11-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Hah. Snappy comeback and stunning rebuttal and refutation there. :D

Nirvikalpa
11-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Snappy comeback and stunning rebuttal and refutation there. :D

:p

Libertarian Joseph // Nov 17, 2008 at 12:36 pm

So? Means nothing. No CP elections won. This is just an internal victory among hardcore theocrats.

LMAO. *facepalm* Is that who I think it is?

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM

:p

Gee thanks, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;) And so original of you too. :D

LMAO. *facepalm* Is that who I think it is?

Could be. ;)

:)

Rangeley
11-17-2008, 11:35 AM
It would be nice if we had 70 million people in the movement already, Truth Warrior. But I don't really get why your response to evidence that we are gaining supporters, is to dismiss it as not enough.

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 12:02 PM
It would be nice if we had 70 million people in the movement already, Truth Warrior. But I don't really get why your response to evidence that we are gaining supporters, is to dismiss it as not enough. Probably just because time is short, the point of no return has been long passed AND it is NOT enough.<IMHO> ;)

Clear? :)

brandon
11-17-2008, 12:26 PM
:)

Thanks for your less than worthless post contribution and additional OFF TOPIC thread bump.

Jaykzo
11-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for your less than worthless post contribution and additional OFF TOPIC thread bump.

Pot, meet kettle.

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for your less than worthless post contribution and additional OFF TOPIC thread bump. You're welcome! :) Here's another bump for ya. :p

If they don't want the answers then just don't ask the questions. ;)

nate895
11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, using Lancaster County's 450 votes, assuming Lancaster County had an average turnout and an average RP percentage, you get around 300,000 RP votes nationwide.

Shotdown1027
11-17-2008, 12:54 PM
"Snappy comeback and stunning rebuttal and refutation there. "

Was i supposed to be defending something?

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 01:08 PM
"Snappy comeback and stunning rebuttal and refutation there. "

Was i supposed to be defending something? Not if you really didn't want to. It's a choice.<IMHO> ;)

Rangeley
11-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Probably just because time is short, the point of no return has been long passed AND it is NOT enough.<IMHO> ;)

Clear? :)
And you know it's a lost cause how? I think anyone who viewed humility as anything more than something to throw at the end of their posts would realize that we don't know what is to come. You can no more rule out the possibility for success, then I could rule out the possibility for failure. What you can do, however, is try your best - with others who are like minded of course - to achieve that success. And once again, I fail to see any purpose in you dismissing evidence that the group of like minded people is growing.

Truth Warrior
11-17-2008, 04:30 PM
And you know it's a lost cause how? I think anyone who viewed humility as anything more than something to throw at the end of their posts would realize that we don't know what is to come. You can no more rule out the possibility for success, then I could rule out the possibility for failure. What you can do, however, is try your best - with others who are like minded of course - to achieve that success. And once again, I fail to see any purpose in you dismissing evidence that the group of like minded people is growing. You asked me a question and I gave you my answer. You don't agree nor like it, OK. It was not an invitation to a discussion. :rolleyes:

Actually it's an informed opinion, based on extensive observation over decades, lots of independent research and study, major historical trend lines, sheeple nature, dumbing down, critical mass, tipping point, TPTB have done their homework well, etc., etc., etc.<IMHO>

You, of course, may believe whatever you choose. We shall see. ;)

socialize_me
11-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Why would Hillary voters write her in??? She doesn't subsidize write ins....