PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh beginning to awake

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 11:26 AM
I heard Rush ranting about how corrupt Bernanke, Paulson, the Fed, et. al., have gotten. It always puts a vindictive smile on my face when conservatives grasp the concepts that us RPFers have been teaching all along...and realize their own follies. :D Too bad their education/enlightenment comes at my expense. :(:mad:

amonasro
11-18-2008, 11:29 AM
I think he's sleepwalking, just like the rest of them.

dannno
11-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Jim Cramer says the same thing, but neither of them really understand sound monetary policy.

pacelli
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Funny how limbaugh supposedly wakes up out of his drug-induced slumber AFTER everything happens?

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Funny how limbaugh supposedly wakes up out of his drug-induced slumber AFTER everything happens?

;) As TW would say, he's simply 'controlled opposition' for the NWO. :mad::p

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 12:17 PM
Jim Cramer says the same thing, but neither of them really understand sound monetary policy.

Yet!!!

I have noticed the same thing... Rush and Sean seem to be taling about liberty and facism much more lately...

Andrew-Austin
11-18-2008, 12:21 PM
I have noticed the same thing... Rush and Sean seem to be taling about liberty and facism much more lately...

And I'm sure all the traces of fascism in America can be traced back to the democrats according to them. Republicans stand for liberty.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I heard Rush ranting about how corrupt Bernanke, Paulson, the Fed, et. al., have gotten. It always puts a vindictive smile on my face when conservatives grasp the concepts that us RPFers have been teaching all along...and realize their own follies. :D Too bad their education/enlightenment comes at my expense. :(:mad:

I thought Rush went out of business starving himself for America. I guess he will now truly die for America as his unpopularity will certainly decrease while the Democrats are in office. Is there some way I can donate money to poor Rush Limbaugh fund? Even though he must make hundreds even thousands of dollars, he must be hurting really bad right now having to think of the poorer people beneath him. And, oh, how he has really helped our nation the last 20 years by enabling us to blame all our problems on everyone else. Thanks Rush. Thank the Lord for you and your huge vocabulary.

tonesforjonesbones
11-18-2008, 12:23 PM
endthefed...yes they sure are. There is an awakening going on. That is a good thing. It's funny...Ron Paulers are supposed to be HAPPY that people are waking up...yet on this forum, they criticize them for waking up. i truely don't understand the people on this forum. I think they are more concerned with their protest attitude..that when there is a victory....they still protest! They must be unhappy souls that live to protest. smh tones

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
And I'm sure all the traces of fascism in America can be traced back to the democrats according to them. Republicans stand for liberty.

Well I'm just saying... the talk has changed somewhat...

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 12:27 PM
endthefed...yes they sure are. There is an awakening going on. That is a good thing. It's funny...Ron Paulers are supposed to be HAPPY that people are waking up...yet on this forum, they criticize them for waking up. i truely don't understand the people on this forum. I think they are more concerned with their protest attitude..that when there is a victory....they still protest! They must be unhappy souls that live to protest. smh tones

Yea... I think they need to grow up enough to not go "I told you so!!!" That won't help...

Bad spellers of the world ... UNTIE!!!

dannno
11-18-2008, 12:28 PM

I'm glad he says it, but a lot of it is just false hope that all of a sudden all these people will understand what's really happening.. when they really don't get the full picture at all. Most people listening to Rush probably think we should privatize the Fed to get it out of government corruption, when in reality it already is privatized.

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm glad he says it, but a lot of it is just false hope that all of a sudden all these people will understand what's really happening.. when they really don't get the full picture at all. Most people listening to Rush probably think we should privatize the Fed to get it out of government corruption, when in reality it already is privatized.

That is why we need a masive education effort/message...

micahnelson
11-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Yet!!!

Because they aren't the fascists in charge any more. These bailouts were necessary evils until the election was over, now they are fascism.

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL!!!

Limbaugh was ranting about why McCain lost, and accidentally called McCain "McCrazy"!! :D:) LMFAO!!!

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 12:47 PM

It's because the people who are awakening are misplacing both the blame and credit. When the folks we criticize get back on track, I'll welcome them :)

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Because they aren't the fascists in charge any more. These bailouts were necessary evils until the election was over, now they are fascism.

So let me see... If Rush comes on his show tomorrow starts bowing down worshipping RP, you're going to complain about something.. right?

Ok so if that is a stupid statement then and you say of course not...

then where along that scale, (talking more positively all the way to worshipping RP), would you accept him? Hmmm

liberteebell
11-18-2008, 12:51 PM

Uhhhh, no, I'm not more concerned with my "protest attitude". I am simply old enough and aware enough to maintain an appropriate amount of cynicism.

I've listened to Rush on and off for years and I'll give the devil his due; I've learned some things from him. He's an intelligent guy and quite capable of thinking things through. Ever wonder why he doesn't have the intellectual curiosity to find out what's really going on? That's right. He doesn't CARE what's really going on as long as his advertisers still sponsor him and he still has a zillion and one listeners.

He has had many chances to "wake up" and put actions behind his words and he's never done it.

For example, when he got busted for drugs and doctor shopping, he could have denounced the War on (some) Drugs (and some people) as being the threat to Liberty that it is. Ahhhh, but NO. As long as he didn't do time in the Big House, he didn't give a damn about the other peons that the drug war has destroyed.

Or when his medical privacy was threatened, he was all for privacy. But did he care when jorge booooosh passed the intrusive Patriot Act? How 'bout FISA? How 'bout the TSA? I can go on but I think you get the picture.

And since his little soiree at the White House, he's been nothing more than a front line cheerleader and mouthpiece for Big Government, war-mongering, neo-con RINOS.

He's a hypocrite. Pure and simple.

And hannity? Nothing could awaken such vacuousness.

melissa22
11-18-2008, 01:03 PM
RACHEL MADDOW = THE Rush Limbaugh of the left.

Rush Limbaugh is actually somewhat funny at times but utterly useless when in comes to the fed reserve, and foreign intervention issues.

I don't mind him making fun of the neo-liberal idiots.

moostraks
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM

:D

micahnelson
11-18-2008, 01:18 PM
So let me see... If Rush comes on his show tomorrow starts bowing down worshipping RP, you're going to complain about something.. right?

Ok so if that is a stupid statement then and you say of course not...

then where along that scale, (talking more positively all the way to worshipping RP), would you accept him? Hmmm

Yes, because people don't need to worship other people. He called Ron Paul a kook, and he spits in the face of Goldwater conservatism. He is going to be the champion of anti-government sentiment for the next few years because the democrats control it.

He hates the machine being controlled by the other team. Don't confuse that with hating the machine.

Rush Logic has destroyed many of my friends, he will have a long road of penance to follow if he is going to turn that around.

melissa22
11-18-2008, 01:21 PM
limbaugh, hannity, rachel maddow, chris mathews, olberman, = ALL THE SAME.

All vile. All anti-euro-american in their didactic tomes.

micahnelson
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
...All anti-euro-american....

What does this mean?

melissa22
11-18-2008, 01:29 PM
What does this mean?

Any policy that is against what the founding fathers wanted.

EndTheFed
11-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes, because people don't need to worship other people. He called Ron Paul a kook, and he spits in the face of Goldwater conservatism. He is going to be the champion of anti-government sentiment for the next few years because the democrats control it.

He hates the machine being controlled by the other team. Don't confuse that with hating the machine.

Rush Logic has destroyed many of my friends, he will have a long road of penance to follow if he is going to turn that around.

Well that was one of my points... MANY here worship RP...

Truth Warrior
11-18-2008, 01:45 PM
;) As TW would say, he's simply 'controlled opposition' for the NWO. :mad::p I don't think I've said that. But I might. :D

Feenix566
11-18-2008, 01:54 PM
I haven't been listening today. Did Limbaugh decide that the Patriot Act was a bad idea? Did he agree to closing down Gitmo and extending human rights to prisoners there who have never been charged with any crime? Did he rescind his position that the NSA is perfectly justified in ignoring the law just so long as they do it under the banner of fighting terrorism?

If so, then I'm glad he's finally coming around to the light :)

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't think I've said that. But I might. :D

You haven't yet (to my knowledge), but I see it coming soon. :D (you'd be right to say it too, IMHO)

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
I haven't been listening today. Did Limbaugh decide that the Patriot Act was a bad idea? Did he agree to closing down Gitmo and extending human rights to prisoners there who have never been charged with any crime? Did he rescind his position that the NSA is perfectly justified in ignoring the law just so long as they do it under the banner of fighting terrorism?

If so, then I'm glad he's finally coming around to the light :)

He didn't say any of that, but he will of any of those programs are turned against him. ;) :p

tonesforjonesbones
11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
I consider if they are talking about the constitution, limited government, getting back to the constitution, less taxes..taking the GOP back to real conservativsm...then I applaud them. I heard hannity talking on the radio about that yesterday. tones

HOLLYWOOD
11-18-2008, 08:13 PM

i THOUGHT it was the Colesteral Clogged Arteries, Viens and Neural Transmitters from the Donuts, Waffle House, & Big Boys greazee spoons Limbaugh shoves in his Big Trap!

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
i THOUGHT it was the Colesteral Clogged Arteries, Viens and Neural Transmitters from the Donuts, Waffle House, & Big Boys greazee spoons Limbaugh shoves in his Big Trap!

:eek: lol

Dianne
11-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah, Rush was instrumental in our country getting Bush-whacked to begin with. Anything he has to say is a moot point.

micahnelson
11-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, Rush was instrumental in our country getting Bush-whacked to begin with. Anything he has to say is a moot point.

Maybe to us, but he still owns the minds of plenty of people who would ordinarily side with us.

bojo68
11-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Maybe to us, but he still owns the minds of plenty of people who would ordinarily side with us.

Now that's a nauseating concept, a Bush owned mind. Sheesh.

ihsv
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Limbaugh is paid to keep the "conservatives" entertained and out of the way. Complain about this, whine about that.... When these guys actually start getting people to become ACTIVE, then I'll take a second look.

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Limbaugh is paid to keep the "conservatives" entertained and out of the way. Complain about this, whine about that.... When these guys actually start getting people to become ACTIVE, then I'll take a second look.

I like the quote in your dialogue box, ihsv! :D

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-18-2008, 09:18 PM
"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." - William Colby - Former CIA Director

heavenlyboy34
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." - William Colby - Former CIA Director
He admitted it?!! :eek:

angelatc
11-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Yet!!!

Because Obama won the election. They don't mean it, they're just trolling for voters.

Anti Federalist
11-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Truth.

Feenix566
11-19-2008, 11:27 AM

That would explain a lot.