PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul just mentioned on Hardball

StateofTrance
11-18-2008, 06:30 PM
They were talking about Newt Gingrich, who today said, " I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country...."...to win over religious conservatives..

This MSNBC commentor Chris something said that you can't be Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich to win an election or something..when it comes to winning over too right or too left supporters.. I don't know what the fuck.

StateofTrance
11-18-2008, 06:33 PM
His name is Chris Cillizza of Washington Post.

Zera
11-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Was it a positive or negative comment? Sounds sort of positive/not negative, but I can't tell.

dannno
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Seems like they are using the false paradigm of right/left and saying that both Ron Paul and secular fascism some how exist together on the "far right"... and that homosexual fascism and Dennis Kucinich some how exist together on the "far left".

Pure ignorance.

JohnJay
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
. . .you can't be Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich to win an election . . .

That sounds very negative - they think it is popular to propagandize against RP still
(MSNBC thought it would be Rudy Giuliani v. Hillary as well, but they are always wrong)

We have to do our own propaganda this time . . .

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/original.jpg

paulitics
11-18-2008, 08:03 PM
They were talking about Newt Gingrich, who today said, " I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country...."...to win over religious conservatives..

This MSNBC commentor Chris something said that you can't be Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich to win an election or something..when it comes to winning over too right or too left supporters.. I don't know what the fuck.

Its amazing when too far or too left really means too pro constitution. Kucinich and RP stand up more than any other guys in the congress against assults on our freedom.
And of course they both voted against the bailouts, the patriot act, the Iraq war for the same reasons. This country has been taken over by a bunch of statists, many who are literrally the sons and daughters of Marxist extremists. The media and the schools have tricked the sheeple into thinking authoritarianism is moderate, and libertarianism is extreme.

blocks
11-20-2008, 01:56 AM
Ever since the election I can't bring myself to watch Olbermann or Matthews. Maddow is only I can watch and not get sick.

DFF
11-20-2008, 03:41 AM
His name is Chris Cillizza of Washington Post.

I remember this dick. He was the moderator for MTV's presidential debate. After Ron Paul won the online polls by a landslide, Cillizza remarked "You have to remember Ron Paul supporters are very tech savvy" implying we'd stacked the deck.

John of Des Moines
11-20-2008, 03:58 AM
I remember this dick. He was the moderator for MTV's presidential debate. After Ron Paul won the online polls by a landslide, Cillizza remarked "You have to remember Ron Paul supporters are very tech savvy" implying we'd stacked the deck.

Yup, we got computers and know how to use 'em. Soon they'll be saying, "Remember, Ron Paul supporters are economically better off since they're are more attune to what's really, really happening so they're more likely to still have internet access in these times of super hyper-inflation-depression. But, the rest of you are simple minded sheep; go back to sleep."