PDA

View Full Version : YES! Scheuer on Fox saying Gov't is marching to Al Queda drummer! THANK YOU MICHAEL!

rp08rp
09-09-2007, 08:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos

BIG LINE FOR CHRIS WALLACE...RON PAUL

Also, re: oil, why did the govt offer freaking TAX breaks for SUV's AFTER 9/11
in light of what he says?

Dutch
09-09-2007, 08:10 AM
This is GOLD!

Dutch

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Yeah, he was on Anderson Cooper, Larry King Live and another CNN news channel too.

Did anyone capture these on YouTube? I haven't been able to find these.

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Yeah I have a feeling he'll disappear from the Fox News airwaves once they pay attention to what he is actually saying.

rp08rp
09-09-2007, 08:14 AM
This is GOLD!

Dutch

PLATINUM!

I can sleep easier with this stuff going on
We need people to wake UP to the fact our Government is unAMERICAN

Bush and Clinton families should be EXPOSED for their selling our for oil and religious groups and allowing propping of dictatoes

Michael Ingram
09-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Scheuer's great, I'm reading his book right now

Johnnybags
09-09-2007, 08:18 AM
in both partys(xcept for Paul an Kucinich) say that it is not our policies. Who do I believe, an expert who dedicated his life to understandding this and had access to all info at the CIA or the politicians? Rudy has been reduced to zero credibility on foreign policy and he cannot keep mentioning 911 to answer everything so he has to talk about crime stats in NY.

Michael Ingram
09-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Someone should digg that.

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 08:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTtoHx-ia8A

blazin_it_alwyz
09-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Someone should digg that.

Already done, 2nd on the list for now

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=14860

I always update that list btw. Those are all Digg submissions related to Ron Paul that have hit the front page. I always am over @ Digg, I'm an avid user so I figured I would make a list.

Kregener
09-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Scheuer Refutes Rudy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-o3oMuwXGY&mode=related&search=)

What about this one?

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1LIEG0oqE

ghemminger
09-09-2007, 08:36 AM
looks like someone with integrity - he won't be invited back

MsDoodahs
09-09-2007, 08:37 AM
I hate having dial up.

Would someone please list youtubes from the various shows (and tell me which show the vid is from) so I can maybe get the links up on the blog?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

max
09-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Pardon me for being so impertinent to contradict an "expert" like Michael Scheurer - who does makes some excellent points - BUT THAT BIN LADEN VIDEO IS PHONY

I'm bent over in laughter at the image of Osama drenching his gray beard with Just For Men gel.

"Hey Abdul, how do I look?"

"You like great boss...10 years younger."

The beard also went from straight to nappy.

The only policy lessson to be learned from this Bin laden video is that we are fed disinformation....which brings me back to....

9/11 was an inside job (Israel and US) www/911truthvirus.com

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Did no one get the video from Scheuer's appearance on Anderson Cooper or Larry King???

angelatc
09-09-2007, 08:56 AM
I emailed the guy who posted it and suggested that he add "able danger" to his tags. One of the neocon talk show hosts talks about that a lot.

One by one they'll wake up.

angelatc
09-09-2007, 08:57 AM
looks like someone with integrity - he won't be invited back

Or the police will arrest him for soliciting internet sex with 14 year old girls, ala Scott Ritter.

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Or the police will arrest him for soliciting internet sex with 14 year old girls, ala Scott Ritter.

Is that what happened to him? Wow.

Johnnybags
09-09-2007, 09:01 AM
I hope those skeletons do not come out that Fox Security will dig into. Stay away from fast food joints and malls Michael and do not even look at a teenage girl. Ritter is the poster child.

angelatc
09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Is that what happened to him? Wow.

Go check Wiki. He was arrested, but the charges were dropped. I'm not a big conspiracy person, and I was a neocon leaner at the time, but I remember seeing on "The Daily Show" telling people that he didn't believe that Iraq had any WMD.

When I saw he was arrested, I thought it might be a set up. When the charges were dropped with a sealed plea agreement, I really thought it was a set up.

I never really researched it, I just always assumed it was a gag order of sorts. :)

Here's what Justin Raimondo wrote about it: http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j012203.html

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Vote Ron Paul in '08 even if you have to write him in!

Ephesians 6:12

This is absolutely my favorite Bible verse.

MsDoodahs
09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
That is one of the favorite tactics of the gov't - false charges for something vile that everyone would hate you for doing, get that charge trumpeted on the news, get the whole public turned against you, then once you're "neutralized" by public sentiment having turned against you, they drop the charges. They don't even have to have any evidence, just false accusations.

Remember this WHENEVER you see someone accused of something vile. They may very well be innocent and have done nothing more than piss off some dickhead dictator wanna be.

:)

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Paul / Scheuer '08 ?

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Paul / Scheuer '08 ?

He's the Answer for Secretary of State

Ninja Homer
09-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Michael Scheuer w/ Larry King
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WgqUb8X6AA
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvEUgSfqZyU

stones88
09-09-2007, 10:43 AM
that video is MONEY.

LibertyBelle
09-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Pardon me for being so impertinent to contradict an "expert" like Michael Scheurer - who does makes some excellent points - BUT THAT BIN LADEN VIDEO IS PHONY

I'm bent over in laughter at the image of Osama drenching his gray beard with Just For Men gel.

"Hey Abdul, how do I look?"

"You like great boss...10 years younger."

The beard also went from straight to nappy.

The only policy lessson to be learned from this Bin laden video is that we are fed disinformation....which brings me back to....

9/11 was an inside job (Israel and US) www/911truthvirus.com

Someone wrote that they think the beard thing could be some type of signal for a 'go ahead' in the US. Interesting, never would have thought of that angle. Hey, who the hell knows what is really going on. It's hard to tell. For all we know, Bin Laden decided to take credit for 9/11. I think the face doesn't look any different, just the beard. It gets more confusing by the day.

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 10:50 AM
true.. noone trying to fake a binladen video would overlook something so obvious as the coloration of his beard... there's something else there..

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Someone wrote that they think the beard thing could be some type of signal for a 'go ahead' in the US.

Or it could mean "bad astrology reading -- hold up a month." Hard to tell. Were there subtle highlights in the color job?

Ninja Homer
09-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Someone wrote that they think the beard thing could be some type of signal for a 'go ahead' in the US. Interesting, never would have thought of that angle. Hey, who the hell knows what is really going on. It's hard to tell. For all we know, Bin Laden decided to take credit for 9/11. I think the face doesn't look any different, just the beard. It gets more confusing by the day.

The obvious thing would be that Obama wants to show that he is healthy and strong... rub it in Bush's face a little. I read somewhere in the last couple days that in the Muslim world a black beard is a symbol of strength.

Yeah, I think if somebody would have gone through the trouble of making a fake video, they wouldn't overlook giving him a gray beard. It's not exactly rocket science to make a beard gray.