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Scheuer says that bin Laden is one of the most non-egocentric warriors in the world who would attribute all his successes to Islam rather than himself, and the rest of the panel started talking about the vanity in bin Laden's actions as if to discredit Scheuer's remarks. Did anyone else catch that?

Yeah, the other 2 talking heads were simple mouth pieces. OBL has to be the devil and eats small children and has every vice known to man.

So, much for trying to understand the enemy.

I watched these yesterday, it was an eye opener...at first I thought..oh no it's another conspiracy film... It wasn't, it was just damn good information placed in context with history.

The Power of Nightmares Part (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=881321004838285177&q=The+Power+of+Nightmares+Part+1&total=79&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)1
The Power of Nightmares Part 2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4602171665328041876)
The Power of Nightmares Part 3 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2081592330319789254)

misconstrued
09-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah, the other 2 talking heads were simple mouth pieces. OBL has to be the devil and eats small children and has every vice known to man.

So, much for trying to understand the enemy.

I watched these yesterday, it was an eye opener...at first I thought..oh no it's another conspiracy film... It wasn't, it was just damn good information placed in context with history.

The Power of Nightmares Part (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=881321004838285177&q=The+Power+of+Nightmares+Part+1&total=79&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)1
The Power of Nightmares Part 2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4602171665328041876)
The Power of Nightmares Part 3 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2081592330319789254)

Yes, great film. I've watched it several times.

0zzy
09-09-2007, 12:43 PM
"You know, there was a comment the other day about Mr. Paul marching to Al Queda's drummer, well the truth of the matter is that its all of the Democrats and the Rebublicans, except perhaps Mr. Paul and Kucunich, who are marching to Osama Bin Laden's drum." -CIA Bin Laden Chief, Michael Scheuer

phixonpolitics
09-09-2007, 01:38 PM
I've tried to let peole know about "The Power of Nightmares." It really does help in understanding many of the why's of what is going on. I think it's main flaw is how it portrayed Clinton as being a completely honest man, not only in the White House, but also as governor of Arkansas.

The Only Woj
09-09-2007, 02:16 PM
we need to spam the youtube debate with questions about why Giuliani says that our foreign policy has nothing to do with 9/11 and it's because they hate us for our freedoms ... despite Scheuer and BIN LADEN specifically telling us why we're at war.

james1906
09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
we need to spam the youtube debate with questions about why Giuliani says that our foreign policy has nothing to do with 9/11 and it's because they hate us for our freedoms ... despite Scheuer and BIN LADEN specifically telling us why we're at war.

I wouldn't say Bin Laden. Ghoul will just ignore the question and Scheuer's part and say "I should ask the person who submitted the question why he thinks he can trust anything Osama Bin Laden says. This is a man who killed 3,000 people, which struck me hard as I was mayor on that day. He is committed to ending our American way of life, and he must be stopped."

Kuldebar
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
I've tried to let peole know about "The Power of Nightmares." It really does help in understanding many of the why's of what is going on. I think it's main flaw is how it portrayed Clinton as being a completely honest man, not only in the White House, but also as governor of Arkansas.

I agree with you 100%. I have no doubts the neo-cons were out to get Clinton, but I think they made too much of that because in many ways Clinton appeared to me to have done many things you'd think they would have approved of...and at the end of the day Clinton was not an innocent by any means.

I believe the films main fault is that it uses the old, left-right political model and the changed use of the word liberal is not adequately mapped out. The information about Strauss and Qutb was very compelling. It is curious that at around the same time that Strauss and Qutb were gaining their adherents, Mises and company were representing classical liberalism, albeit in remnant status.

ItsTime
09-09-2007, 08:32 PM
I agree with you 100%. I have no doubts the neo-cons were out to get Clinton, but I think they made too much of that because in many ways Clinton appeared to me to have done many things you'd think they would have approved of...and at the end of the day Clinton was not an innocent by any means.

I believe the films main fault is that it uses the old, left-right political model and the changed use of the word liberal is not adequately mapped out. The information about Strauss and Qutb was very compelling. It is curious that at around the same time that Strauss and Qutb were gaining their adherents, Mises and company were representing classical liberalism, albeit in remnant status.

The Neo-Cons and Clinton walk hand in hand

Kuldebar
09-09-2007, 08:37 PM
The Neo-Cons and Clinton walk hand in hand

I agree that the outcome of Clinton's foreign policy and the neo-cons are not far removed from each other, but we need to remember that people who strive for the power to pursue their agenda prefer to be in control themselves and are not happy with having others in their place, no matter how sympathetic to their cause.

Even the mafia/gangs have turf wars while sharing essentially the same goals.

ItsTime
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I agree that the outcome of Clinton's foreign policy and the neo-cons are not far removed from each other, but we need to remember that people who strive for the power to pursue their agenda prefer to be in control themselves and are not happy with having others in there place, no matter how sympathetic to their cause.

Even the mafia/gangs have turf wars while sharing essentially the same goals.

agreed

qwerty
09-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I thikn we should spread this video, itīs very good promote to Ron!

;)