PDA

View Full Version : Why I feel like we are in a lose-lose situation

Original_Intent
11-20-2008, 05:22 PM
I am sorry to be a downer, but something has just struck me that has me very discouraged and I need you good people to explain the error of my thinking.

It seems to me (and from my reading on the forums, many of you agree) that TPTB have now reached a point where they WANT something to happen that will give them the excuse to impose martial law.

Now we see accounts that are actually being reported of stuff we have warned people about for years. People I know that were laughing at me a year ago are now scared shitless because they see things falling into place and feel completely helpless to do anything about it.

It appears that TPTB have engineered a win-win situation for themselves. They can now openly encroach on our freedom with impugnity. If people phone their congressman they just go ahead and do what they want. I tseems like if we resort to violence we play into their hands, but things are also happening so fast that something beyond "phoning your congressman" needs to be done.

The response that I expect is that we need to educate people, but as far as I have seen, all educating has accomplished is to scare a lot of people that were blissfully unaware before. I am not advocating violence and yet I am getting a sense that we are in a catch 22, and whether we act or don't act, we play into their hands.

The answer, obviously is to do something they don't expect. We need the next "Remember remember the 5th of November" lightning to strike. This won't wait until 2012, it won't wait until 2010. What can we do to win this at best or at least buy some more time?

dannno
11-20-2008, 05:27 PM
http://glinena0vca.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/enigma-2dbest-2dremix1.jpg

tonesforjonesbones
11-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Well, I have been reading quotes from Zbigniew Brzezinikis' book The Grand Chessboard. He freely admits the USA is the most successful imperialist nation ever. He freely admits that this is what the elites want...for their free markets..etc. He admitted that democratic countries are not in favor of imperialism so events must be created to call them to arms...like a "pearl harbor" type event. PNAC ..the neo cons said the same thing in their documents. So, they created events and boogymen so we the people will be duped into going to war for the elitist imperialim. It's kind of crazy..these guys freely admit it in their books...and the public still screams "conspiracy theory". tones

tonesforjonesbones
11-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Personally, I think they ignore it or remain in denial because it is so very ugly...and they just don't know what to do about it. Tones

Joseph Hart
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Have hope, and spread the peace message... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beHguPjLylw

puppetmaster
11-20-2008, 05:59 PM
They must break us apart with a bankruptcy. After a total collapse, we will be much more managable in smaller sections so now we need to start picking our new countries...or sections of the new union..

Choose very very carefully fellow patriots

ihsv
11-20-2008, 06:47 PM
I fear we have run out of time.