PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff on CNBC!

Copperhed51
11-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Just wondering if anybody else caught it. They were all admitting that Peter was right about the collapse and asking him about the future. They were arguing with him a little but their arguments seemed a little half-hearted. I think they feel that he is ultimately right about the future.

Anybody else see it? I'll try to find a link to it on CNBC's site.

Here's the link: http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=935047784&play=1 He doesn't show up until around 1:45 in the video.

melissa22
11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Of course they will sing the praises of a fellow inner party tribal member. After all he is a SCHIFF. Ever heared of Jacob Schiff? Look him up.

melissa22
11-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Shortly after the Civil War; a young immigrant, who called himself Jacob H. Schiff, arrived in New York. Jacob was a young man with a mission for the House of Rothschild. Jacob was the son of a Rabbi who was born in one of the Rothschild's houses in Frankfurt, Germany.

I will not go deeply into his background. The important point was that Rothschild recognized in him not only a potential money wizard; but more important, he also saw the latent Machiavellian qualities in Jacob that could, as it did, make him an invaluable functionary in the great one-world conspiracy.

After a comparatively brief training period in the Rothschild's London Bank; Jacob left for America with instructions to buy into a banking house which was to be the springboard to acquire control of the money system of the United States. Actually; Jacob came here to carry out four specific assignments.

1. The most important, was to acquire control of America's money system.
2. Find desirable men, who for a price, would be willing to serve as stooges for the great conspiracy and promote them into high places in our federal government, our Congress, and the U.S. Supreme Court, and all federal agencies.
3. Create minority group strife throughout the nations; particularly between the whites and blacks.
4. Create a movement to destroy religion in the United States; but Christianity to be the chief target.

Earlier I stated that Jacob Schiff came to America with orders by Rothschild to carry out four specific directives. The first and most important one was to get control of the United States' money system. Let's trace Schiff's step to accomplish that directive. As a first step he had to buy into a banking house; but it had to be the kind of a house that he could absolutely control and mold for that primary objective of entrapping our U.S. money system.

After carefully scouting around; Jacob bought a partnership in a firm that called itself: Kuhn and Loeb. Like Schiff; Kuhn and Loeb were immigrants from German Jewish ghettos. They came to the U.S. in the mid 1840's and both of them started their business careers as itinerant pack peddlers. In the early 1850's; they pooled their interests and set up a merchandise store in Lafayette, Indiana under the firm name of Kuhn and Loeb servicing the covered wagon settlers on their way west. In the years that followed; they set up similar stores in Cincinnati and St. Louis. Then they added pawn broking to their merchandising pursuits. From that to money lending was a short and quick step.

By the time Schiff arrived on the scene; Kuhn and Loeb was a well-known private banking firm and this is the firm Jacob bought into. Shortly after he became a partner in Kuhn and Loeb; Schiff married Loeb's daughter, Teresa, then he bought out Kuhn's interests and moved the firm to New York and Kuhn and Loeb became Kuhn, Loeb, and Company; international bankers with Jacob Schiff, agent of the Rothschilds, ostensibly the sole owner. And throughout his career; this blend of Judas and Machiavelli, the first heirarch of the Illuminati's great conspiracy in America, posed as a generous philanthropist and a man of great holiness; the cover-up policy set forth by the Illuminati.

Copperhed51
11-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Ahhh, what would RPF be without all the conspiracy theories?

AJ Antimony
11-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Very nice, thank you for that!

voytechs
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM
So great to hear him. This was one of the better interviews though. They gave him a lot of credit and actually allowed him to dig a little bit more below the surface and explain about the current dollar rally. I'm surprised at that.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Link is not working for me.

RedStripe
11-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Of course they will sing the praises of a fellow inner party tribal member. After all he is a SCHIFF. Ever heared of Jacob Schiff? Look him up.

So anyone with the last name of Schiff is a conspiracy member? Is that why he became an adviser to the Ron Paul campaign? Is that why he was blowing the lid on the entire housing bubble?

I knew all the history you just spewed out, yet it has nothing to do with Peter Schiff. Stop giving conspiracy theories a bad name by expanding them beyond what you have evidence to support.

runningdiz
11-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the link copper! Glad the wacko got banned.

puppetmaster
11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
good guy here he has opened alot of eyes all around the globe

going to see him in SF on the 30th

RedStripe
11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
They treated him like he was a whoooole different person now that they know he is right. Instead of just dismissing him and laughing at him, they actually brought up intelligent questions. Amazing video.

hypnagogue
11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
dammit. it won't load. suggestions?

RonPaulVolunteer
11-20-2008, 06:06 PM
dammit. it won't load. suggestions?

Got the same prob here.

No1ButPaul08
11-20-2008, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHODRNJqRo

tod evans
11-20-2008, 06:09 PM
make stuff?.........what a novel freekin` idea!
save money? .....whoda thunk?
assets you can touch:eek:

Bruno
11-20-2008, 06:09 PM
good guy here he has opened alot of eyes all around the globe

going to see him in SF on the 30th

wish I could!

That was a brilliant interview. He keeps getting better and better.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-20-2008, 06:11 PM

Thank you

hypnagogue
11-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Yay. Thank you. Good video. Now... if only I had money with which to buy gold.

Lord Xar
11-20-2008, 06:23 PM
did he say anything about the future of gold and such?

hypnagogue
11-20-2008, 06:25 PM
did he say anything about the future of gold and such? He said he expected it to reach 2k by next year.

runningdiz
11-20-2008, 06:49 PM
He is on cnn now and will be back on CNBC again later

Chieftain1776
11-20-2008, 07:49 PM
I think the video of schiff owning them (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=168558) is driving this latest spate of TV appearances..go RP movement!....do you have a video of the Campbell Brown appearance I just missed it. Also has he gone on CNBC again yet?

Andrew Ryan
11-20-2008, 07:53 PM
I think the video of schiff owning them (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=168558) is driving this latest spate of TV appearances..go RP movement!....do you have a video of the Campbell Brown appearance I just missed it. Also has he gone on CNBC again yet?
Yeah, tube of Schiff on CNN please. And I've had CNBC on for the last couple of hours and I haven't seen him on again :confused:

runningdiz
11-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, tube of Schiff on CNN please. And I've had CNBC on for the last couple of hours and I haven't seen him on again :confused:

Sorry I was wrong on his site earlier they had him on CNBC again at 9 but its not on there anymore

Copperhed51
11-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Somebody was on there standing in front of the Euro Pacific Captial background but it wasn't Peter Schiff.

Theocrat
11-20-2008, 09:58 PM

Thanks for the video. As usual, Peter Schiff brings some economic/financial reason to the masses. CNBC should just give him his own show.

Liberty Rebellion
11-21-2008, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the video. As usual, Peter Schiff brings some economic/financial reason to the masses. CNBC should just give him his own show.

+1776

That was one of the best Schiff performances I've seen. Everything that is thrown at him is batted away with stunning clairvoyance.

Imagine if he was our Treasury Secretary!

In regards to the media, it disgusts me to no end. These people are supposed to be "experts" on markets and economics and here this moron is bad mouthing Schiff for promoting saving and producing as if being a reckless-spending- fool with no job and a credit card is somehow evolutionary?! WTF.

America is fucked because the populace watches too much TV and takes the word of supposed experts as gospel.

werdd
11-21-2008, 07:03 AM

Look up irwin schiff, peters father who is rotting in jail right now for tax protesting.

nbruno322
12-31-2008, 06:22 PM

Schiff is a rather common name and it is impossible for Jacob to be Peter's grandfather. According to wikipedia, Irwin, Peter's father, was born in 1928, while Jacob died in 1920. Therefor it is impossible for Jacob to be Peter's grandfather.

Deborah K
12-31-2008, 06:36 PM

This is really irresponsible. You assume they are related because of the last name, yet you provide no lineage connection from Jacob to Peter. This, and your other post borderlines slander, imo.