PDA

View Full Version : Max Keiser: "Obama's got your back"

RSLudlum
11-14-2008, 11:01 PM
In this interview on PressTV, Max Keiser says countries around the world are looking at possible gold backed currencies and addresses americans to "take your country back....Obama's got your back"

Does Max know something about Obama we don't???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_q2pOISi8M

RonPaulVolunteer
11-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Holy Shit. That's interesting. Something is afoot.

Sometime I have a wetdream that Obama is one of us in disguise and once he's sworn in is going to turn out to be a friend of Ron Paul and F8ck the neo-cons.

Jeremy
11-15-2008, 12:10 AM
so one guy fell for the change rhetoric? big deal... Obama is the same

RSLudlum
11-15-2008, 12:13 AM
so one guy fell for the change rhetoric? big deal... Obama is the same

Kind of the way I thought when I first watched it. Max bantered about using the 2nd amendment rights as a means of taking the country back and in the next sentence said "Obama's got your back".....Seems Max is :confused:

sevin
11-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Obama's not going to the G-20 summit? I'm a little surprised. You'd think he'd want to be there.

humanic
11-15-2008, 12:18 AM
Holy Shit. That's interesting. Something is afoot.

Sometime I have a wetdream that Obama is one of us in disguise and once he's sworn in is going to turn out to be a friend of Ron Paul and F8ck the neo-cons.

lol

If only.

eric_cartman
11-15-2008, 12:23 AM
Obama's not going to the G-20 summit? I'm a little surprised. You'd think he'd want to be there.

he doesn't want to be associated with what is about to come economically... he will be there to pick up the pieces and can claim that he had nothing to do with it.

awake
11-15-2008, 08:52 AM
The Presidents position like many Unitary position is highly irrelevant. It is the entourage of appointees and advisory positions that make dam sure that he is on board with the agenda. Obama will be told what to do - that is why these people exist - they are the Presidents Handlers, his connection to reality. The position itself is one easily corruptible, as seen by the Bush Embarrassment.

So those who are praying to Obama to save them might as well be asking the CFR or Trilateral Commission ...

pauletteNV
11-15-2008, 09:02 AM

He also chose not to go to this own grandmother's memorial service yesterday in Hawaii. After all he did visit her for an hour out of his last two day visit...guess he got things taken care of o.k. in HI.

Cowlesy
11-15-2008, 09:15 AM
He also chose not to go to this own grandmother's memorial service yesterday in Hawaii. After all he did visit her for an hour out of his last two day visit...guess he got things taken care of o.k. in HI.

Yup, and he has immediate family members worldwide scraping by, living in poverty.

Glad he's not my brother.

ronpaulforprez2008
11-15-2008, 12:24 PM
In this interview on PressTV, Max Keiser says countries around the world are looking at possible gold backed currencies....

As I inferred in my post from another thread, quoted below, I'm concerned that proposals for a Gold-backed-global-currency is a ploy to get the public to "accept" a global currency, with the plan to decouple the new global currency from gold at some future date, as was planned in the initial Bretton Woods agreement.

What I continue to be concerned about is that this sudden support for any "End the Fed" efforts is really part of the dialectic (the reaction part). If we're not careful, they'll usher-in a solution to our requests to End the Fed that's even more draconian than the Fed itself. Be careful what you wish for, for these guys know how to manipulate us at every turn. The calls to End the Fed may simply result in a global currency initially backed by some Gold, only to be turned into fiat at some later planned date....and we will look back to find that it was the public who ultimately called for it.

He's sending Madeline Albright in his place, ugh!

Theocrat
11-15-2008, 12:27 PM
He's got our back pockets, and he wants some change.