PDA

View Full Version : beltway boys on fnc

JosephTheLibertarian
09-08-2007, 10:04 PM
ha... in the end the one guy said "it's about time we had debates among the ones that matter... get kucinich and ron paul out of there"....then he made a weird gesture to his co-host

something like that. Any one see this?

rodent
09-08-2007, 10:10 PM
What is there to debate without Ron Paul? They (everyone who isn't RP) all stand for more or less the same big-government stupidity that has taken the country to the toilet.

Kuldebar
09-08-2007, 10:13 PM
They like a debate where Romney says the "Surge" is apparently working and McCain says not apparently, it is working.

Such things can then be argued and reporters can ask for further explanations.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-08-2007, 10:16 PM
it's coming on again at 6:30-7:00 EST am in the morning ... it'll be right at the end

Perry
09-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Yes i saw it. Fred Barnes talks out the side of his head. I turned him off a few years back when i heard the guy say that cigarettes aren't addictive. :eek: Morton Kondracke is a little more level headed.

Richandler
09-09-2007, 01:03 AM
The idea is to watch shows that are Pro-Ron Paul and ignore the ones that are dismissive.

Perry
09-09-2007, 01:07 AM
The idea is to watch shows that are Pro-Ron Paul and ignore the ones that are dismissive.

I actually turned on Faux today because so many people were talking about Ron Paul being mentioned. I guess there is no such thing as bad press.
They are definitely invoking his name more frequently.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-09-2007, 01:26 AM

I just monitor for the mention of Ron Paul. I don't like them much. I switch from FNC, CNN, and MSNBC. I tend to catch every mention of RP by doing this.