PDA

View Full Version : What class do you consider yourself to be?

ShannonOBrien
11-21-2008, 02:59 AM
I was thinking about how we all have similar values when it comes to money. (As in, not living beyond your means.) It got me wondering if it's because we all come from the same "class."

Time for Change
11-21-2008, 04:23 AM
When the currency is revalued, won't all our classifications be downgraded?

Seems to me, with all the current talks of world currency revaluation, that the value of the currency will decline and an increase in FRN supply will occur (again) but wages will remain the same; thus, reducing our income / net worth.

Am I way off here?

Kludge
11-21-2008, 04:29 AM
I've never actually had a discussion on class... Does it refer to the wealth of a person in terms of human capital and physical capital or how they choose to live with regards to fulfilling wants?

I'd be low-class in terms of how I live, middle-class in terms of my (and my family's) income.

micahnelson
11-21-2008, 04:33 AM
Priest, but I'm enjoying my fury warrior.

Elwar
11-21-2008, 07:09 AM
I was in the upper 2% for a year when I worked in Iraq. Pay was great if you don't mind explosions and bullets.

tggroo7
11-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Alright Top Fifth guy and the six Upper Middle Class people, fork over the money! What do you think this is? A fair, capitalistic society??

brandon
11-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Interesting that we live in a society where the "lower class" has the time and the means to log onto the internet and browse an entertainment website in the middle of the day.

U all on welfare? ;)

SnappleLlama
11-21-2008, 12:46 PM
I am lower middle class until the government bails me out of my student loan debts. YES IT CAN!