PDA

View Full Version : HUGE NEWS: FED Enemy, Dallas Mavs Owner, Mark Cuban Charged With Insider Trader

jeepndesert
11-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, is worth 2.3B, and was charged with insider trading on Monday by the SEC involving an incident in 2004.

Mark Cuban is a vocal opponent of the FED banker bailout bill, funding Web sites which track fraud in the FED banker bailout and securities fraud. He is also a 9/11 truther.

Mark Cuban and Chuck Norris are friends. Chuck Norris is a Ron Paul supporter and is also vocal about the financial terrorism in the FED.

Mark Cuban and Chuck Norris are not to be taken lightly. They got money. They got friends. They got attitude.

This is a huge new front in the rEVOLution. Blog! Post! Go viral!

9/11 Truther, Dallas Mavericks Owner, Mark Cuban, Charged with Insider Trading by the Fourth Reich (http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/11/17/911-truther-dallas-mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-charged-with-insider-trading-by-the-4th-reich/)

AP article by Marcy Gordon (http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/cuban-charged-with-insider-trading/250978)

socialize_me
11-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, is worth 2.3B, and was charged with insider trading on Monday by the SEC involving an incident in 2004.

Mark Cuban is a vocal opponent of the FED banker bailout bill, funding Web sites which track fraud in the FED banker bailout and securities fraud. He is also a 9/11 truther.

Mark Cuban and Chuck Norris are friends. Chuck Norris is a Ron Paul supporter and is also vocal about the financial terrorism in the FED.

Mark Cuban and Chuck Norris are not to be taken lightly. They got money. They got friends. They got attitude.

This is a huge new front in the rEVOLution. Blog! Post! Go viral!

9/11 Truther, Dallas Mavericks Owner, Mark Cuban, Charged with Insider Trading by the Fourth Reich (http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/11/17/911-truther-dallas-mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-charged-with-insider-trading-by-the-4th-reich/)

We found our billionaire.

JamesButabi
11-17-2008, 03:25 PM
im not sold on the whole 911 truther scene, but I for sure support many similar objectives regarding financial stability and punishment of fraud.

tggroo7
11-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Mark Cuban is not a truther.

Magnolia Pictures, which he owns (or has some stake in or something), produced the truther film "Loose Change." Cuban did not have the idea for it or anything like that though.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/03/mark_cuban_takes_free_speech_t.html

Now his company is poised to deliver one of the worst insults imaginable to those same troops, by aiding in the dissemination of lies that conclude that they are fighting and dying for a nation that slaughtered its own people to spark the war.

It must be stressed a thousand times that Mr. Cuban does not believe in these conspiracy theories. But in an act of stunning moral idiocy, he has adopted the mantle of First Amendment Hero, as if he stands as some guardian to protect unpopular speech.

We traded a flurry of e-mails Monday morning, and he delivered a lecture about the necessity of a free and open marketplace for ideas, the evils of censorship and the courage involved in standing up to the status quo.

One hundred percent true. And 100 percent irrelevant. I will join Mr. Cuban and other free-speech advocates in protecting anyone's right to make films, books or other art that is grotesquely offensive. But standing up for the constitutional protection of such items is one thing; actively participating in their propagation is quite another.

Using intentionally over-the-top examples, I asked Mr. Cuban if he would distribute a film called Slavery: It Wasn't So Bad or The Holocaust: The Jews Deserved It.

Mr. Cuban, who is Jewish, fired back: Yes, he'd consider it if they were "well produced." I picked my jaw up from the floor and awarded him at least a few points for intellectual consistency. To his mind, there is apparently no view that does not deserve a place at the table of rational debate.

angelatc
11-17-2008, 03:33 PM
We found our billionaire.

No, he posted some anti-Ron Paul thing in his blog.

xerigen
11-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Not that big of a deal. I don't know if he was wrong or not (haven't seen any evidence one way or the other) but if he is guilty and DIDN'T try to cover it, he's looking at paying back the 750K and probably a fine of about 250K with no jail time. He's a billionaire, 1 million sucks but isn't THAT big of a deal. Now if they say there is some kind of cover up, then he's in Martha Stewart's shoes and could face jail time.

John E
11-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Mark Cuban is only interested in one person, Mark Cuban.

Mark Cuban been very vocal about broadband video and online distribution not being a feasible platform simply because it competes with his http://www.hd.net/ and traditional broadcasting services.

puppetmaster
11-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Not that big of a deal. I don't know if he was wrong or not (haven't seen any evidence one way or the other) but if he is guilty and DIDN'T try to cover it, he's looking at paying back the 750K and probably a fine of about 250K with no jail time. He's a billionaire, 1 million sucks but isn't THAT big of a deal. Now if they say there is some kind of cover up, then he's in Martha Stewart's shoes and could face jail time.

He is innocent....he just ruffled some feathers and will now have to pay the price

puppetmaster
11-17-2008, 04:13 PM
plus this is all the money they are talking about...LOL
chump change

According to the SEC complaint, Cuban avoided losses in excess of $750,000 by selling his stock prior to the public announcement of the offering.

tggroo7
11-17-2008, 04:54 PM

So Naderites found their billionaire. :p

jeepndesert
11-17-2008, 06:25 PM
He is innocent....he just ruffled some feathers and will now have to pay the price

exactly. he's being charged because he's going after the real criminals in the fed

we got to get behind if we want to bring down the fed

jeepndesert
11-17-2008, 06:27 PM

link? what century?

No1ButPaul08
11-17-2008, 06:32 PM
link? what century?

"And before all the comments start, Ron Paul is the worse of all the candidates when it comes to detailing how he would execute on his promises. Just saying you are going to cut and eliminate everything doesn’t mean you know how to do it and/or could get it done"

Mark Cuban

about 2/3 of the way down the page
http://blogmaverick.com/?s=ron+paul

jeepndesert
11-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Mark Cuban is only interested in one person, Mark Cuban.

Mark Cuban been very vocal about broadband video and online distribution not being a feasible platform simply because it competes with his http://www.hd.net/ and traditional broadcasting services.

Is Mark Cuban a saint? No.

Is he someone who has been fighting the Fed and needs your help? Yes.

Why do you insist on criticizing a guy that can help bring down the Fed?

Stop thinking like an ego-centric schmuck and join the fight. This is war. This isn't a game. The Federal Reserve System is ripping apart our economy and our country. They're not going to stop if the sheep keep being smucks. And that includes you. We need to take our country back. We don't have time for purity debates.

Bruno
11-17-2008, 11:55 PM
"And before all the comments start, Ron Paul is the worse of all the candidates when it comes to detailing how he would execute on his promises. Just saying you are going to cut and eliminate everything doesn’t mean you know how to do it and/or could get it done"

Mark Cuban

yeah, that's not too cool, Mark.

jeepndesert
11-17-2008, 11:59 PM

Mark Cuban

As a Libertarian, I even would have to agree with the statement. It is legitimate criticism of Libertarians in general. Libertarians have always had a problem of scaring the voters into thinking we'll completely dismantle government on the first day.

Does that mean I support Bob Barr? No. Bob Barr is a schmuck.

Does that mean I support Ron Paul? Yes. Ron Paul isn't a schmuck.

Honestly, I could care less about his political leanings because he isn't running for office. All I care about is the fact he is fighting the Federal Reserve System, and this can be a focal point of exposing the crimes of the Federal Reserve System to the general population.

Where did the Libertarian Party go wrong? They went wrong because they rather debate philosophy than fight for the people when the Federal Reserve is completely taking us all down.

I almost think you want the New World Order to win so the world will be so bad, you'll finally get your chance. Sorry, you won't have a chance because Libertarians are second to be executed in the FEMA concentration camps.

Wake up. We got a nearly impossible battle to fight to save our nation.

John E
11-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Is Mark Cuban a saint? No.

Is he someone who has been fighting the Fed and needs your help? Yes.

Why do you insist on criticizing a guy that can help bring down the Fed?

Stop thinking like an ego-centric schmuck and join the fight. This is war. This isn't a game. The Federal Reserve System is ripping apart our economy and our country. They're not going to stop if the sheep keep being smucks. And that includes you. We need to take our country back. We don't have time for purity debates.

As I said, Mark Cuban is only interested in Mark Cuban. If you mistake his efforts for a genuine effort to support your cause, then you are going to be sorely mistaken when he turns tail and bites you.

I thought we were about holding people accountable for what they say and do. Instead it seems you wish to play the game of partisian politics that got everyone into this mess. Tsk tsk.

s35wf
11-18-2008, 12:07 PM
As I said, Mark Cuban is only interested in Mark Cuban. If you mistake his efforts for a genuine effort to support your cause, then you are going to be sorely mistaken when he turns tail and bites you.

I thought we were about holding people accountable for what they say and do. Instead it seems you wish to play the game of partisian politics that got everyone into this mess. Tsk tsk.

we dont support him, but rather USE the msm to ride coattail on his publicity to further the cause of ending the Fed!
:cool:

LiveFree79
11-18-2008, 12:14 PM

Exactly. Mark Cuban broke the law. He's a schmuck.

Athan
11-18-2008, 12:54 PM
We should back him and use it as a way to get an inroad where it is needed. Yes, I understand he said a bad comment on Ron Paul.
Regardless, I say after we help him out and later he retracts that statement.

I mean come on are WE in the position to be picky? That's Dr. Paul's forte.

Smiley Gladhands
11-18-2008, 01:03 PM

How is bailoutsleuth.com an example of Mark Cuban only being interested in Mark Cuban? It has no ads...it costs money to hire reporters to report on the details of the bailout.

It seems to me that you should at least give him credit for genuinely questioning the bailout and financially supporting transparency regarding said bailout.

IMO.