PDA

View Full Version : CNN You tube debates

American
09-08-2007, 11:57 PM
CNN You tube debates are nearing. Now is the time to ask the OTHER candidates about some of the positions you want to WORLD to know about. Dont mention Ron Paul of course, let the public find him for themselves.

Lets get on it people.

Not sure if this goes here, move it if you want to.

http://www.youtube.com/debates

I think I'm going to ask ghouliani when he is going to stop playing politics with our troops lives by reciting emotional sound bites when our intelligence doesnt support his position. Of course I'm going to get my 76 year old mother to ask it also

American
09-09-2007, 12:39 AM
You're always bitching about how unfare FOX is about framing the questions. This is your chance to even the score.

Severius
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
When is the youtube debate going to take place?

Geronimo
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
I don't have the capacity to make a video for youtube, but if I did I'd ask any of the CFR's about their agenda for globalization, and why none of them are addressing the NAU etc etc. I also think it'd be wise for RP to open his mouth more about the NAU. Too many people have no idea what's going on under their noses.

Richandler
09-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I've got a better idea. Do to Ron Paul what Fox did to him. Give him and only him tough questions and TONS of them. Why? Because it will allow him to explain himself and concentrate attention on him. If people express genuine interest with skepticism in their questions then his stance on issues will become more clear to the audience watching.

For instance a good question to ask would be about the federal income tax. Say something along the lines of: Ron Paul, I've heard you want to get rid of the income tax, why on earth would you do that, and is it really possible? The use of skepticism in the questions makes it less obvious we're already supporters of him. But the big issue right now is he hasn't been able to express his stance on other issues in these debates. We need to present him with honest questions from an uneducated stand point directly Paul.

If CNN receives even merely a hundred videos that are directly to Paul but skeptical of his stances then I'm sure they'll throw at least 1 or 2 at him.

Geronimo
09-09-2007, 12:50 AM
That's a damn fine idea.

American
09-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Do to Ron Paul what Fox did to him.

What? That was attermpted hit piece on ROn Paul, but either way he is the only real deal, the rest are political parrots. I dont think that approach would even work though.

but CNN wont give him air time, they pick and choose the questions. None of the other candidates every answer with real answers more like sound bites of bullshit.

I think since we are so strong on the internet, I think framing questions to exploit the other candidates is much better.

But thats me, I play to win.

Sematary
09-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I can't do a youtube video either but maybe one of you can ask this question.
If you were to get rid of the CIA and the FBI, how would we collect intelligence to protect our nation from foreign agressors?

Severius
09-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Why not do some of both? There's plenty of us to give a variety of both types of questions. I don't have a camera so I can't though :\

American
09-09-2007, 12:58 AM
I would ask Romney if I was to vote for him what assurances he wont try and introduce Moron ideology in the White House

Or

McCain, and how he could support a war, an torture with information that has been proven to be wrong. How can you justifiably continue.

Huckabee, why does the security of Israel seem to trump the security of America to "save face", why cant Israel handle there own middle threat.

The debates are Nov. 28th but there taking videos now.

Or to any of them, how can you run on a Bush campaign strategy when his ratings are in the high twenties. What makes you think you can win against Hillary whe she is in the high 40's

The Only Woj
09-09-2007, 02:20 AM
I have to buy a camera ... but I plan on asking this (or something like it):

Mr. Giuliani, in a post-debate rally this past May you said that American foreign policy had nothing to do with Sept 11; the people who hate us hate us because of the freedoms that we have. That they hate us for freedom of religion and freedom for women. Michael Scheuer, who headed the CIA unit that focused on Al Qaeda and Bin Laden, says clearly that it has EVERYTHING to do with our foreign policy. Al Qaeda's fatwa in 1998 clearly stated the three reasons they attack the US; military occupation of the Arabian peninsula, U.S. aggression against Iraqis, and U.S. support for Israel and refusal to recognize Palestinians. Bin Laden himself stated in his 2004 video that they do NOT hate us for our freedoms. In his video released this past September he asks the American people to read Mr. Scheuer's book to understand the reasons why this war is being waged against us.

My question, Mr. Giuliani, is why are you misleading the American people and why do you refuse to acknowledge the real reasons that they attack us, the very reasons they have specifically told us on numerous occassions?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pYkr435zPHU - here's where he says it