PDA

View Full Version : Step 3. Recognizing ourselves as Americans by seperating ourselves from Europeans

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 02:20 PM
By design, the contentment of the American people was considered the principle product of living under the U.S. government with individual liberty being the prerequisite. In other words, as engineering, machining and manufacturing has worked to combine as a unique characteristic of Germany, the legislating, administering and judiciating of contentment to all Americans was once thought to be the unique characteristic of the U.S.. It has been the only hope we have ever had as it is still the only hope we have going for us today.

Even now, if given a choice, most Americans would rather work at a Mc Donalds in the U.S. than work as an Engineer in Germany. And many of us will have to take this difficult step in our nation's bleak future. But this won't be the first time.

During another difficult time in our nation's history, Ralph Waldo Emerson depicted the ideal American by using not the high position of the Lordly European "gentleman" but the lowly position of the "savage" Native American.

Disciple Henry Thoreau took up Ralph Waldo's quest by actually choosing to live in a tent rather than to choose to behave like a Lordly European "gentleman." The modern comparison would have American business executives resigning from their high paying "gentlemanly" positions to work in the lowly position of flipping burgers at a Mc Donalds. All for the sake of being an American living in America.

Like Ralph Waldo Emerson, another role-model we might consider as Christians is the Apostle Paul. This person had the greatest potential of perhaps any human-being living during his time. Yet, he was made as a chosen vessel of God to learn from a simpleton. He later resigned to living in the shambles for Christ's sake while working at the lowly task of a tent maker. Apostle Paul went on to conclude that Christians should choose to remain slaves when given a choice to live otherwise. In other words, freedom always reduces to the heart.

I recently read about a Taiwan Christian who chose to resign his commission as an officer in that nation's military Aristocracy. He decided to do so for Christ's sake while he also felt burdened just to clean the bathrooms of Christ's Church thinking he wasn't worthy enough to show his face in the meetings.

As it stands today, once again "We the people" are going to have to suffer the painful education of how to survive by stepping down from high positions to work in low position jobs. During this time, we will be horribly humiliated by management as tyranny has devalued people as unnecessary by determining them as a polluting commodity.

But this is the true education that we all need to suffer and survive as Americans though it will never be sanctioned and certified as such by the American Aristocracy.

sailor
11-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Don`t listen to Uncle, he is a kook and a prodistant. Whatever you do you don`t want to be flipping burgers at Mac`s!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Don`t listen to Uncle, he is a kook and a prodistant. Whatever you do you don`t want to be flipping burgers at Mac`s!

The fact that you may have the ability to survive as a member of the aristocracy has no bearing on "The People" and what it will take for them to survive as Americans.

melissa22
11-19-2008, 04:15 PM
>>Recognizing ourselves as Americans by seperating ourselves from Europeans

Communist drivel.

We are all european-americans by blood(at least we used to be) as Pat Buchanan would say.

It is the brittish throne and britain, rothschild's banks that we must seperate ourselves from.

Down with britain, up with europa and our tribes.

Smash zionism
Smash globalism.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 04:39 PM
>>Recognizing ourselves as Americans by seperating ourselves from Europeans

Communist drivel.

We are all european-americans by blood(at least we used to be) as Pat Buchanan would say.

It is the brittish throne and britain, rothschild's banks that we must seperate ourselves from.

Down with britain, up with europa and our tribes.

Smash zionism
Smash globalism.

Regardless of what Pat Buchanan might say, we are not Europeans. European culture endangers the U.S. more than the rebellious African, Asian and Hispanic cultures.

sailor
11-19-2008, 04:40 PM
The fact that you may have the ability to survive as a member of the aristocracy has no bearing on "The People" and what it will take for them to survive as Americans.

What does the aristocracy knows about flipping burgers? Only someone who doesn`t know what it entails could recommend such a horrendous thing! I don`t want to survive as an American. I want to survive as a hillbilly. And what do you know, so far so good.

sailor
11-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Regardless of what Pat Buchanan might say, we are not Europeans. European culture endangers the U.S. more than the rebellious African, Asian and Hispanic cultures.

You know who is rebellious? Like real rebellious? The Irish. I tell you I had an Irish schoolmate, he was such a pain in the arse for the teachers. Maybe you should get more of them Irish to come over? I don`t know wether they are European or not though. They might be Australian, I think.

JeNNiF00F00
11-19-2008, 05:15 PM
You know who is rebellious? Like real rebellious? The Irish. I tell you I had an Irish schoolmate, he was such a pain in the arse for the teachers. Maybe you should get more of them Irish to come over? I don`t know wether they are European or not though. They might be Australian, I think.

I believe the Irish and Scots-Irish made up quite a bit of the rebels in the south eastern states. ;)

melissa22
11-19-2008, 05:31 PM

Last time I checked it was the ugly khazaric neocons and neo-liberals that lodged themselves into the power structures(aipac, fed reserve, etc) that endangered our country, NOT a race of europeans, africans or asians.

Though one cannot deny a lot of problems from asian, african-americans and illegals such as gangs and disgusting ghettos/barios. Unsafe areas that were once nice are now shitholes.

And your neo-liberal/marxo-fascist, anti-european-american pc rejectamenta is nugatory.

Smash globalism.

youngbuck
11-19-2008, 06:33 PM
And your neo-liberal/marxo-fascist, anti-european-american pc rejectamenta is nugatory.

How was what he posted any of those? I felt the general message of his post was pretty good. It's not suppose to be an all encompassing comprehensive encyclopedia of what the most threatening dangers are to our liberties and national sovereignty. Seems like it's mostly a mindset type of thing. Embracing freedom in the heart, and separating the concept from personal economic prosperity.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 07:07 PM
What does the aristocracy knows about flipping burgers? Only someone who doesn`t know what it entails could recommend such a horrendous thing! I don`t want to survive as an American. I want to survive as a hillbilly. And what do you know, so far so good.

Oh. I see. You are debating with me.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 07:12 PM
I believe the Irish and Scots-Irish made up quite a bit of the rebels in the south eastern states. ;)

Um. The Native Americans were once considered to be savages. Ralph Waldo Emerson and his American transcendentalism movement established their happiness as the American ideal. This was in contrast to the European quest to acheive the level of a Lordly "gentleman."

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Last time I checked it was the ugly khazaric neocons and neo-liberals that lodged themselves into the power structures(aipac, fed reserve, etc) that endangered our country, NOT a race of europeans, africans or asians.

Though one cannot deny a lot of problems from asian, african-americans and illegals such as gangs and disgusting ghettos/barios. Unsafe areas that were once nice are now shitholes.

Smash globalism.

The African, Asian and Hispanic cultures in the U.S. are rebellious and contemptible because they misconstrue the American founding-fathers and social-contract-theory with European culture as I think you do likewise. Yet, social-contract-theory originated from ancient Greece and was reawakened in the 12th century in Western Europe when Aristotle's works were incorporated after first being developed by the Muslims. Rousseau later used Plato's dialogues in the 18th century to expound on the concept of positive government.

heavenlyboy34
11-19-2008, 07:36 PM

The Russians were (and often are) pretty good rebels too. :);)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-19-2008, 07:46 PM
The Russians were (and often are) pretty good rebels too. :);)

By rebellious, I mean contemptible towards that which was determined by the American founding-fathers to be self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right of every human-being.
Our founding-fathers did not stand as Lordly "gentlemen" when declaring independence from tyranny. They stood in playing the part of commoner "We the people . . .."

sailor
11-20-2008, 09:22 AM
By rebellious, I mean contemptible towards that which was determined by the American founding-fathers to be self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right of every human-being.
Our founding-fathers did not stand as Lordly "gentlemen" when declaring independence from tyranny. They stood in playing the part of commoner "We the people . . .."

So you are going to disqualify Russians on a technicality? How buerocratic of you! Where is your independent spirit? Where is your rebelliousness!

Of course the Russians are not going to use "we the people", the Russian word is narod.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-20-2008, 09:49 AM
So you are going to disqualify Russians on a technicality? How buerocratic of you! Where is your independent spirit? Where is your rebelliousness!

Of course the Russians are not going to use "we the people", the Russian word is narod.

Once again, by they being rebellious, I simply mean that Asian-Americans, African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans refuse to submit themselves to the founding-fathers' declaration: that there exists self-evident truths as unalienable rights imprinted on the conscience on every human soul.

A self-evident truth reduces to that which is common in all human-beings; while, liberals and conservatives, and Democrats and Republicans are politically partisan.

melissa22
11-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Europe when Aristotle's works were incorporated after first being developed by the Muslims. Rousseau later used Plato's dialogues in the 18th century to expound on the concept of positive government..

Actually this is incorrect as aristotle can be perverted into a moralist wilsonian doctrine and when that happens you have govt. tyranny. Aristitole wasn't the groundwork that the founding fathers incorporated. Plato yes but that was for Republic not Democracy.

And Like a typical pugilistic plebeian you completely ignored my previous post.

Btw, the The African, Asian and Hispanic cultures in the U.S. are not "contemptable". Some of them are simply misguided by the corporate controlled MSM, much like you seem to be and lack the proper mental acuity to comprehend Euro-American culture and what this country was founded on.

melissa22
11-20-2008, 11:30 AM
ghetto-elmer,

Utterly ridiculous and flawed pc rejectamenta on your part once again.

The most rebellious and independent people in the world tend to be european rooted folk. It is them who fought the slavery by usary ideas that the khazars pushed upon them. It is the european who kicked out the banker barons in germany. Europe lost the war and the bankers won but they fought. I don't see any african, mestizo, or asian nations fighting that except a tiny few and those tend to have govt control/slavery via communism. And It is the stupid third world, low IQ classes of people that tend to vote like sheep. i.e. the Obama crowd and the one's that have forgotten their roots and don't follow those euro-american founding fathers' ideals.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Actually this is incorrect as aristotle can be perverted into a moralist wilsonian doctrine and when that happens you have govt. tyranny. Aristitole wasn't the groundwork that the founding fathers incorporated. Plato yes but that was for Republic not Democracy.

And Like a typical pugilistic plebeian you completely ignored my previous post.

Btw, the The African, Asian and Hispanic cultures in the U.S. are not "contemptable". Some of them are simply misguided by the corporate controlled MSM, much like you seem to be and lack the proper mental acuity to comprehend Euro-American culture and what this country was founded on.

I did ignore your misinterpretation of the obvious. Self-evident means your conscience knows what I'm talking about. The truth unalienably reduces down to your conscience just as it does into mine. This is called Civil-Purpose. For me to define our simple, narrowed down Civil-Purpose to your conscience would be condescending.
So, figure it out for yourself.
Little children know what I'm speaking about. When they draw a picture of a person, they don't just draw a stick figure with a face. They always draw a picture of a face with an upward curve of a smile on it. This is because the purpose of being human is being happy while the prerequisite for being happy is freedom. Our children desire to be around things that have a happy smile on it. For them, this smile is the prerequisite of being human.

melissa22
11-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I did ignore your misinterpretation of the obvious. Self-evident means your conscience knows what I'm talking about. The truth unalienably reduces down to your conscience just as it does into mine. This is called Civil-Purpose. For me to define our simple, narrowed down Civil-Purpose to your conscience would be condescending.
So, figure it out for yourself.
Little children know what I'm speaking about. When they draw a picture of a person, they don't just draw a stick figure with a face. They always draw a picture of a face with an upward curve of a smile on it. This is because the purpose of being human is being happy while the prerequisite for being happy is freedom. Our children desire to be around things that have a happy smile on it. For them, this smile is the prerequisite of being human.

Your inane diatribes show an unrefined or uncivilized disposition - not that of an intelligent individual. Ethnic beasts tend to try intimidate with all their might to make up for their lack of mental acuity. The basis for all meaningfull communication is "respect". Yet You wallow in the baser aspects of Schopenhauer's human motivators namely "malice". However your invocation of "malice" is that of a lower breed it would seem to me.

In an intelligent society one must transcend the baser instincts of malice and self interest for the folk. Without this there can be no advanced civilization. You do not even begin to exemplify the aspects of a thinking individual. The modus operandi of the intelligent being(me) in this situation is to bestow and enlighten knowledge upon those around them for the betterment of all.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-21-2008, 01:52 AM
Your inane diatribes show an unrefined or uncivilized disposition - not that of an intelligent individual. Ethnic beasts tend to try intimidate with all their might to make up for their lack of mental acuity. The basis for all meaningfull communication is "respect". Yet You wallow in the baser aspects of Schopenhauer's human motivators namely "malice". However your invocation of "malice" is that of a lower breed it would seem to me.

In an intelligent society one must transcend the baser instincts of malice and self interest for the folk. Without this there can be no advanced civilization. You do not even begin to exemplify the aspects of a thinking individual. The modus operandi of the intelligent being(me) in this situation is to bestow and enlighten knowledge upon those around them for the betterment of all.

Okay. Let me see if I can explain.

1) There existed no such thing as "theory" during the age of natural law because such conclusions were believed to be derived at by undeniable, reduced down, self-evident truths. The only contrary conclusions during the metaphysical age were formulated in foreign nations. Example: The German Leibnez versus the Englishman Newton through his disciple Clarke.

2) So, there existed no such thing as the cognitive sciences during the time our founding-fathers created our nation.

3) In regards to the question of "unification" and "reduction," the cognitive sciences are quite controversial when compared philosophically with the natural sciences.

4) Our government is quite simple when compared to the dark and complex political sciences given birth to by the advent of the cognitive sciences in Europe.

5) Natural laws do not reduce down to the cognitive level. They reduce to the natural sciences. Why? Well, because there existed no such thing as the cognitive sciences.

So, such terms as self-evident, unalienable, laws of nature and natural rights all have very simple meanings when compared to the overly complex political sciences of Europe.

Kludge
11-21-2008, 02:05 AM
I'd rather be unemployed in America than an engineer in Germany.

I'd rather be a burger-flipper in France than an engineer in Germany.

However, never would I want to be a burger-flipper in America as opposed to an engineer in Germany.

Nationalism ("Patriotism") is not so much inane and silly as it is dangerous and damnable.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-21-2008, 09:54 AM
I'd rather be unemployed in America than an engineer in Germany.

I'd rather be a burger-flipper in France than an engineer in Germany.

However, never would I want to be a burger-flipper in America as opposed to an engineer in Germany.

Nationalism ("Patriotism") is not so much inane and silly as it is dangerous and damnable.

Nationalism is different from patriotism. When entering illegally into the United States, Mexicans come as poor patriots well aware of their nation's poor history and government. The nationalism they feel towards their own culture is strong however.

But the self-evident truths reduce unalienably to the souls of all human-beings even beyond our pathetic cultures to become the common Formal-Culture shared by all.

This is how the concept of natural rights worked during the time of our founding-fathers when the only conclusion available to them were the natural sciences.

JeNNiF00F00
11-21-2008, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Emanuel Watkins;1833876]Um. The Native Americans were once considered to be savages. Ralph Waldo Emerson and his American transcendentalism movement established their happiness as the American ideal. This was in contrast to the European quest to acheive the level of a Lordly "gentleman."[/QUOTE

And the point is?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-21-2008, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Emanuel Watkins;1833876]Um. The Native Americans were once considered to be savages. Ralph Waldo Emerson and his American transcendentalism movement established their happiness as the American ideal. This was in contrast to the European quest to acheive the level of a Lordly "gentleman."[/QUOTE

And the point is?

Okay.

1) Rather than use the example of the high-class "gentleman" European, Ralph Waldo Emerson used the "savage" Native-American as the ideal model for living the kind of happy life our founding-father's intended for all Americans to enjoy in The Declaration of Independence.

2) Disciple Henry Thoreau actually rejected high society to return to the nature Ralph Emerson spoke of -- American transcendentalism.

3) A business executive today resigning from a high paying job to instead work at a more menial position at a Mc Donalds would be a moden expample of what Henry Thoreau did above.

The wealth came from the lifestyle we inherited from our founding-fathers and not vice-versa.