11-21-2008, 07:44 AM
I kind of feel sorry for Bush........and I'm over it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/20/world-leaders-dont-shake_n_145141.html

liberteebell
11-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Heh, you reap what you sow.

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Well when 6% of the world population accounts for about 25% of world GDP, it's kinda normal to expect some animosity, anger and resentment on the part of some others. ;) :)

lucius
11-21-2008, 07:59 AM
I kind of feel sorry for Bush........and I'm over it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/20/world-leaders-dont-shake_n_145141.html

Nothing new here: When I was in Madrid in 1986, 500,000 Spaniards marching in the street chanting 'Death to America'; I told people I was from Canada. There will be little sympathy for us when the shit hits the fan, which is part of the overall plan--Always an old order, but with new world implementation; guess who will be the scapegoat?

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 08:04 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/us_vs_world.gif

tremendoustie
11-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Well when 6% of the world population accounts for about 25% of world GDP. it's kinda normal to expect some animosity, anger and resentment on the part of some others. ;) :)

Plus, when they have an arrogant foreign policy, or they're bombing and invading you, or borrowing heavily from you and spending it on consumption, that can be a bummer too.

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Plus, when they have an arrogant foreign policy, or they're bombing and invading you, or borrowing heavily from you and spending it on consumption, that can be a bummer too. For sure.

Hell, I live here and I'm pissed off about it too. :D

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Why do you folks continue to saturate yourselves with "news" from the Huffington Post? if you continue to do that...you will only pull yourselves further to the left. These are damn FABIANS...so is bush so are the clintons, so is rockefeller. If you want some real Americanism...read Pat Buchanan. He doesn't appear to be a Fabian. Please, get out of the false left right paradeim. tones

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Why do you folks continue to saturate yourselves with "news" from the Huffington Post? if you continue to do that...you will only pull yourselves further to the left. These are damn FABIANS...so is bush so are the clintons, so is rockefeller. If you want some real Americanism...read Pat Buchanan. He doesn't appear to be a Fabian. Please, get out of the false left right paradeim. tones Pat ain't the government. ;) :D And Pat is pissed off too.

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Well. although Pat Buchanan might be entrenched in the globalist agenda...he DOES speak against it...when he talks about Alexander Hamiltons ideas on manufacturing and tariffs....he is talking about America...not Great Britain. this Free Market economy is BRITISH...Adam Smith, London School of Economics...Fabian Society ...marxism. We really have to watch this stuff...it is part of the DIALECTIC..and it may seem like a good thing...but what has free market global capitalism done for the usa? How is it workin for us? Not so good eh? Oh, and you can say "we've never had true free markets"...look. Free Market Capitalism IS a global economy. If you want SOVEREIGNTY...then there can't be a GLOBAL economy...if someone is talking about GLOBAL...I guarantee you..it is a direct attack on our sovereignty. I don't care WHO it is. tones

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Well. although Pat Buchanan might be entrenched in the globalist agenda...he DOES speak against it...when he talks about Alexander Hamiltons ideas on manufacturing and tariffs....he is talking about America...not Great Britain. this Free Market economy is BRITISH...Adam Smith, London School of Economics...Fabian Society ...marxism. We really have to watch this stuff...it is part of the DIALECTIC..and it may seem like a good thing...but what has free market global capitalism done for the usa? How is it workin for us? Not so good eh? Oh, and you can say "we've never had true free markets"...look. Free Market Capitalism IS a global economy. If you want SOVEREIGNTY...then there can't be a GLOBAL economy...if someone is talking about GLOBAL...I guarantee you..it is a direct attack on our sovereignty. I don't care WHO it is. tones

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." -- Edward Abbey

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2008, 08:35 AM
I think we know our government IS the bankers. Look how obama is stacking his administration...33 clintonistas already. We are STILL being run by 2 families. The Bush 's and the Clintons...both Fabians...Rockefeller = Fabian. Fabianism = marxism. tones

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 08:38 AM
I think we know our government IS the bankers. Look how obama is stacking his administration...33 clintonistas already. We are STILL being run by 2 families. The Bush 's and the Clintons...both Fabians...Rockefeller = Fabian. Fabianism = marxism. tones How do like them "CHANGE, and Yes WE can." apples? :D

tonesforjonesbones
11-21-2008, 09:01 AM
LOL truth...I was in a democrat liberal LOON chatroom on paltalk last night and they are already starting to complain about this...I was laffin and laffin at them. I said "how bout that change"...the clintonista STiLL won. I baited them about it for 2 hours LOL. Then of course, there were already Obama apologists coming out of the woodwork. The democrats are already fighting amongst themselves...and the Clintons are sitting back enjoying the show. I think it is funny as hell. tones

Truth Warrior
11-21-2008, 09:07 AM
LOL truth...I was in a democrat liberal LOON chatroom on paltalk last night and they are already starting to complain about this...I was laffin and laffin at them. I said "how bout that change"...the clintonista STiLL won. I baited them about it for 2 hours LOL. Then of course, there were already Obama apologists coming out of the woodwork. The democrats are already fighting amongst themselves...and the Clintons are sitting back enjoying the show. I think it is funny as hell. tones Me too, hilarious. :D I think Barry wants Ms. Bubba for SOS so he can just place his phone on "auto call forward", to her, for those 3AM calls. ;)

Politics Is a Sociopathic Cult (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer96.html)

Jeremy
11-21-2008, 10:10 AM
The guy talking about Google was so annoying... I don't think he understands search engines, yet he was acting like some scientist who had secret information, lol... I guess that was the only thing I got from this video. :P

Lucille
11-21-2008, 12:16 PM
CNN: Bush not snubbed after all (http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/21/cnn-bush-not-snubbed-after-all/)

Credit CNN for stomping on their own Rick Sanchez, who reported that George Bush had … “cooties” at the G20 meeting. It turns out that Sanchez didn’t bother to actually check out the details of the reception, which Jeanne Moos did after Sanchez’ report went viral yesterday:

[CNN video - The snub that wasn't. 1:54
CNN's Jeanne Moos reveals why world leaders weren't shaking President Bush's hand.]

Bush didn’t get snubbed at all, it turns out. He had already greeted most of these leaders, including a number of photo ops that Moos includes in this report. The handshakes we see in Sanchez’ clip occurred with leaders who had not already met for a grip-and-grin before the group shot.

Hey, even Angela Merkel posed with Bush and smiled while he grabbed her hand … and only her hand. Silvio Berlusconi held Bush’s hand as they strolled off the dais. Everyone seemed cheery around Bush, even with the economy diving into a teacup this week.

So where does this leave Rick Sanchez? How does a show host recover from having his own network rip apart his reporting as puerile and uninformed? Move to MS-NBC, where those qualities have value?