PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama Meet Ron Paul?

itshappening
11-17-2008, 12:47 PM
he met McCain today and said he wants to talk about "fixing up the country" :rolleyes:

surely he should meet with Ron Paul who knows precisely what the problem is, has been studying it for decades and has the solutions??

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Try the Magic 8 Ball. Let us know the answer. ;) :D

boethius27
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh man, it'd be hilarious if they met. I'd sure be hoping for a youtube. Obama would just stand there dumbfounded with a smarmy smile on his face as Ron Paul tells him everything that is actually happening instead of what Obama thinks is happening in his delusional senatorial world.

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Oh man, it'd be hilarious if they met. I'd sure be hoping for a youtube. Obama would just stand there dumbfounded with a smarmy smile on his face as Ron Paul tells him everything that is actually happening instead of what Obama thinks is happening in his delusional senatorial world. Maybe Barry would then ask for a recount. :D

1000-points-of-fright
11-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Four people BO should meet with, possibly all at the same time:

Ron Paul
Michael Scheuer
Peter Schiff
Andrew Napolitano

Paulitical Correctness
11-17-2008, 02:37 PM
LOL, classic.

Kotin
11-17-2008, 02:55 PM

Ron Paul
Michael Scheuer
Peter Schiff
Andrew Napolitano

I would give my left nut for this meeting to take place.

socialize_me
11-17-2008, 03:10 PM
I would give my left nut for this meeting to take place.

Grow a pair first, Calvin.

tggroo7
11-17-2008, 03:13 PM

Ron Paul
Michael Scheuer
Peter Schiff
Andrew Napolitano

Obama would definitely have to be there first to counterbalance the amazingness. If we have just those four at the same place at the same time, I'm pretty sure a black hole would form or something. We need Obama to be there to cancel it out. That's the same reason we needed Alexander Hamilton at the constitutional convention. :p

thehighwaymanq
11-17-2008, 03:19 PM

Ron Paul
Michael Scheuer
Peter Schiff
Andrew Napolitano

Yeah, that's going to happen.

It'll happen as soon as Obama gains the expirence needed for a Presidency.
It'll happen as soon as Obama is born in the U.S.
It'll happen soon.

We all would love that, but we all know its never ever ever ever going to happen.

Shotdown1027
11-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Add in Jim Rogers, Barry Goldwater Jr, Thomas E. Woods, and John Duncan Jr.

itshappening
11-17-2008, 07:11 PM
should we spam the President elect asking him to meet Ron Paul

http://www.change.gov/page/s/contact

tell em you want him to Meet Ron Paul :)

MEET RON PAUL !

itshappening
11-17-2008, 07:19 PM
trust me, he will get a sheet every day with the top issues people contact them about. imagine someone handing him it with "RON PAUL" at the top :eek:

constitutional
11-17-2008, 07:19 PM
should we spam the President elect asking him to meet Ron Paul

http://www.change.gov/page/s/contact

tell em you want him to Meet Ron Paul :)

MEET RON PAUL !

If they listening, they will surely have a chat with Dr. Paul if we send enough emails.

I mean seriously, what importance does a meet with McCain accomplishes? Their policy pretty much has the same result in the end.

itshappening
11-17-2008, 08:15 PM
exactly!

MEET RON PAUL !!!

Time for Change
11-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Trying to guarantee your place on "The List"?

MRoCkEd
11-17-2008, 08:45 PM
I've only heard Obama recognize Ron Paul's existence one time. It was in response to an audience question about the NAU: "I know Ron Paul has talked about it."

Arklatex
11-17-2008, 09:45 PM
I just submitted a request for a meeting with Paul over the budget and the economy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

Thank you for your message to President-elect Obama and Vice President-elect Biden. The American people are sending Barack Obama to the White House to bring real change to Washington. Real change begins by building an open and transparent government and seeking input from all Americans.

The response to Change.gov has matched the enthusiasm that powered the Obama campaign. Thousands of Americans have already written to the President-elect and Vice President-elect and the number continues to grow. We are working to process all of these messages as soon as possible, and we thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,

Obama-Biden Transition Team

Jeremy
11-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I've only heard Obama recognize Ron Paul's existence one time. It was in response to an audience question about the NAU: "I know Ron Paul has talked about it."

there was another time

Something about being able to beat any Republican because of war issue. and then he said something about being able to beat ron paul too lol

ChrisInMN
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Try the Magic 8 Ball. Let us know the answer. ;) :D

"Signs point to no."

ChrisInMN