PDA

View Full Version : Another Quote for Truth Warrior

Theocrat
11-19-2008, 11:59 AM
"Far from being rivals or enemies, religion and law are twin sisters, friends, and mutual assistants. Indeed, these two sciences run into each other. The divine law, as discovered by reason and the moral sense, forms an essential part of both." - James Wilson, Signer of the U.S. Constitution

(Source: James Wilson, The Works of the Honourable James Wilson [Philadelphia: Bronson and Chauncey, 1804], Vol. I, p. 106.)

Enjoy. :D

strapko
11-19-2008, 12:35 PM
"Far from being rivals or enemies, religion and law are twin sisters, friends, and mutual assistants. Indeed, these two sciences run into each other. The divine law, as discovered by reason and the moral sense, forms an essential part of both." - James Wilson, Signer of the U.S. Constitution

(Source: James Wilson, The Works of the Honourable James Wilson [Philadelphia: Bronson and Chauncey, 1804], Vol. I, p. 106.)

All I get from the quote is that both are trying to control the individual and tell him what to do... of course they will be twin sisters, both evil twin sisters.

Truth Warrior
11-19-2008, 01:15 PM

"Religion and politics are both the very same thing. They are both only, very old and very effective, means to control large masses of people. It has always only been that way, and it always only will be.

The ends do NOT justify the means." - TW

I wonder if James Wilson was a Freemason too? :) I'll check. ;)

1789-1798 James Wilson, S.C.J. Associate Justice, Nominated by Mason President George Washington. Unknown Mason Status.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm)

Enjoy! :D

dannno
11-19-2008, 01:20 PM

That is merely incidental

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2007/01/29/PH2007012900692.jpg

MRoCkEd
11-19-2008, 01:31 PM
That is merely incidental

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2007/01/29/PH2007012900692.jpg
great movie

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Why do you want to encourage him? Its bad enough that TW spends all his time copy-pasting other people's opinions, now you want to give him more quotes to echo?

And TW, please stop posting everything in bold. Its so fucking stupid.

heavenlyboy34
11-19-2008, 01:42 PM
from the source you cited, TW...

"1776 - Benjamin Franklin, born in Boston. Was one of the diplomats chosen to negotiate peace with Great Britain, and who helped draft the Declaration of Independence, one of the 56 who signed this document, and was instrumental in achieving the adoption of the U.S. Constitution. Was also a Mason.Franklin was the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania and published the first Masonic book in America. Was also a member of Sir Francis Dashwood's Hell Fire Club, along with the Collins family of Satanists. Both Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were members of this purely Satanic group who practiced satanic sexual occult rituals. (The Illuminati Bloodlines, Fritz Springmeier)"
:eek:

"Religion and politics are both the very same thing. They are both only, very old and very effective, means to control large masses of people. It has always only been that way, and it always only will be.

The ends do NOT justify the means." - TW

I wonder if James Wilson was a Freemason too? :) I'll check. ;)

1789-1798 James Wilson, S.C.J. Associate Justice, Nominated by Mason President George Washington. Unknown Mason Status.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm)

Enjoy! :D

Truth Warrior
11-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Why do you want to encourage him? Its bad enough that TW spends all his time copy-pasting other people's opinions, now you want to give him more quotes to echo?

And TW, please stop posting everything in bold. Its so fucking stupid.
12,000+ RPF "copy-pasting" :rolleyes: posts, and going on strong. :p

Yep, I only do it for the fun and sheer joy of pissing you off. :D

Truth Warrior
11-19-2008, 01:59 PM

"1776 - Benjamin Franklin, born in Boston. Was one of the diplomats chosen to negotiate peace with Great Britain, and who helped draft the Declaration of Independence, one of the 56 who signed this document, and was instrumental in achieving the adoption of the U.S. Constitution. Was also a Mason.Franklin was the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania and published the first Masonic book in America. Was also a member of Sir Francis Dashwood's Hell Fire Club, along with the Collins family of Satanists. Both Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were members of this purely Satanic group who practiced satanic sexual occult rituals. (The Illuminati Bloodlines, Fritz Springmeier)"

Glad to see that your education is continuing. :) BTW, I don't tend to agree with Springmeier on everything. ;)

Keep learning!

georgiaboy
11-19-2008, 02:08 PM
TW, you go, girl! I prefer you to only speak in copy/paste. Your 'real' words kinda spook me out. And by that I mean that it's kinda like unmasking the Lone Ranger - just don't wanna go there.

And the boldface used to get on my nerves, too, but hey, if this forum is about nothing else, it's forcing me to stretch the bounds of my tolerances and 'practice what I preach'.

heavenlyboy34
11-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Glad to see that your education is continuing. :) BTW, I don't tend to agree with Springmeier on everything. ;)

Keep learning!

Thanks! I learn a lot from your posts and the various sources you and other RPFers suggest. :D I have at least 40 years of catching up to do, I think. :eek:

Andrew-Austin
11-19-2008, 05:35 PM

Notice Theo, he said law can be discovered by reason and common sense, not from reading your magic mystical book.

youngbuck
11-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Notice Theo, he said law can be discovered by reason and common sense, not from reading your magic mystical book.

No, that's not what he said. He said divine law by reason and moral sense, and then man's law (Constitution, or gov't based on individuality) being a twin sister, mutal assistants and friends.

I wonder where the moral sense comes from?

Andrew-Austin
11-19-2008, 06:24 PM
No, that's not what he said. He said divine law by reason and moral sense, and then man's law (Constitution, or gov't based on individuality) being a twin sister, mutal assistants and friends.

I wonder where the moral sense comes from?

It comes from the bible of course, where else could senses come from. :rolleyes:

Why, we wouldn't even know that shit is gross without it.

youngbuck
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
It comes from the bible of course, where else could senses come from. :rolleyes:

Why, we wouldn't even know that shit is gross without it.

Oh, ok genius. Nice one.

HOLLYWOOD
11-19-2008, 10:54 PM

You do realize, Ben didn't have a TV, radio, ipod, mobile, or monoply game.

He had to fill his time somehow. ;)

jeepndesert
11-20-2008, 05:55 AM
it could be worse..... "the answer to 1984 is 1776" -- alex jones

Truth Warrior
11-20-2008, 06:02 AM
Did you ever wonder how the Neanderthals ever managed to survive for over 200,000 years without Christianity? :rolleyes: :D

Mini-Me
11-20-2008, 08:15 AM

He was definitely a Mason and the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, etc...but the description of Dashwood's Hellfire Club seems a bit exaggerated, and it's certainly not generally accepted that Franklin was a member, either. According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club):

Benjamin Franklin is also said to have occasionally attended the club's meetings during 1758[19] as a non-member during his time in England. However, some authors and historians would argue Benjamin Franklin was in fact a spy.[20] As there are no records left (if there were any at all), many of these members are just assumed or linked by letters sent to each other[21]
Of course, it's possible that Wikipedia's contributors are understating the extent of Franklin's involvement (but honestly, who even knows?), but it's important to give a balanced perspective here and remind people that not everything written down in a book like "The Illuminati Bloodlines" is established fact. ;) Just because it's written down as fact with names and dates and such, that doesn't mean it was necessarily well-researched history or intellectually honest scholarship. Heck, the number-one google search result for "dashwood's hellfire club jefferson" is this thread, and this thread is also number three for "dashwood hellfire club jefferson" (both searches without the quotes). Obviously, Jefferson's membership isn't exactly common knowledge either, and it's probably also quite disputed.

Besides, it's difficult to really know for sure just how bad the club actually was anyway. After all, our "knowledge" about it is really coming from telephone game-like rumor spreading, which the owner of an intentionally infamous club and proud libertine would not discourage. On one hand, some historians have written that all of the rumors about orgies, devil worship, etc. were just covers for the club's true purpose - sexual activities (accompanied by wild and irreverent partying, naturally). On the other hand, a book like "The Illuminati Bloodlines" has much to gain from stretching the truth and passing off the most speculative of all rumors as 100% established fact...and of course, accepting such rumors as fact creates a basis for further incrimination through guilt by association, etc.

I've noticed that the most far-fetched conspiracy theories not only rely heavily on guilt by association as their primary tactic, but they then proceed to exaggerate the extent of someone's association to create "irrefutable evidence" of a person's villainy...only so that the next person can be indicted as well, through association with the former, and so on. For instance, searching around, there are people who take the rumor that Ben Franklin visited Dashwood's club as a non-member to epic proportions, stating as stone-cold fact that he along with Dashwood was the leader...oh, and that they performed human sacrifices together, etc. (That's based on the fact that ten bodies - six of children - were found in the 1998 excavation of the home Franklin lived in while in London. Nevermind the much more likely explanation that Franklin's lodger, Dr. William Hewson, merely used the already-dead bodies for dissection to learn/teach about anatomy, etc. during a time when autopsies were forbidden...after all, the likely truth is nowhere near as exciting as the opportunity to create a horror story script about Franklin's ritual sacrifice of children.) :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
11-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Are truth and reality necessarily bound by the made up rules of logic and fallacy? :D