PDA

View Full Version : A new idea for 2012

trey4sports
11-14-2008, 02:34 PM
like ive previously mentioned, i propose we the grassroots run our own counter campaign.

we elect a president, and a cabinet to help with the responsibilities. Our money bombs go directly to our PAC or whatever its called.
we air our grassroots commercials, we create grassroots newspaper ads, all the advertising is scheduled, created, and ran by WE THE PEOPLE.

if we seem to be inefficient in making progress then the Campaign will win out and people will donate to them.
IF
however a bottom-up campaign yields results then our money bombs increase in $$

dont you guys remember all the awesome Commercials the community created and the only place we could watch them was youtube???

better yet

who remembers the HORRIBLE campaign ads that Benton and his staff created? I mean these things were atrocious. we need to put an end to this stuff.

I can safely say that few were happy with the staffs handling of the campaign last year, and with the idea im proposing the responsibility of the campaign lies squarely on our shoulders.

I believe the grassroots is more competent than Dr. Pauls campaign staff and if you agree we must run our own campaign