PDA

View Full Version : www.liberty-coalition.org

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-22-2008, 03:57 AM
WE ARE

a leaderless network of cells and individuals devoted to the constructive dismantling and disruption of state power from top down

bound together only by recognition of the State as the enemy of the free, sovereign, self-reliant individual

libertarians, paleoconservatives, constitutionalists, minarchists, pacifists, classical liberals, anarchists, secessionists, free-staters, homeschoolers, autarchists, and individualists, as well as the politically orphaned, disillusioned, and unaffiliated

WE PLEDGE

open, public declarations and demonstrations of civil disobedience

peaceful resistance to all forms of centralized, coercive power

to refuse compliance with all unjust laws, in the tradition of King, Thoreau, and Gandhi

if ever seeking public office, to do so with the sole intention of exposing and neutralizing any presence of forceful coercion, theft, or invasion of privacy - in short: cut everything, no compromises

never to hide our faces or names, for non-violence and tempered reason shall be our cloak and shield

to uphold the virtue of voluntary association and non-aggression

to not allow religious, political, or economic prejudices to separate our efforts

to never willfully rescind our self-sovereignty

and to never engage in or endorse the use of violence or property destruction to spread our message

WE AGREE

that, fundamentally, centralized government amounts to little more than a controlled, corporate monopoly over all which lies in its grasp

if a self-appointed institution of law and order fails to adhere to the principles it enforces upon others, it is effectively lawless. such an entity must be restrained, replaced, restructured, and/or simply dissolved

that coercion by threat of physical force and pre-emptive acts of violence are universal wrongs, and are to be resisted at all times

one individual cannot speak for another, and therefore, it is immoral to take from one and give to another without their full, proven consent

that the legitimacy of government rests solely on the consent of the governed, and that any deviation from this principle results in an institution founded on slavery and violence

in order to truly prosper, we must free each of the fifty states from the clutches of the federal government

a voluntary network of small, sovereign states and municipalities will ensure more efficient and honest handling of day-to-day issues

that the use of violence is valid only in response to a human rights violation, and that one should always strive to avoid or de-escalate it when possible

attempting to keep 300+ million people all happy and contented under one banner is an exercise in futility, and bound to result in frequent catastrophe

that marketplace competition must be restored to any element of society of which it has been robbed

engaging in an act of coercion-by-proxy is no less immoral than a direct act of coercion

extending control of any kind - whether it be democratic or autocratic - over too large a landmass and too great a number of people, is an endeavor that is doomed to failure

if one's actions do no harm to another, then no crime has been committed

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-22-2008, 04:10 AM
this is something of an outgrowth from my Anarchy Party playground thread, which started off as a joke and began to make more and more sense as I continued to read about voluntaryism, agorism, etc.

of course, actually having an anarchy political party would be a bit silly, as the entire point of this is to construct an organized effort to protest governmental institutions, promote peaceful disobedience, and run parallel governments that don't answer to the "official" ones.

and yes, what I'm proposing most likely will land a lot of us in jail or worse. I've already accepted that sacrifice, and I wouldn't blame anyone who doesn't want to go that route. However, we need numbers, fast. the more numerous and concentrated we are, the more of a safety net there will be

Anyone interested, please PM, as I'd like to get together at least a few people to brainstorm the basic layout of the site and what's to be included. I'd like to streamline it for easy mental absorption without deluding the message, sticking to a very streamlined, minimalist site design.

anyone affiliated with the free state project, slaveuprising, tax revolt, end the fed, or anything remotely similar is urged to join or at least give input, as this is intended to meld with all such movements.

more to come once registration is complete and I get some basic framework done

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-22-2008, 01:12 PM
bump