PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Bush Poll @ 89%

American
09-09-2007, 02:38 AM
MSNBC has a poll going to impeach Bush.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/?polls=is_open

The Only Woj
09-09-2007, 02:42 AM
why does everyone want Dick Cheney to be in power? that's what an impeachment would do.

listen, the longer Bush and Cheney are in power, the better it is for Paul. if we pull out now by the Dems, it'll be their success. and our foreign policy will not have changed. it'll be the same, but under Democratic control. we need to wake up, understand why Al Qaeda is fighting us, and do what is necessary to end this problem. And Paul is the only guy willing to do it.

Omnis
09-09-2007, 03:00 AM
http://la.gg/upl/msnbcpoll.jpg (http://la.gg)

Chernitsky
09-09-2007, 03:14 AM
why does everyone want Dick Cheney to be in power? that's what an impeachment would do.

listen, the longer Bush and Cheney are in power, the better it is for Paul. if we pull out now by the Dems, it'll be their success. and our foreign policy will not have changed. it'll be the same, but under Democratic control. we need to wake up, understand why Al Qaeda is fighting us, and do what is necessary to end this problem. And Paul is the only guy willing to do it.

Cheney will probably be impeached before Bush is, which means you can get used to saying President Pelosi.

:eek:

American
09-09-2007, 03:19 AM
We need to be working on the Democrats, not the Republicans. The roles of the parties have switched from historical positions, The Neo Cons have just messed any chance for the GOP, our of spite the country will vote Democrat if they think it will end the war.

We still have time, I think it would be easier to convert Democrats then the foolish right. He is the only anti war candidate the also has a sound plan for the economy.

Just a thought, still got time

Chernitsky
09-09-2007, 03:41 AM
I am a converted Democrat, it's not as hard as you think to get others to convert.

After the Democrats decided to keep the war going and Bush in office after the '06 election, I was done with partisan politics for good.

Until I discovered Ron Paul that is...

Nefertiti
09-09-2007, 04:47 AM
If Cheney were impeached before Bush, Bush would appoint a new vice president himself that would take his place when he himself was impeached. Pelosi only becomes president if both Bush and Cheney were taken out at the same time. The order of succession is for catastrophes. That's why during the State of the Union one of the members of the cabinet is always absent at an undisclosed location-in case someone were to bomb the Capitol building there would be someone who could step in as president immediately.

OptionsTrader
06-10-2008, 09:51 PM
624,636 responses since last year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904

And as Lew Rockwell says, and tried, convicted, and sent to Abu Ghraib, along with Cheney and all the other warmongerers? Unfortunately, the MSNBC poll only asks about impeachment for George

damania
06-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Guys call your house and senate reps tomorrow and ask for impeachment. IT'S YOUR DUTY!

newyearsrevolution08
06-25-2008, 04:42 AM
fuck impeaching,, I want jail time for the asshole

american.swan
06-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Cheney will probably be impeached before Bush is, which means you can get used to saying President Pelosi.

And I don't see that being any better!

newyearsrevolution08
06-25-2008, 04:56 AM

What I find funny is that they think the president actually runs shit lol...

Aratus
07-25-2018, 05:23 AM
The more things change, the more they stay the same!

If Cheney were impeached before Bush, Bush would appoint a new vice president himself that would take his place when he himself was impeached. Pelosi only becomes president if both Bush and Cheney were taken out at the same time. The order of succession is for catastrophes. That's why during the State of the Union one of the members of the cabinet is always absent at an undisclosed location-in case someone were to bomb the Capitol building there would be someone who could step in as president immediately.

$#@! impeaching,, I want jail time for the $#@!

What I find funny is that they think the president actually runs $#@! lol...