PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Shift Idea: Project F.R.E.D.

John of Des Moines
09-09-2007, 07:43 AM
This is an idea I thought of while at work last night.

Project F.R.E.D. = Friends Re-Educating Dummies

Fred and the MSM claims he has grassroots support. After checking his meetup groups it seems he need some help. I propose that about 10 to 15 of us start meetup up groups for him. (Each person can start up to 3 groups per account.) At first, it's a collection point for getting Fredheads to join all the while the group leaders sending out emails and such with ideas like "I hate gun control," "Abortion should be banned," etc. - typical conservative talk. We don't set meeting and take no active action to help Fred. Then when the time comes we pull the rug out and start sending emails about Fred's gun grabbing ways, his pro-abortion votes, etc. with the organizers of the group one by one changing the focus to "Don't vote for Fred" groups.

Comments

american.swan
09-09-2007, 07:59 AM
This is an idea I thought of while at work last night.

Project F.R.E.D. = Friends Re-Educating Dummies

Fred and the MSM claims he has grassroots support. After checking his meetup groups it seems he need some help. I propose that about 10 to 15 of us start meetup up groups for him. (Each person can start up to 3 groups per account.) At first, it's a collection point for getting Fredheads to join all the while the group leaders sending out emails and such with ideas like "I hate gun control," "Abortion should be banned," etc. - typical conservative talk. We don't set meeting and take no active action to help Fred. Then when the time comes we pull the rug out and start sending emails about Fred's gun grabbing ways, his pro-abortion votes, etc. with the organizers of the group one by one changing the focus to "Don't vote for Fred" groups.

Comments

Interesting idea. More covert hell raising. Sounds like fun. Wish we had a place to organize and analyze the results of these covert schemes.