PDA

View Full Version : So Did RP accept?

Sematary
09-09-2007, 08:19 AM
I saw a thread a few days ago about (CNN?) wanting to set up a debate between Huckabee and RP. Is that still up in the air? Was it a rumor?

Michael Ingram
09-09-2007, 08:20 AM
I don't think it's going to happen, it's too late. It might have happened like one or two days after the debate.

CasualApathy
09-09-2007, 08:25 AM
What a shame.

Btw. is it too much to ask for daily updates on stuff like this from the campaign?

They could set up a "Ask the campaign" feature and answer the most frequent questions.

Sematary
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
What a shame.

Btw. is it too much to ask for daily updates on stuff like this from the campaign?

They could set up a "Ask the campaign" feature and answer the most frequent questions.

Why not send them an email asking for something like that?

wsc321
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
If Ron Paul's campaign didn't accept, I'd like to know why. It seems like a no-brainer: significant media coverage, plus an opportunity to more fully articulate his views. Of course, there may be some "detail" in the offer that Paul's campaign thought would negate the benefit. Dunno - but I'd like to.

Sematary
09-09-2007, 08:28 AM
If Ron Paul's campaign didn't accept, I'd like to know why. It seems like a no-brainer: significant media coverage, plus an opportunity to more fully articulate his views. Of course, there may be some "detail" in the offer that Paul's campaign thought would negate the benefit. Dunno - but I'd like to.

I would have LOVED to see him go one on one with Huckabee - or any of the candidates. He'd kick every one of their asses.

synapz
09-09-2007, 08:49 AM
The thing is, he CAN go one-on-one with other candidates, for virtually no money. Challenge them to a fairly moderated debated of significant length, record the debate, and post it to youTube. He could completely cut the MSM out of the picture this way, and set an incredible precedent. I've been trying to push this idea for months now, and no one seems to give a flying poopoo. I don't get it. *shrug*.

Sematary
09-09-2007, 09:02 AM
The thing is, he CAN go one-on-one with other candidates, for virtually no money. Challenge them to a fairly moderated debated of significant length, record the debate, and post it to youTube. He could completely cut the MSM out of the picture this way, and set an incredible precedent. I've been trying to push this idea for months now, and no one seems to give a flying poopoo. I don't get it. *shrug*.

I think it's a great idea.