PDA

View Full Version : Signs That Say......

michaelwise
09-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm thinking of making signs that say things like this, to hold up on street corners and other candidates rallies, while campaigning for Ron Paul.

1: How Do You Like The Depression in the Housing Market Caused BY The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation?

2: Are You Enjoying The Economic Mess Were In?

3: Do Something About It. Vote For Ron Paul

I think this would go over well in states like California, Arizona, Nevada, and Florida, where I live. Does this sound like a good idea?

BlCkDeAtH
09-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I like it but if I were you I would shorten the questions as much as I could because I dont think people will have enough time to read them plus it'll prolly be difficult to fit each question on one sign.

ghemminger
09-08-2007, 11:40 PM
AWESOME for Florida!

Thunderbolt
09-09-2007, 12:29 AM

ronpaulhawaii
09-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I like it but if I were you I would shorten the questions as much as I could because I dont think people will have enough time to read them plus it'll prolly be difficult to fit each question on one sign.

Agreed.

They won't understand 1.
Therefore they won't know why to do 3.

Which is why my BurmaShave type sign set said,

Like your Money?

Like your Liberty?

Like your Country?

Keep it All!

Vote Ron Paul!!!

No matter which words you choose, simplyfy and use large letters,

mkauai
http://ronpaulriders.com/forum

michaelwise
09-09-2007, 09:45 AM
A do over;

1: Like the Real Estate Crash?

2: Enjoying the Economic Mess We're In?

3: Do Something about it! Vote For Ron Paul!

4: Dr. Ron Paul Is The Cure!

I want to exploit the current economic mess we're in, because RP is also an expert on the economy, and knows why it is failing. Unemployment numbers are growing, and we have a world record number of foreclosures in this country, and it's only going to get worse. This is something the average Joe can understand.

I'm also thinking about making a flyer to hand out at the Fred Thompson rally in Fort Myers Florida on Friday 9/14, spelling out slogans like these, and also encourages people to join the meetup group.

constituent
09-09-2007, 09:49 AM
i put some sign ideas in lord xar's thread about

50 bucks...

if anyone likes any of them, just let me know and
i'll customize them per your event and color pref.

princessredtights
09-09-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm thinking of making signs that say things like this, to hold up on street corners and other candidates rallies, while campaigning for Ron Paul.

1: How Do You Like The Depression in the Housing Market Caused BY The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation?

2: Are You Enjoying The Economic Mess Were In?

3: Do Something About It. Vote For Ron Paul

I think this would go over well in states like California, Arizona, Nevada, and Florida, where I live. Does this sound like a good idea?

Our group has made some custom message signs for our banner brigades - one of them says "Who Owns Your Candidate? www.opensecrets.org".

We went to Obama's rally a few days ago - took specially created flyers detailing some of the pro-war comments he has made ... and then listed the top 20 contributors to his campaign from opensecrets.org. There was also a "blurb" about the REAL hope for America - RP -

You know, only 2 flyers were on the ground when all is said in done. It sure gave them something to read while they were waiting the 2 hours in line - And it was almost all about Obama ... might not exactly be what he said in the Rally .... but it was HIS words ... ;)

ronpaulhawaii
09-09-2007, 11:01 AM
A do over;

1: Like the Real Estate Crash?

2: Enjoying the Economic Mess We're In?

3: Do Something about it! Vote For Ron Paul!

4: Dr. Ron Paul Is The Cure!

I want to exploit the current economic mess we're in, because RP is also an expert on the economy, and knows why it is failing. Unemployment numbers are growing, and we have a world record number of foreclosures in this country, and it's only going to get worse. This is something the average Joe can understand.

I'm also thinking about making a flyer to hand out at the Fred Thompson rally in Fort Myers Florida on Friday 9/14, spelling out slogans like these, and also encourages people to join the meetup group.

These are much better.

I agree about exploiting the economic mess.

I wonder about #4; if it would actually be better as the punchline in a different sign set. Also, I would consider splitting #3 and adding "US President - 2008" under the Vote for RP. It is amazing how many people assume that he is running for some "local" election

Keep Up The Good Work
mkauai
www.ronpaulriders.com/forum (http://www.ronpaulriders.com/forum)

bbachtung
09-09-2007, 12:19 PM
I wonder about #4; if it would actually be better as the punchline in a different sign set.

Yeah, like:

1. Feeling carsick?
2. Sick of politics?
3. Dr. Paul has the cure.
4. Ron Paul for President 2008.

ronpaulhawaii
09-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah, like:

1. Feeling carsick?
2. Sick of politics?
3. Dr. Paul has the cure.
4. Ron Paul for President 2008.