PDA

View Full Version : What will happen January 22nd?

Imperial
11-15-2008, 07:56 PM
I have heard things about this off and on, could we try to gather the sources here. I know there is a Ron Paul quote, Joe Biden, and Colin Powell out there. If not, well, speculation is always welcome.

Myself, I don't think the exact date is significant. Bush had September 11th long after being elected, even though Iraq plans had started to emerge.

Still, it would be good to have an idea of what people have predicted; proof for the future.

ScotTX
11-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Dirty bomb somewhere in the U.S. is my guess. Obama would have full reign to do whatever he wanted to "protect" us then. I hope I'm wrong.

Austin
11-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Financial crisis. Bad.

Problems with acquiring food, perhaps? Who knows if it will be that bad, I certainly hope not. But, it will have to be severe enough that the people will beg for Obama to help them. Even the Republicans.

Sematary
11-16-2008, 02:04 AM
I have heard things about this off and on, could we try to gather the sources here. I know there is a Ron Paul quote, Joe Biden, and Colin Powell out there. If not, well, speculation is always welcome.

Myself, I don't think the exact date is significant. Bush had September 11th long after being elected, even though Iraq plans had started to emerge.

Still, it would be good to have an idea of what people have predicted; proof for the future.

The world will go on as it always does.

Arklatex
11-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Lets get this digg over 1 hundred guys

http://digg.com/world_news/Major_Announcement_coming_to_American_People_Janua ry_2009

Aratus
11-16-2008, 02:17 PM
shemdogg has this rally planned where the FED is a focal point for all who are FED-up! there are 49 similar rallies? nationally?