PDA

View Full Version : Libert still Lives....

UtahApocalypse
11-16-2008, 02:56 PM
So had to take the car to walmart to get tires to pass our inspection. When the car was done the mechanic comes over and asks if its my car. I knew he was about to tell me I also needed this or that.... I was wrong. He noticed my "Ron Paul Revolution" windows and RP bumper sticker. he hands me a paper that talks about freedom, liberty, and how our country is way off track. He leaves one in every car he works on !! He has been following RP for 2 years, about the same as me. We discussed the media bias, and steering the polling data. We agreed that this campaign is not over, and that once you have seen the truth you cannot go back. Just wanted to share a moment that made my week.

constitutional
11-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Sweet

Agent CSL
11-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Who's Libert?

Sorry, had to. That's awesome. :)

UtahApocalypse
11-17-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm telling you this is becoming surreal. Ran into yet another random supporter today. Noticed the bumper sticker on their car. I still have NEVER met a McCain supporter but dozens of Ron Paul supporters.

BCR_9er
11-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Shortly before the election, I put up my Ron Paul sign. Then a few days later, someone else put one up that lived a few houses down. This was sweet!

Then shortly after the election, someone stole my sign! :mad: