PDA

View Full Version : Any way to make mass emails?

Joseph Hart
11-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Like send an email to every person in the country? No, wont be used for virus. Or am I a terrorist for bringing it up?

socialize_me
11-22-2008, 12:12 AM
Like send an email to every person in the country? No, wont be used for virus. Or am I a terrorist for bringing it up?

No, you're a spammer. Get away from me.

Jeremy
11-22-2008, 12:23 AM
every person in the country? :O

yaz
11-22-2008, 12:24 AM
freaking paulbots

Joseph Hart
11-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Umm, spreading the Campaign for Liberty message, just once, worth it?

Kludge
11-22-2008, 01:17 AM
No. You need to first purchase an email list from some large company (tens to hundreds of thousands for a decent one) and have a program to decode the list and send 'em out, and for that you'd need a dedicated email server (most companies with hosting give you mass-mailing software with it).

Aside from the cost, it's also unethical (IMO) and would probably end up ignored in most peoples' spam box.

lynnf
11-22-2008, 07:33 AM
No. You need to first purchase an email list from some large company (tens to hundreds of thousands for a decent one) and have a program to decode the list and send 'em out, and for that you'd need a dedicated email server (most companies with hosting give you mass-mailing software with it).

Aside from the cost, it's also unethical (IMO) and would probably end up ignored in most peoples' spam box.

assuming you can't afford to do what is suggested above, maybe you might want to work on a smaller scale.

some internet email providers allow you to send chunks of 10 or so at a time. time consuming but it works.

lynn

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Umm, spreading the Campaign for Liberty message, just once, worth it? Nope, that would just damage and hurt C4L much more than help. I doubt they really need that. :p

Paulitical Correctness
11-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Paulbots wage massive spam campaign
Ushers in new era of internet regulation