PDA

View Full Version : Why Ron Paul is a pimp

SeanEdwards
09-09-2007, 09:06 AM
It's because he is able to pronounce nuclear.

Gawd, Dubya is such an embarrasment. I'm truly ashamed to have that *$^&*(@ moron representing us. Why doesn't he show a shred of decency and resign? He makes Nixon look like a heroic figure in comparison.

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I know. Pretty sad, isn't it?

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Bush - Some say it's presenile dementia.. I say it's all an act.. Look at this and you decide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

angelatc
09-09-2007, 09:25 AM
People from Texas always pronounce some things differently. Lake Buchanan is pronounced "Lake BUCK-a-non, " for example.

Kregener
09-09-2007, 09:37 AM
And "FREEDOM" is pronounced "SLAVERY"...

SeanEdwards
09-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Someone coached Bush to talk like a halfwit?

Was that some wierd sub-genius logic from Karl Rove? I could actually believe that this might be possible, but it's a very disturbing thought.

But come to think of it, intellectuals have frequently been disrespected in this country.

That may be the real reason Ron Paul is a pimp. He doesn't insult my intelligence every time he opens his mouth like practically every other politician. Damn uppity stupid people, dumbing down the national discourse for so long. They should be slapped. It's ok to be dumb, but damn, why does the whole society have to become dumb too?

I mean, anyone read any of the original writings of the founders? Those guys must be turning in their graves at the degraded level of intellectual achievement in this country. It's embarrasing.

inibo
09-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Bush - Some say it's presenile dementia.. I say it's all an act.. Look at this and you decide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

That was a worth the watch. Thanks.

constituent
09-09-2007, 09:50 AM
People from Texas always pronounce some things differently. Lake Buchanan is pronounced "Lake BUCK-a-non, " for example.

George Bush is NOT FROM TEXAS!!! He is some rich connecticut yankee whose irresponsible family has stolen resources innummerable from the good people of Texas, not to mention fouled our name.

Corydoras
09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
anyone read any of the original writings of the founders? Those guys must be turning in their graves at the degraded level of intellectual achievement in this country. It's embarrasing.

And they give them no respect any more!

At least JFK recognized that they don't make 'em like they used to:
'When President John F. Kennedy welcomed forty-nine Nobel Prize winners to the White House in 1962 he said, "I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent and of human knowledge that has ever been gathered together at the White House—with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."'

I'm so proud to be backing a candidate who knows what went into setting up this country.

LibertyBelle
09-09-2007, 10:11 AM
It's because he is able to pronounce nuclear.

Gawd, Dubya is such an embarrasment. I'm truly ashamed to have that *$^&*(@ moron representing us. Why doesn't he show a shred of decency and resign? He makes Nixon look like a heroic figure in comparison.

He ain't representing us. Gooooolly!

Watch his speech to America after 9/11? He didn't sound like a moron then. As good an orator as Hitler. When he gets in that mode, he's clear. Otherwise, half the time sounds like a bumbling idiot. Think it is a rebellion thing mostly though........some deep psych stuff. Like Michael Jackson grabbing his crotch to piss off his father. I'm not joking about this. Ever read about his childhood?