PDA

View Full Version : I Was Wrong About Mark Cuban

jeepndesert
11-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I was wrong again about Mark Cuban. Seems like I was provocateured to turn against him and to silence the Free
Mark Cuban movement.

I have reason now to believe Mark Cuban didn't file the Right of Publicity. It seems to be that someone impersonated and committed fraud. Most likely it was a misguided person or an FBI COINTELPRO agent. The latter is likely because Mark Cuban is being persecuted for political reasons, and they don't want to a movement to counter their persecution so they are working to stop any grassroots movement that may build. Someone who immediately makes t-shirts would be target even if noone is buying them because they don't want to take the risks.

They wanted me think it was Mark Cuban so that I would turn against him and stop promoting a Free Mark Cuban movement.

The good news: I'm on target if the FBI is trying to commit fraud against me and trying to silence me.

More information at my blog. This is still a developing story.

http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/11/20/possible-agent-provocateuring-of-the-free-mark-cuban-movement/

anaconda
11-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Well, at least Cuban should be able to afford a good legal defense. And maybe mount a good counter-offensive law suit of some kind.

jeepndesert
11-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Maybe he can sell a "Free Mark Cuban" t-shirt and earn a dollar to pay for his legal defense.

I couldn't even sell one t-shirt or sticker.

Smiley Gladhands
11-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Mark Cuban violated my First Amendments today when he filed a state law claim of "Rights of Publicity" against my "Free Mark Cuban" and "Free Mark Cuban / Jail The Fed" t-shirts and stickers, which I haven't even made a penny.

"Rights of Publicity" have been ruled invalid by the Supreme Court when it violates the First Amendment in the context of current news-worthy events, especially those involving a political nature, as this is clearly the case.

Mark Cuban is not only an asshole for violating the First Amendment rights of a man living in poverty who would be lucky to earn $1 selling t-shirts on-line, he is a complete idiot for violating the First Amendment rights of someone trying to defend him.

He has the Feds lined up against him and will need every ounce of public support he can get. It doesn't make sense.

I am also boycotting CafePress.com since they refuse to respect the First Amendment.

More details at my blog....

http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/11/18/jail-mark-cuban-he-is-a-confirmed-asshole/

I have also repeatedly contacted Chris Carey who manages Mark Cuban's Web sites, bailoutsleuth.com and sharesleuth.com, in regards to this issue and also initially to alert him of my support. I have not received any response.

I am also wrong in my name-calling of people at this forum. It is just my nature, and I can't help to get personal and vulgar when it involves politics. It is usually why I try to avoid politics.

Wow. Sorry to hear about it. It's strange that he would make such an effort to stop someone from supporting him. It's also strange that with his own set of legal issues to deal with, that he would waste time with you.

Good luck. I hope he changes his mind and just lets you do your thing.

TastyWheat
11-18-2008, 05:56 PM
So you were wrong in that you thought he wasn't a dick? How could you ever think he wasn't?

jeepndesert
11-20-2008, 05:50 AM
fbi cointelpro agent provocateur possibly used to silence "free mark cuban" movement

http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/11/20/possible-agent-provocateuring-of-the-free-mark-cuban-movement/

angelatc
11-20-2008, 06:27 AM
So, you think he should be allowed to break the law because he was involved with a movie you like?

Sweet.

LibertyEagle
11-20-2008, 07:12 AM
So, you think he should be allowed to break the law because he was involved with a movie you like?

Sweet.

:D

jeepndesert
11-20-2008, 11:30 PM

Sweet.

the point is that the SEC selectively enforces vague laws. they let the billionaires do whatever they want until they go against the mainstream political machine.

he shouldn't be allowed to break the law. noone should.

however, this should be highlighted because it is a clear case of political persecution and an attempt to intimidate people from using their 1st amendment rights if it goes against the msm.

oh, thanks for the sarcasm. i don't even know why i try. i should be packing my bags for belize.

jeepndesert
11-20-2008, 11:41 PM
i'm starting to remember why i left the libertarian party.

libertarians tend to act like the liberals at daily kos and act like the conservatives at the hannity boards.

like their intellectual elitists, always looking for ways to be a passive aggressive smart ass with their party propoganda.

oh, i'm a smart ass, but usually only when people deserve it.

b'aah b'aah, enjoy your half million votes while you debate endlessly and put people off in your small flock.

i think i'm out of here for good.