PDA

View Full Version : Obama interview - 60 minutes guy talks about 'printing money'

Joe3113
11-19-2008, 12:27 AM
They guy interviewing Obama actually said "How are you going to pay for this without going to the Treasury and printing money"

No mention of Federal Reserve of course.

They steal Ron Paul's line and massacre it, just to make themselves look like real journalists.

Sheepdog11
11-19-2008, 12:35 AM
It's terrible, and my understanding of it is that Obama, in his cluelessness, is going to keep throwing government at a problem caused by the government.

He actually said at one point that we shouldn't worry at ALL about the long-term effects of anything we do... that pulling ourselves out of the recession in the short term is more important.

Well, if that's not backwards thinking then I don't know what is. Isn't the whole "short term" ideology what got us into this mess NOW in the first place? Short term is temporary relief, and we're just holding off the inevitable.

Get a clue, Obama. Hopefully your worshipers will when you dig us all into a hole that makes Bush look like an economic saint.

Indy Vidual
11-19-2008, 01:00 AM
It's terrible, and my understanding of it is that Obama, in his cluelessness, is going to keep throwing government at a problem caused by the government...

(Assuming you have the right connections) You have just described the #1 formula for long-term "success" in modern Amerika