PDA

View Full Version : John Bolton getting his a$$ handed to him.

roho76
11-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Don't know if you have seen this. It just hit the front page of digg.

http://www.truveo.com/John-Bolton-Grilled-On-BBC/id/972207001

It's disgusting how he tries to hide behind the Constitution.

ClayTrainor
11-17-2008, 01:24 AM
wow... amazing!

Bolton really is a disgusting individual, I can't stand how he was just snickering at the end.

HOLLYWOOD
11-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Stupendously presented!

I wonder if any of the MSM propagandist paid teleevanglist stations will report this encounter?

Betcha the "Empire" will have their media advisors lining the pockets of CNN, ABC, CBS, & NBC to cover Britney Spears antics instead!

TheConstitutionLives
11-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Bolton claiming that the English guy doesn't understand the constitution? WTF?? Bolton needs his arrogant old ass kicked on national television.

HOLLYWOOD
11-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Bolton claiming that the English guy doesn't understand the constitution? WTF?? Bolton needs his arrogant old ass kicked on national television.

Bolton knows the US Constitution NOW... people complained about all the times the Bolton/Dubya/Congressional Clowns have violated it!

Bolton is another Elitist Zionist... I'm sure "THEY" are debriefing him not to get caught in such situations in the future and a counter rebuttal plan.

Someone should of confronted the AssHat Bolton about his conflict of interest and Dual citizenship with Israel!

mczerone
11-17-2008, 08:02 AM
wow... amazing!

Bolton really is a disgusting individual, I can't stand how he was just snickering at the end.

I loved watching Jon Stewart handing Bolton's ass to him. Bolton was factually wrong about some point that he was trying to make, and the comedian had to correct his history.

Bolton is a tool.

Minlawc
11-17-2008, 08:04 AM
You know what?

I think Bolton just got served!

hopeforamerica
11-17-2008, 08:44 AM
This is an important video. Please keep it bookmarked and share it with those that think we are doing good things in Iraq. My father is one, I'll see what he says when I show this to him tonight. He still thinks Bush is a brave and good president!

Highland
11-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Bolton got the "tight face"!

sratiug
11-17-2008, 09:13 AM
digg link

http://digg.com/world_news/John_Bolton_Grilled_On_BBC

lodge939
11-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Bolton is the biggest hawk ever.

I do think it was pretty funny making him UN Ambassador when he hates the UN, though.