PDA

View Full Version : Manifesto Check!

kathy88
11-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #127 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
Popular in these categories: (What's this?)

#1 in Books > Nonfiction > Philosophy > Political
#2 in Books > Nonfiction > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
#5 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political

11/18/2008

Knightskye
11-18-2008, 08:10 PM
It's hanging in there.

John McCain's book:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #40,595 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)

Popular in this category: (What's this?)
#100 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Military & Spies

Mike Huckabee's From Hope to Higher Ground:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #10,492 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)

Popular in these categories: (What's this?)
#13 in Books > Nonfiction > Government > Public Policy
#16 in Books > Nonfiction > Government > Elections
#36 in Books > Nonfiction > Politics > U.S.

kathy88
11-18-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm looking for a new read. Anyone read Ted Nugent's Book?

RSLudlum
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM

Nah, but my father's reading a fiction book about a Gulf War Veteran that blows up a federal building and the Idaho militia gets falsely blamed which leads to Idaho seceding from the Union. My father says he's at the point where Airbone are parachuting into Idaho, and the Idaho nat'l guard are blocked from acquiring ammunition..... well.....that's where he stopped bc. I told him to stop telling me the story bc. I want to read it myself...

"Against All Enemies" by Harold Coyle (http://www.amazon.com/Against-All-Enemies-Harold-Coyle/dp/0765341697/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227064602&sr=1-2)

Anyway, I'm reading The Law by Bastiat again (will be finishing it tonight), then The Road to Serfdom is cued up for tomorrow. ;)

dr. hfn
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
anyone buy "The End of America: Letter of warning to a Young Patriot" or "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"? These are excellent too, plus Naomi Wolf is now a libertarian according to DailyPaul.com

MRoCkEd
11-18-2008, 09:04 PM
anyone buy "The End of America: Letter of warning to a Young Patriot" or "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"? These are excellent too, plus Naomi Wolf is now a libertarian according to DailyPaul.com
Wolf isn't "now a libertarian." She just learned a lot about libertarianism from speaking with Lew Rockwell. If he kept her on the line for a few hours though, who knows.

slacker921
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM

I just finished "Reinventing Collapse" by Orlov.. it's entertaining and worth picking up.

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Wolf isn't "now a libertarian." She just learned a lot about libertarianism from speaking with Lew Rockwell. If he kept her on the line for a few hours though, who knows.

She was really starting to get it while talking with Lew. She has the potential to become a RonBot like me. ;) LMAO!

ShannonOBrien
11-19-2008, 01:41 AM
Wow. I am really surprised that it is still doing so well. It can't be popular forever, you know? That's great news.

TheTyke
11-19-2008, 02:38 AM
How did Huckabee's end up in non-fiction....?

newyearsrevolution08
11-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Wow. I am really surprised that it is still doing so well. It can't be popular forever, you know? That's great news.

sure it can, look at the bible it is hanging in there for many many years and I think this is a better read personally :D

Dorfsmith
11-19-2008, 09:33 AM
sure it can, look at the bible it is hanging in there for many many years and i think this is a better read personally :d

lol :d

Truth Warrior
11-19-2008, 10:12 AM
How about? The Sovereign Manifesto (http://www.sovereignlife.com/files/sovereign_manifesto.pdf) ( Free and only 25 pages ) ;) :)