PDA

View Full Version : electronic harrassment

Matisa
11-20-2008, 01:22 AM
WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT?

Electronic harassment is a different form of attempted murder, it involves satellite communications into a persons house, this is also known as the new spy satellite which is military.

This satellite can lock on to a person with a beam and track your every move and it can also allow the person to talk to you and you talk to them. It can also hurt you with different forms of lazar technology.

This satellite is controlled by satellite equipment which is all computerized, there are satellite programs for computers which can gain control of satellites and they are computers made to control satellites also, These beams that the satellite gives off are also controlled by computers, through a computer you can command anything you want to happen to this person such as, you can tell the satellite to make the person feel like they are chocking, or you can command it to make the person feel like they are being burn or even burn them with lazar technology. You can even suck all of the air out of a house through this technology. Eventually even killing a person because it is all military and that is what it was made for.

This sort of thing happened to Jesus Mendoza now this man is on his death bed.
Jesus Mendoza and his family was hit by satellite which caused him a great deal of pain . He experienced sever horrible torture all his life just as if he were a traitor to his own country, but he wasn’t. This form of torture just may be the futures new weapons.

What is happening now is that many Americans are being attacked by this new technology because the NSA is giving this stuff out to people such as the FBI, the IRS and other groups. (apparently for future use) But there are a few of these groups who are using this for their own purpose, to hurt people they do not like for some reason or another such as, being disabled. The FBI has openly said they have this technology but this is military equipment and using it would be considered Treason which is a very serious crime to your own country. ( betrayal because this technology can be used to take over a country with.)

What can we do? We can acknowledge this when it happens and go after people and press charges against them for treason and what ever damage they have done.

We can protect ourselves in different ways but I think the best way to protect ourselves is underground. But we must push this type of thing into the court systems so we can phase this type of crime out.

This type of technology is also known to many Christians as being the 666 technology that the bible talks about. It can and will eventually kill all of man kind, if we don’t do something to get rid of this technology we will all suffer greatly.

What can we do? We can acknowledge this when it happens and go after people and press charges against them for treason and what ever damage they have done.

We can protect ourselves in different ways but I think the best way to protect ourselves is underground.

yongrel
11-20-2008, 02:12 AM
http://meuse.com/john/tabloid2.jpg

Matisa
11-21-2008, 07:09 PM
This needs to be known!

SnappleLlama
11-21-2008, 07:12 PM
What is "lazar technology?" Sounds intriguing. :)

brandon
11-21-2008, 07:16 PM
This needs to be known!

Matisa, I remember you from before. While it's certainly good to have a healthy distrust of government, your fears are beyond that and in the realm of irrational paranoia. It seems you may be suffering from some form of schizophrenia. You should consider seeing a doctor and talking to them about this.

SnappleLlama
11-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Matisa, I remember you from before. While it's certainly good to have a healthy distrust of government, your fears are beyond that and in the realm of irrational paranoia. It seems you may be suffering from some form of schizophrenia. You should consider seeing a doctor and talking to them about this.

ZOMG!! I LOL'd for reals!!

Matisa
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Fear? he_ _ no its not fear, it called down right He_ _ raiseing anger!

Governement? since when is the NSA considered to be the governement? or the IRS, or the FBI? NONE of those companies are considered to be the Governement. I highly dought Washington DC knows much about this stuff.

These Companies are no more government then walmart!

And where did i learn about this stuff from?????

IRS would you like to answer that question! since you seem to have a nack for stalking me....

Matisa
11-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Although IRS we both know this is about to be exposed big time! Right IRS!

Matisa
11-23-2008, 05:38 PM
What is lazar technology?

A laser is a device that emits light (electromagnetic radiation) through a process called stimulated emission. The term "laser" is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.[1][2] Laser light is usually spatially coherent, which means that the light either is emitted in a narrow, low-divergence beam, or can be converted into one with the help of optical components such as lenses. Typically, lasers are thought of as emitting light with a narrow wavelength spectrum ("monochromatic" light). This is not true of all lasers, however: some emit light with a broad spectrum, while others emit light at multiple distinct wavelengths simultaneously. The coherence of typical laser emission is distinctive. Most other light sources emit incoherent light, which has a phase that varies randomly with time and position.

The first working laser was demonstrated on 16 May 1960 by Theodore Maiman at Hughes Research Laboratories.[3] Since then, lasers have become a multi-billion dollar industry. By far the largest single application of lasers is in optical storage devices such as compact disc and DVD players,[citation needed] in which a semiconductor laser less than a millimeter wide scans the surface of the disc. The second-largest application is fiber-optic communication. Other common applications of lasers are bar code readers, laser printers and laser pointers.

In manufacturing, lasers are used for cutting, bending, and welding metal and other materials, and for "marking"—producing visible patterns such as letters by changing the properties of a material or by inscribing its surface. In science, lasers are used for many applications. One of the more common is laser spectroscopy, which typically takes advantage of the laser's well-defined wavelength or the possibility of generating very short pulses of light. Lasers are used by the military for range-finding, target designation, and illumination. Lasers have also begun to be used as directed-energy weapons. Lasers are used in medicine for surgery, diagnostics, and therapeutic applications.
Terminology

From left to right: gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet rays, visible spectrum, infrared, microwaves, radio wavesThe word laser originated as an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. The word light in this phrase is used in the broader sense, referring to electromagnetic radiation of any frequency, not just that in the visible spectrum. Hence there are infrared lasers, ultraviolet lasers, X-ray lasers, etc. Because the microwave equivalent of the laser, the maser, was developed first, devices that emit microwave and radio frequencies are usually called masers. In early literature, particularly from researchers at Bell Telephone Laboratories, the laser was often called the optical maser. This usage has since become uncommon, and as of 1998 even Bell Labs uses the term laser.[4]

The back-formed verb to lase means "to produce laser light" or "to apply laser light to".[5] The word "laser" is sometimes used to describe other non-light technologies. For example, a source of atoms in a coherent state is called an "atom laser".

Laser physics

A helium-neon laser demonstration at the Kastler-Brossel Laboratory at Univ. Paris 6. The glowing ray in the middle is an electric discharge producing light in much the same way as a neon light. It is the gain medium through which the laser passes, not the laser beam itself, which is visible there. The laser beam crosses the air and marks a red point on the screen to the right.
Spectrum of a helium neon laser showing the very high spectral purity intrinsic to nearly all lasers. Compare with the relatively broad spectral emittance of a light emitting diode.See also: Laser science
The gain medium of a laser is a material of controlled purity, size, concentration, and shape, which amplifies the beam by the process of stimulated emission. It can be of any state: gas, liquid, solid or plasma. The gain medium absorbs pump energy, which raises some electrons into higher-energy ("excited") quantum states. Particles can interact with light both by absorbing photons or by emitting photons. Emission can be spontaneous or stimulated. In the latter case, the photon is emitted in the same direction as the light that is passing by. When the number of particles in one excited state exceeds the number of particles in some lower-energy state, population inversion is achieved and the amount of stimulated emission due to light that passes through is larger than the amount of absorption. Hence, the light is amplified. By itself, this makes an optical amplifier. When an optical amplifier is placed inside a resonant optical cavity, one obtains a laser.

The light generated by stimulated emission is very similar to the input signal in terms of wavelength, phase, and polarization. This gives laser light its characteristic coherence, and allows it to maintain the uniform polarization and often monochromaticity established by the optical cavity design.

The optical cavity, a type of cavity resonator, contains a coherent beam of light between reflective surfaces so that the light passes through the gain medium more than once before it is emitted from the output aperture or lost to diffraction or absorption. As light circulates through the cavity, passing through the gain medium, if the gain (amplification) in the medium is stronger than the resonator losses, the power of the circulating light can rise exponentially. But each stimulated emission event returns a particle from its excited state to the ground state, reducing the capacity of the gain medium for further amplification. When this effect becomes strong, the gain is said to be saturated. The balance of pump power against gain saturation and cavity losses produces an equilibrium value of the laser power inside the cavity; this equilibrium determines the operating point of the laser. If the chosen pump power is too small, the gain is not sufficient to overcome the resonator losses, and the laser will emit only very small light powers. The minimum pump power needed to begin laser action is called the lasing threshold. The gain medium will amplify any photons passing through it, regardless of direction; but only the photons aligned with the cavity manage to pass more than once through the medium and so have significant amplification.

The beam in the cavity and the output beam of the laser, if they occur in free space rather than waveguides (as in an optical fiber laser), are, at best, low order Gaussian beams. However this is rarely the case with powerful lasers. If the beam is not a low-order Gaussian shape, the transverse modes of the beam can be described as a superposition of Hermite-Gaussian or Laguerre-Gaussian beams (for stable-cavity lasers). Unstable laser resonators on the other hand, have been shown to produce fractal shaped beams.[6] The beam may be highly collimated, that is being parallel without diverging. However, a perfectly collimated beam cannot be created, due to diffraction. The beam remains collimated over a distance which varies with the square of the beam diameter, and eventually diverges at an angle which varies inversely with the beam diameter. Thus, a beam generated by a small laboratory laser such as a helium-neon laser spreads to about 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) diameter if shone from the Earth to the Moon. By comparison, the output of a typical semiconductor laser, due to its small diameter, diverges almost as soon as it leaves the aperture, at an angle of anything up to 50°. However, such a divergent beam can be transformed into a collimated beam by means of a lens. In contrast, the light from non-laser light sources cannot be collimated by optics as well.

Although the laser phenomenon was discovered with the help of quantum physics, it is not essentially more quantum mechanical than other light sources. The operation of a free electron laser can be explained without reference to quantum mechanics.

[edit] Modes of operation
The output of a laser may be a continuous constant-amplitude output (known as CW or continuous wave); or pulsed, by using the techniques of Q-switching, modelocking, or gain-switching. In pulsed operation, much higher peak powers can be achieved.

Some types of lasers, such as dye lasers and vibronic solid-state lasers can produce light over a broad range of wavelengths; this property makes them suitable for generating extremely short pulses of light, on the order of a few femtoseconds (10-15 s).

[edit] Continuous wave operation
In the continuous wave (CW) mode of operation, the output of a laser is relatively consistent with respect to time. The population inversion required for lasing is continually maintained by a steady pump source.

[edit] Pulsed operation
In the pulsed mode of operation, the output of a laser varies with respect to time, typically taking the form of alternating 'on' and 'off' periods. In many applications one aims to deposit as much energy as possible at a given place in as short time as possible. In laser ablation for example, a small volume of material at the surface of a work piece might evaporate if it gets the energy required to heat it up far enough in very short time. If, however, the same energy is spread over a longer time, the heat may have time to disperse into the bulk of the piece, and less material evaporates. There are a number of methods to achieve this.

[edit] Q-switching
Main article: Q-switching
In a Q-switched laser, the population inversion (usually produced in the same way as CW operation) is allowed to build up by making the cavity conditions (the 'Q') unfavorable for lasing. Then, when the pump energy stored in the laser medium is at the desired level, the 'Q' is adjusted (electro- or acousto-optically) to favourable conditions, releasing the pulse. This results in high peak powers as the average power of the laser (were it running in CW mode) is packed into a shorter time frame.

[edit] Modelocking
Main article: Modelocking
A modelocked laser emits extremely short pulses on the order of tens of picoseconds down to less than 10 femtoseconds. These pulses are typically separated by the time that a pulse takes to complete one round trip in the resonator cavity. Due to the Fourier limit (also known as energy-time uncertainty), a pulse of such short temporal length has a spectrum which contains a wide range of wavelengths. Because of this, the laser medium must have a broad enough gain profile to amplify them all. An example of a suitable material is titanium-doped, artificially grown sapphire (Ti:sapphire).

The modelocked laser is a most versatile tool for researching processes happening at extremely fast time scales also known as femtosecond physics, femtosecond chemistry and ultrafast science, for maximizing the effect of nonlinearity in optical materials (e.g. in second-harmonic generation, parametric down-conversion, optical parametric oscillators and the like), and in ablation applications. Again, because of the short timescales involved, these lasers can achieve extremely high powers.

[edit] Pulsed pumping
Another method of achieving pulsed laser operation is to pump the laser material with a source that is itself pulsed, either through electronic charging in the case of flashlamps, or another laser which is already pulsed. Pulsed pumping was historically used with dye lasers where the inverted population lifetime of a dye molecule was so short that a high energy, fast pump was needed. The way to overcome this problem was to charge up large capacitors which are then switched to discharge through flashlamps, producing a broad spectrum pump flash. Pulsed pumping is also required for lasers which disrupt the gain medium so much during the laser process that lasing has to cease for a short period. These lasers, such as the excimer laser and the copper vapour laser, can never be operated in CW mode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser

Matisa
11-28-2008, 01:56 PM
pushing back up

acptulsa
11-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Matisa, I know a fair amount about what these alphabet soup agencies get up to, and how far the technology has come. I'm not an expert, but I'm a fairly knowledgeable amateur, and have very close relations who know a lot more about physics than your average person. And all I can say about the satellite you describe is, 'they wish they had one of those in the wettest of their wet dreams!

I know you don't want to hear it, especially since I doubt you can easily trust any of the people you really need to trust, but I sincerely doubt Mr. Yates is stalking you and I respectfully submit that he's right. Let me ask you this: When was the last time you felt real joy or had real fun? Well, that's too long.

Go ahead and seek out some help. I really believe that you'll be very glad you did. Just my two cents.

Matisa
11-28-2008, 02:13 PM
first off , who is mr yates and how did you come to that understanding?

I never implied that mr yates was stalking me..

only the IRS, and yes they do have that type of technology its comeing out in of the militarys nasty closet. or should i say the NSA's .

if you think they allow even the most intellegent people this type of knowledge think again.

how free are we????

You may be very intellegent but i don't see what that has to do with what im telling you.

IRS you can stop now because im learning all you dirty little secrets...

acptulsa
11-28-2008, 02:20 PM
first off , who is mr yates and how did you come to that understanding?

I read this very thread. You responded to something Mr. Yates said days ago, and accused him at that time of stalking you. If he was stalking you then and you've forgotten now, that isn't a good sign (and has nothing to do with the government or anyone else).

You may be very intellegent but i don't see what that has to do with what im telling you.

You obviously are very intelligent also, and that has nothing to do with the friendly suggestion I made to you. I hope you will follow it for your own happiness, but I would never make you and have no reason to worry about it myself.

Good luck to you.

Matisa
11-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Ok but i just told you I never said he was right!

In fact i openly said the IRS is .....

didn't I !

No i won't name names nor do i know who the heck Mr. yates is...

are you trying to tell me something???

acptulsa
11-28-2008, 02:41 PM
are you trying to tell me something???

Yes, and what I was trying to tell you is what I said. Now, you can listen or ignore. My job is to keep my own head on straight, and that is sufficiently a full time job for me. Do what you will and better luck to you.

Matisa
11-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Im not sure how telling the truth means not keeping your head on straight.

But im not a beliver in the physicatirc industry.. if thats what you keep trying to implie.

my job is to inform the public and fight for Ron Pauls reveloution which the IRS doesn't like.

acptulsa
11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
O.K. Don't blame you. Good work if you can get it.

Matisa
12-01-2008, 12:28 AM
one of many photos taken

http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/32988745@N08/?savedsettings=
3073896774#photo3073896774

Matisa
12-01-2008, 01:31 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32988745@N08/?savedsettings=