PDA

View Full Version : FAUX news just now -- ARGGHHHHH

Roxi
11-15-2008, 01:18 PM
the broadcaster was interviewing a woman, i didn't catch ANY of it, until he asked her, "and whos going to be the leader of this revolution, this "new" revolution" and she did have the right idea she said "well we need to bring it back to the states, start at a grassroots level, bill from the bottom up" but then she said "but leader? i don't know that there will be one leader" "but sarah palin...." she named a couple of other people, but was saying sarah palin was a leader of the new revolution

anyone else catch this? this was just now on FOX

why? oh why? do they have to STEAL EVERYTHING from us?

ugh

AdamT
11-15-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL Palin couldn't lead herself out of a paper bag.

The brainwashed Repub sheeple would follow her off a cliff though no doubt.

RSLudlum
11-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Tom Delay was on a forum on CSPAN yesterday stating that the GOP needs to take some lessons from Ron Paul's presidential campaign message about the Constitution and how it generated so much grassroots support, actively and financially. Delay said it was about the clear message, and republicans need to get their message straight and clearly communicate it like RP did.

lodge939
11-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Palin is still a blank slate. Who knows what her message would be in 2011 if the economy is as bad as the Austrians predict.

The One
11-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Palin is still a blank slate. Who knows what her message would be in 2011 if the economy is as bad as the Austrians predict.

Palin is blank.

StateofTrance
11-15-2008, 01:39 PM
hahahah these morons are such negative IQ holders...

lodge939
11-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Palin is blank.Which is why she needs to read Road to Serfdom

RCA
11-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Tom Delay was on a forum on CSPAN yesterday stating that the GOP needs to take some lessons from Ron Paul's presidential campaign message about the Constitution and how it generated so much grassroots support, actively and financially. Delay said it was about the clear message, and republicans need to get their message straight and clearly communicate it like RP did.

tube?

Roxi
11-15-2008, 02:21 PM
i was just pissed that Ron Paul wasn't named but she was

jeepndesert
11-15-2008, 02:24 PM
i was just pissed that Ron Paul wasn't named but she was

You'd think they'd select Sarah Palin just to help Obama win? Remember, George W. Bush won two elections as a retard. Sarah Palin serves many purposes for the NWO.

angelatc
11-15-2008, 03:13 PM
You'd think they'd select Sarah Palin just to help Obama win? Remember, George W. Bush won two elections as a retard. Sarah Palin serves many purposes for the NWO.

You're a retard. GWB won the first election because he ran on a very conservative platform. He won the second because we were at war.

IPSecure
11-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Syndicated Media Is In 100% Partnership With Composite Government

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=168969

slacker921
11-15-2008, 03:38 PM
The media will push Palin as the "leader" because she provides them with endless stories and soundbites and in the end they know she'll be an easy target for the Democrats.

Go watch Idiocracy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy) if you're wondering why she's so appealing..

RSLudlum
11-15-2008, 03:58 PM
tube?

I don't know if there is a tube, possibly may be on CSPAN's video page.

I do know the title of the show was "the New Administration and the 111th Congress" and it was during the question and answer portion.

haaaylee
11-15-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't know if there is a tube, possibly may be on CSPAN's video page.

I do know the title of the show was "the New Administration and the 111th Congress" and it was during the question and answer portion.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&tID=5&src=atom&atom=todays_events.xml&products_id=282418-1

RSLudlum
11-15-2008, 04:53 PM
http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&tID=5&src=atom&atom=todays_events.xml&products_id=282418-1

"video for program not found" :(