PDA

View Full Version : What if... (for truthers)

Freedom 4 all
11-21-2008, 06:32 PM
I am aware that this is about as likely as Ron Paul voting for a bailout, but still, what if the Bush adminitration was careless enough to leave evidence around for the next president to find? What if Obama goes public with incontravertible evidence of a 9/11 inside job? What do you think the political implications of this would be?

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-21-2008, 06:38 PM
It would mean we were wrong about Obama, which, every day since the beginning of this election, I've been desperately hoping for.

Of course, even if this were to happen, it would most likely be A) an opportunistic, backstabbing political move (tyrants don't all work together), or B) if genuine, we'd be mopping his brains up. Then the CIA would snag a Stormfronter and parade him/her in front of the media as the culprit.

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2008, 06:46 PM
It means the administration got away with war crimes and mass murder/destruction, as well as an assault on civil liberties here. It's my understanding that he can't be tried when out of office. :(

TastyWheat
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
If Obama found serious dirt on Bush it wouldn't get out. Finding a good fall guy would be tough, but it could either destroy the GOP or the government. Tough call.

John of Des Moines
11-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Expect BHO to do for Bush II what Bush II did for Clinton and what Clinton did for Bush I.

And so the story goes.

Isaac Bickerstaff
11-21-2008, 09:19 PM
No one would believe it. Too many people need the myth of "evil terrorist who hate us because we're free" to keep their pathetic, infantile political beliefs from falling apart.

lucius
11-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Expect BHO to do for Bush II what Bush II did for Clinton and what Clinton did for Bush I.

And so the story goes.

agree

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-21-2008, 10:56 PM
it would just be a mandate for bigger more tyrannical government.

yongrel
11-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Bob Newhart would wake up from his dream and realize that all eight seasons had been a fantasy.

mediahasyou
11-21-2008, 11:20 PM
nothing.

Aratus
11-22-2008, 09:27 AM
watch the who's who of the dept of defense and cia... a change might hint at disclosure or no disclosure once g.w bush is in crawford...

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Maybe I could then leave my shoes on, in airports again. :D

constituent
11-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Maybe I could then leave my shoes on, in airports again. :D

funny, i never have to take mine off...

of course i neither wear shoes nor fly on airplanes, reckon that helps.

Truth Warrior
11-22-2008, 09:44 AM
funny, i never have to take mine off...

of course i neither wear shoes nor fly on airplanes, reckon that helps. I reckon. ;)

Freedom 4 all
11-22-2008, 03:17 PM
No one would believe it. Too many people need the myth of "evil terrorist who hate us because we're free" to keep their pathetic, infantile political beliefs from falling apart.

That was exactly my point. If it was proven in such a way that not even Bill O'Reilly or Hannity could question it, would neocons still exist? Would anyone still support the war and the Patriot Act? The sad answer is probably.